Visualisations in 1.2Beta (1 Viewer)

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    I copied MilkDrop (folder and dll) and have them shown.

Two problems..

With visualizations enabled title of both MediaPortal and Configuration windows is wrong lol. It shows some strange name - BassVis - BrewIdeas@EmilWess.

Also I have "Enable status display..." and enabled "Show song info on change..." but I don't see any info in vis full screen ???

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yep the title thing is something that was picked up a while ago but was left (the effort to fix did not justify it?).
    Will need to get helmut to respond about the track info.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Where did you put them??

c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\vis_milk2.dll
    c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Milkdrop2\
    c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Milkdrop2\textures
    c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Milkdrop2\presets
    c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Milkdrop2\data
    c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Milkdrop2\docs

B

BassFan

AW: Visualisations in 1.2Beta

It shows some strange name - BassVis - BrewIdeas@EmilWess.

LOL i'm the Developer of bass_vis so you can show visualization with Mediaportal..
    When use my API correctly and all paths and file are working.

greets

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Wow - it's a stunning bit of coding!
    Thanks for providing me with hours of interesting visuals without illegal substances :)

SilentException
    I think that's where mine are too (I'm at the office ATM so can't verify...)
    I'm on Win7 Pro - I wonder if there's any difference there...

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Right - I have no idea why the F this doesn't work - I have the files in the same place as SilentException but no joy
    What am I doing wrong??
    Anyone care to Zip the files so I can try a different version of the DLL please?

Attachments

• files.jpg
      files.jpg
      238.3 KB

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Right - I have no idea why the F this doesn't work - I have the files in the same place as SilentException but no joy
    What am I doing wrong??
    Anyone care to Zip the files so I can try a different version of the DLL please?

What version of milkdrop do you have?

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Not 100% sure - there are no details in the DLL properties...
    I got it from the previously mentioned thread...

Users who are viewing this thread