tv-service dont start, svn 12684 (1 Viewer)

josu

Portal Pro
March 14, 2006
Kassel, Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
If you take a look at the "event viewer" you con see that tvservice create this error:
Service cannot be started. System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.2.9.18134, etc.

I solved the problem downloading it from mediaportal svn repository in sourceforge site.

:D varesino:D

it runs, will now testing svn12693. It seems, the channel-scan runs longer, but I have always still many updated channels during the scan:oops:

:D again

varesino

Portal Member
January 18, 2005
Europe
Update: I found that the missing file is also in the mediaportal directory.
Probably it is due to an error in the setup project, and the file is copied in the wrong directory.
So it's enough copy it from mediaportal directory and then paste it into the tvserver directory to solve the problem and be sure to use the updated version.

Regards.

chenks

Portal Pro
May 22, 2006
Scotland
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
it's not installed there by the server installation.. as i don't have MP client installed on the machine i run the server on, and that file is not installed.

josu

Portal Pro
March 14, 2006
Kassel, Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
it's not installed there by the server installation.. as i don't have MP client installed on the machine i run the server on, and that file is not installed.

Yes, thats right :)
gentle.framework.dll will be installed bei mp-standalone. You can find this file on a client-installation, too!

josu

Portal Pro
March 14, 2006
Kassel, Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
:) Hello,
in the svn12704 the mmc of tvservice dont start again, but gentle.framework.dll is available in the tve-directory.

As attachment a copy of the xp-event-view:(

The good thing is, that mpeg2-files are playing again:D :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
Replies
Views
I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom