Unable to create Graph - Test Channels (1 Viewer)

Tina C

April 3, 2017
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Just setup MP 2 and unable to preview channels or Test Channels. Getting Unable to create graph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
Replies
Views
To be fair the normal uninstall is usually more than sufficient. I regularly uninstall and reinstall MP 1 as part of the testing process and only very rarely have I needed to use the manual procedure posted by @CyberSimian to overcome the error you ran into. I also believe there is a procedure to repair the MySQL install in the event...
To be fair the normal uninstall is usually more than sufficient. I regularly uninstall and reinstall MP 1 as part of the testing...
I am trying to install Mediaportal with TV Server. I tried many versions, including current x64 and new prerelease x86, and...
Replies
Views
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
@CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
@CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
Do live TV subtitles work for TV in Australia? If so what are the settings? I am a 74 year old with hearing impairment and have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom