TV Channel Logo in YesNo Notify (1 Viewer)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    after the Update the channel icon is always on the wrong position in the notify popup...

Look at screen

wrong-place-png.110464

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Can someone tell me what settings need to be set and what conditions will invoke this dialog?

I need to know this so I can fix and test. I see a notify dialog in bottom right when there is a recording about to start but I dont know how to see the YES/NO notify dialog.

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Can someone tell me what settings need to be set and what conditions will invoke this dialog?

I need to know this so I can fix and test. I see a notify dialog in bottom right when there is a recording about to start but I dont know how to see the YES/NO notify dialog.
    Set a reminder from the guide. dialog will appear before program starts (period set in config)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    D3ltoroxp, do you want to try the attached xml. One thing I dont understand from your screenshot is the overlapping text on the 4th line, this doesnt make sense as there is only 1 label control...anyone shed some light on that? Does it happen on DefaultWide as well?

Attachments

• tv_notify.jpg
      tv_notify.jpg
      71 KB
    • dialogTVNotifyYesNo.xml
      5.8 KB

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    D3ltoroxp, do you want to try the attached xml. One thing I dont understand from your screenshot is the overlapping text on the 4th line, this doesnt make sense as there is only 1 label control...anyone shed some light on that? Does it happen on DefaultWide as well?

Maybe the overlapping text is because the description in his screenshot is too long (textboxcontroll?)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I dont think its that Holzi as the skin only uses label controls (4, with 1 label per line). I confirmed that the 3rd and 4th lines are on different y-pos.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think this is because of the Clickfinder EPG then? Because it uses linebreaks in its description... problem should be also there in Default Skin.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    That makes sense then.

I think its rather silly that the description is even populated in that dialog....channel and program name is more than enough.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Soooooooory ltfearme i did not get that from my post a new thread was created. So i will test your attached files and give you feedback. Thanks for that !!

Users who are viewing this thread