Trailers item does not work after MediaPortal 1.1 upgrade (1 Viewer)

Frutas

Portal Member
August 12, 2009
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hello

I install Media Portal 1.2 and install the last streamed Media Portal, and now i have a problem with the traillers....doesnt work any more!!
How i fix it??
Can anybody help me?

thank

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Streamed MP v1.7.1 Stable [10 Sep 2011] [Supports MP 1.2]

Try to press "left" in the MovPic details screen. Then the hidden menu should show up and you can select trailers. Either from ITUNES, IMDb...
    If this is what you mean. I don't want to sound harsh but try to be a bit more clear.

Frutas

Portal Member
    August 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Re: Streamed MP v1.7.1 Stable [10 Sep 2011] [Supports MP 1.2]

I fix it already, thanks!
    One doubt....its possible to change trailers background image?

Cumps & thanks

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Streamed MP v1.7.1 Stable [10 Sep 2011] [Supports MP 1.2]

Yes. I think you have to replace the hover_OnlineVideos.png by whatever image you would like to have.
    It's in the StreamedMP Media folder.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I install Media Portal 1.2 and install the last streamed Media Portal, and now i have a problem with the traillers....doesnt work any more!!
    How i fix it??
    Can anybody help me?

In MediaPortal 1.1 we used My Trailers plugin, in MediaPortal 1.2 we now use OnlineVideos and support he loading parameter for iTunes/IMDb trailers.

This is all changed from the BasicHome editor. You can also change the background image that is displayed when the item is selected from the editor as well. (see the wiki).

If you want to change the backdrop when trailers is loaded then as Holzi says you need to replace the hover image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 HP TV Tuner DE
    You need to setup the TV tuner in "TV Server Configuration". There should be a shortcut on the Windows desktop. The primary action is to "scan for channels", but obviously there are other things to setup too (such as the folder to use for recordings). MediaPortal should be able to use your tuner provided that the tuner has a BDA...
    You need to setup the TV tuner in "TV Server Configuration". There should be a shortcut on the Windows desktop. The primary action...
    New to Media Portal. I have it installed and working with the remote but cannot figure out how to get the tv tuner to work. I'm...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello MP Team, I have issues with mounting .iso files. Two seconds after mounting .iso and starting external player, the iso is unmounted again by MP and therefore doesnt show up in the drive any longer. Example: [2023-10-16 18:43:04,367] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Start process C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate...
    Hello MP Team, I have issues with mounting .iso files. Two seconds after mounting .iso and starting external player, the iso is...
    Hello MP Team, I have issues with mounting .iso files. Two seconds after mounting .iso and starting external player, the iso is...
    Replies
    Views
    Thankyou.I did a re-install of the Mediaportal Client.Seems to be OK now.
    Thankyou.I did a re-install of the Mediaportal Client.Seems to be OK now.
    After upgrade to version 1.31 nor Mediaportal or MediaPortal Configuration will start. I windows event logg I get the following...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Australia - DVB-EPG - does it work? DE
    Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
    Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
    Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom