[Approved] Updated DVB-T tuningdetails for the Netherlands, Delft (1 Viewer)

findftp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 20, 2011
    Nootdorp
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    <Frequency>818000</Frequency>
    changed to
    <Frequency>698000</Frequency>
    After that, new (encrypted) channels were found.

I also placed an updated satellites.xml in this post.

Attachments

• Netherlands.Delft.xml
      668 bytes
    Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is currently being received, and I was astonished to observe that the video datastream can switch rapidly between interlaced and progressive, even within single advertisement! :eek: I am glad that you were able...
    HD terrestrial TV in the UK supports both interlaced and progressive modes. My Sony TV's info screen identifies what mode is...
    Hi I have the strangest problem. On two different downloaded video files, my MP crashes and restarts right after the programme...
    Replies
    Views
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
    Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Problems with series import! DE
    Solution and follow-up in German thread.
    Solution and follow-up in German thread.
    Hi Guys. I'm very frustrated at the moment. Maybe someone can help me! Due to errors importing series at MP 1 (thetvdb only) I...
    Replies
    Views
    :(. I have never used satellite TV, and I regret that I do not know what the problem might be. TV Server scans only those frequencies that are defined in the tuning-parameters file for the satellite that you are scanning, so it is possible that the missing channels have moved to a new frequency that is not contained in the...
    :(. I have never used satellite TV, and I regret that I do not know what the problem might be. TV Server scans only those...
    After many years of successful usage of MediaPortal, we were forced to upgrade the htpc (it's now more than 10 years old). I needed...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom