Twinhan DVB-C is found as DVB-S (1 Viewer)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    bigal said:
    you said that I should use 0.1.3 at the link you posted erlier
    to get a stable HTPC everyone should use 0.1.3

but to know if the problems you have with 0.1.3 were fixed you have to use the 0.2RC1 with the latest CVS-snapshot and the new BDA Drivers

bigal said:
    where can i finf the news definition file?
    in the latest CVS-Snapshot

i will try to install my TwinhanDTV Sat-Ci tomorrow with 0.2RC1, BDA and the latest CVS.
    after that i will have more useful informations about the installation for you.

pangel

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2005
    Denmark
    I have tried to do what you described.
    I'm using BDA 1.2.2.0 and MP 0.1.3.
    MP found the card and I added a channel manually.
    I exited setup and started MP.
    I went to TV - Black screen...

Here is the log.

/Pangel

bigal

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2005
    Gothenburg
    Hi thanks very much!

I have tested with 0.2RC1 and it is the same problem (but it find the device right because of the right drivers 1.2.2.9)

Pangel is gonna send the 1.2.2.0 driver to me so i'll get back trying soon

so the conclusions i have taken is that it is no improvment in the 0.2RC1 version of MP, if you want i can test and send both logs from 0.1.3 and 0.2RC1

I tried to "add" the card to the definition... file but the same problem accured what is it that you do to add support? somthing in the code aswell?

how do i check witch "pin#" that is used for diffenret things?
    ::D:
    /BigAl

pangel

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2005
    Denmark
    bigal:
    I have sent the BDA 1.2.2.0.

@infinityloop:
    Do you want me to post other logs?
    I would do "anything" to make this card work. :D

/Peter

bigal

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2005
    Gothenburg
    Thanks!

I have the same problem as this thread started with now =)

should I use the latest CVS and try again infinityloop? or are the logs not for any use if I do so...?

look in "Ongoing HTPC projects" under the thread "My 'little' Project" that is my HTPC!

/BigAl

pangel

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2005
    Denmark
    I rebooted a lot of times. :D
    I don't know exactly what I did - I played around, trying different BDA-versions and installed and uninstalled MP.
    I also did this:
    regsvr32 mpeg2data.ax
    regsvr32 psisrndr.ax
    regsvr32 psisdecd.dll

Hope this helps. :confused:

/Peter

bigal

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2005
    Gothenburg
    Iam using 0.2RC1 with latest CVS (11-15-2005 19:40) now and I found the card and search without finding any channels

infinityloop, I have sent a log with this message so someone can analyse it for me and hopefully find the problem

:D

/BigAl

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Autotune issue Topic

because the Twinhan is now recognized by media portal and the problem is that autotune is not working we have to focus on this problem.

bigal has allready started a new Topic ::here::

everyone who has a Twinhan DTV Cab should have a look and test if its working for them.
    add a reply with system specification ( can be updated in the usercp) and the logfiles (created with scoops test tool).

:THX:

Users who are viewing this thread