Visual Studio 2005 express (1 Viewer)

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
Don't think so, because MP is based on .NET framework 1.1 and the new Beta from MS is based on .NET 2.0 beta.

Some code has to be changed then IMHO.

ojo

Portal Member
September 19, 2004
Ulstrup, Denmark
Please note Visual Studio Express - editions are only target against .NET Framework 2.0 (only in beta)

Hence you cant expect to compile the MP code, nor compile plugin code that would run together with MP.

I haven't tried it, since the above points almost as certain would rule it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Where do you read this? I’m not aware of such thing and never came across it. Does MP2 not install correctly? If so, please attach the installer logs here so we can see issues. Edit: I’m also using a x64 version of windows 10/11 and never needed to rename anything. Probably you found an outdated info in our wiki.
Where do you read this? I’m not aware of such thing and never came across it. Does MP2 not install correctly? If so, please attach...
I have installed MP2 following the instructions . I read: " If using a 64 bit version of Windows, you will need to rename the MS...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.30.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.30 Released! DE
moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
We have just released MediaPortal 1.30 - Ukraine Highlights of this release Improvement / Rework: [MP1-5092] - Update MediaInfo...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: New: Improvement /...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Hi. In general it's possible to play your media hosted on a PC on a Fire TV Stick. This can be achieved in various ways. Easiest way is to create a network share on the PC where your media is residing. Then you can use Kodi on your Fire TV stick to playback them. Or you install a DLNA server like Serviio on the PC and add your media...
Hi. In general it's possible to play your media hosted on a PC on a Fire TV Stick. This can be achieved in various ways. Easiest...
Is it possible? PC to Firestick? FS (latest version) is set to download from unknown sources (jail broken).
Replies
Views
This problem still exists with MP 1.29.
This problem still exists with MP 1.29.
When installing MP1, the TV DB configuration dialog specifies SQL Server 2005 (see attached file "Setup database connection -...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom