Version 0.2.3.0 Alpha (1 Viewer)

Hodge

Portal Member
September 25, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
I can't install 0.2.3.0 Alpha under MP 1.2RC at all. I get the error message "Dependency Check error! Install aborted! Would you like to view more details?" When I click YES, PureAudio Dependencies window pops up saying "No MediaPortal dependency found!" and "No plugin dependencies found!".

I'm at a loss. 1.2RC is a fresh install and I already have ASIO4ALL installed.

Any ideas?

thanks,
Hodge

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The MPEI installer is not 1.2 RC compatible. Unfortunately Symphy does not come by here very often now. I will if I can update the installer if I get some spare time over the weekend

Hodge

Portal Member
    September 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    That'd be awesome, if you could. I've been running it for so long on 1.1.3 that I'd hate to give it up for 1.2.

thanks in advance,
    Hodge

MARKFNZ

Portal Member
    August 8, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    You can just manually install it, as it's only a couple of dlls. Copy the DLL in pureaudio.zip file from jameson_uk on the previous page, and the DLLs in externalplayers.rar file from Olli0815 into the plugins/ExternalPlayers directory.

Hodge

Portal Member
    September 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks, MARKFNZ, that did the trick. I always preferred to manually install for just this reason but I guess I didn't read this thread carefully enough.

Hodge

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
    Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom