[Approved] Updated_DVB-C_Tuningparameters_Ziggo_TheNetherlands network 8888(04-2014) (1 Viewer)

crackdown

Portal Pro
November 24, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
With the help of a friendly fellow MP user Leo a made a new xml file since Ziggo changed transponder 33 frequency.
Hopefully you will find that darn HBO HD again ;-)

Attachments

• The Netherlands.Ziggo NID 8888.xml
    5 KB

klara31

Portal Member
March 28, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
How do you make this XML file? Tuning for 9003 has changed as well (as I recently cannot tune to e.g. Discovery Channel HD anymore).

crackdown

Portal Pro
November 24, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
How do you make this XML file? Tuning for 9003 has changed as well (as I recently cannot tune to e.g. Discovery Channel HD anymore).

I manually edited the latest xml file I already had with the frequencies that i found through a scan with tvsource. I wish i had a tool to extract the transponders straight away but noone seems to be able to help me out. Maybe you want to watch this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/what-to-do-if-tuning-details-have-changed.125423/

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

Please find attached the updated file for 9003. (In the past I did update the files for all regions, but since Ziggo did change some things (They don't provide the information for all regions anymore), I can only generate the file for my own region.)

Attachments

• The Netherlands.Ziggo NID 9003.xml
    4.7 KB

crackdown

Portal Pro
November 24, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

Please find attached the updated file for 9003. (In the past I did update the files for all regions, but since Ziggo did change some things (They don't provide the information for all regions anymore), I can only generate the file for my own region.)

Is your file made with an automated process? If so I can do it for my region if you can share it, but I think you get the info of the web, just like me ;-)

klara31

Portal Member
March 28, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Region 9003 has changed again last night. Can you please provide me with a new tuning file?

If you let me know how to make this new tuning file, I'd be happy to provide support!

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    We need a tool indeed to capture the Transportstreams for the networks. I did found a thread on GoT, but that tool isn't available anymore:
    http://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/list_message/33594561#33594561

I'm lucky that i'm on the 9001 network, since those frequenties are still updated, but it seems that they don't all work for my location either :(
    http://www.digitalekabeltelevisie.nl/nieuws/archives/2014/04/minder_informatie_op_pagi_1.shtml

So if someone has a capture tool for me, that also works with DigitalDevices cards, please let me know, because i NEED 1 to get SBS 6 HD back up & running :D

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
    July 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I am using DVBDream to capture the stream (10 sec is enough) and using TSReader Lite to read the captured stream for the NIT table (Can also be exported to an html file).

Please find attached the file for area 9003

Attachments

• The Netherlands.Ziggo NID 9003.xml
      4.6 KB

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I am using DVBDream to capture the stream (10 sec is enough)
    Bleh, for some reason that ain't working for me. I've installed it on my server, and as soon as i start the software it shows the BDA interface + 2 tuners on the bottom. When i hit Start, it tells me it can't find the DVB Card (Program will be started in Offlinemode).
    Any tips? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread