[Approved] Updated Polish grabber teleman.pl (1 Viewer)

amilewski

Portal Pro
January 14, 2007
Jelenia Góra
Home Country
Poland Poland
Hello,

here is updated grabber for Poland using teleman.pl website.

cheers

Attachments

• teleman2_pl.xml
    7.7 KB
Last edited by a moderator:

MacGyverek

Portal Pro
January 27, 2010
Rydułtowy
Home Country
Poland Poland
Heheh...Its very funny ;) I working on new grabber on this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/poland-epg.108851/page-3. Now I see your scrapper ;) My scrapper based on this same site: teleman.pl.

I attached a file with my grabber. What's a differences I have:
1. updated channels list
2. long programs' descriptions
3. programs' subtitle (Program or series episode name).

Attachments

• Teleman.xml
    10 KB

amilewski

Portal Pro
January 14, 2007
Jelenia Góra
Home Country
Poland Poland
Great MacGyverek,
I think we should maintain two versions, mine is using short description thus it is very robust, and yours have much more details. This way we give to users two options to choose from: fast and detailed.
I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
Replies
Views
MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have the same problem as you face now.
MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have...
The iPlayer link in Onlinevideos is only showing the last program in the series. For example 'The Traitors' only shows the final...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] TV sound but no picture DE
It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD playback in MP2. Perhaps you mean the cyberlink app starts, if you enter a DVD into the slot. To avoid this you'll have to deactivate autoplay in the windows settings. Open Windows Settings Select...
It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD...
Hello, I have installed the latest Media Portal 2 version on a clean new Windows 10 installation. Now I only get sound for some TV...
Replies
Views
done: Loading...
done: Loading...
Hi. I have a problem with a WebEPG grabber I'm trying to do. The problem is that the site returns a json-file and I cant get my...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector, and also set them as the EPG grabber for radio in MP2. But here's the odd thing: The next time I opened the XMLTV EPG mapper (where you map actual channels to channels available in the EPG), the radio...
Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector...
Following on from this thread: Previously I used EPG Collector very successfully to grab a 7 day OTA EPG which included the EPG...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom