[Approved] Updated DVB-T tuningdetails for the Netherlands, Delft (1 Viewer)

findftp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 20, 2011
    Nootdorp
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    <Frequency>818000</Frequency>
    changed to
    <Frequency>698000</Frequency>
    After that, new (encrypted) channels were found.

I also placed an updated satellites.xml in this post.

Attachments

• Netherlands.Delft.xml
      668 bytes
    Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to just buy another C1+ card then there would be no need to prioritise the tuners? BTW the TBS Deutschland website specifically states that C1+ cards are not supported but I think that is a local issue with the...
    Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to...
    Hi, I have installed the MP2 server ion a Win11 server, for Swedish DVB-T2 channels with CAM/CI+. I have never used MP before, but...
    Replies
    Views
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is currently being received, and I was astonished to observe that the video datastream can switch rapidly between interlaced and progressive, even within single advertisement! :eek: I am glad that you were able...
    HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is...
    Hi I have the strangest problem. On two different downloaded video files, my MP crashes and restarts right after the programme...
    Replies
    Views
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
    Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
    Replies
    Views
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom