TV Groups are not showing up in TVServer Setup (1 Viewer)

kszabo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2007
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I have no problem if the groups are not shown in TV-Channels, but then I need 2 things under "groups" (as Bounguine wrote):
    - possibility of preview
    - provider should be shown

I have a lot of duplicates from different providers (Astra 19° and Thor 3/5 Intelsat like tons of Discovery, National Geo, Disney etc) and the configuration is a pain-in-the-a.. without these infos and preview.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I have no problem if the groups are not shown in TV-Channels, but then I need 2 things under "groups" (as Bounguine wrote):
    - possibility of preview
    - provider should be shown

I have a lot of duplicates from different providers (Astra 19° and Thor 3/5 Intelsat like tons of Discovery, National Geo, Disney etc) and the configuration is a pain-in-the-a.. without these infos and preview.
    We are currently disussing to add 2 more infos to the section.
    this were provider and type (analog/dvb-s/etc.)

about the preview, we are still discussing that.

dbassin

Portal Member
    May 16, 2009
    Not sure if this is any help or not. I did a complete fresh installation and whilst using the default skin the tv groups section appeared to be working fine, after installation of the streamedmp skin and the moving pictures and tv series plugins included with it the tv group bug appeared. Perhaps it is something to do with that? just a thought

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Not sure if this is any help or not. I did a complete fresh installation and whilst using the default skin the tv groups section appeared to be working fine, after installation of the streamedmp skin and the moving pictures and tv series plugins included with it the tv group bug appeared. Perhaps it is something to do with that? just a thought
    What you do inside MediaPortal, has absoluetlly no effect on the TV-Server Configuration application.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom