Using an External Bluray / HD-DVD Player (1 Viewer)

Rasputin

Portal Pro
January 13, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi,
i also want to use PowerDVD8 for Blu-Rays and the great thing i read is
that only Blu-Rays will be played with PowerDVD, but i have got one problem.
Moving Pictures do not Import the Info for the Blu-Ray so i cant play them :(.
What ive done wrong?
I set Use an external player to : True
i got the right path for the Player
but i dont know what ive got so put in by "Command-line Arguments "

sry for my bad english, i'm still learning ;)

jof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Do you have an iso image of the bluray, or do you have an original blu ray inserted in a drive?

Rasputin

Portal Pro
    January 13, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I added the .m2ts to the video extensions, but it doesn't work either.
    Could it be that Blu-Ray only works if i set moving pictures to play back the dvd or blu-ray by inject?
    Or could moving picutres find information about blu-ray films?

Rasputin

Portal Pro
    January 13, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    this doesn't belong to moving pictures.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 4K makes Problems. DE
    Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
    Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
    Hey, i am using the newest MP version and have some problems playing 4k Movies. The color saturation is too low and the contrast is...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Trailer plugin DE
    Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange core elements easily. Short: Of course it can be also a feature as part of the installer, means integrated for the user.
    Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange...
    The question, if MP2 can support trailers came up several times (e.g. here) and was so far always neglected mainly because of the...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom