Using VLC player for playig TV from MP TV server (1 Viewer)

karajan

Portal Pro
October 28, 2010
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
If VLC player can play TV stream from MP TV server, what I must do in VLC player?

Thanks

Mihael

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Nice you could resolve the issue!
Nice you could resolve the issue!
I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
MP 1.32 x64 does not have a 64 bit TV Server but it uses the x86 one but should have upgraded the 1.30 x86 TV Server to MP 1.32(still x86) The fact it does not appear to have done so is not surprise to me, the MP 1.32 x64 installer is far from being bug free. If everything is functioning OK my advice would be to leave it alone and...
MP 1.32 x64 does not have a 64 bit TV Server but it uses the x86 one but should have upgraded the 1.30 x86 TV Server to MP...
As it says....Upgraded from 1.30 to 1.32(64).....but TV Server config remains at 1.30....... MP opens....and declares itself to be...
Replies
Views
Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
Hello, I’ve got the following problem with Mediaportal 1 („The Phantom Menace“): when trying to view TV or movies, there is no...
Replies
Views
@CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
@CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
Do live TV subtitles work for TV in Australia? If so what are the settings? I am a 74 year old with hearing impairment and have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom