Website graphics (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Made a quick website sketch, if you like to use it feel free to do soo.

website.jpg

I am not saying that the old one is bad, I just had some time to spare last night ;)

A

Anonymous

Admit it: you hate the current look :)

It looks very good though, I will see if I can make a website from it.

A

Anonymous

Aurora13 said:
Admit it: you hate the current look :)

It looks very good though, I will see if I can make a website from it.

Hate is a very strong word... ;)

A

Anonymous

Actually, Hate means: to love less. [original Greek or Hebrew]
But I agree :wink:
Nice graphic though...

A

Anonymous

Spare time?! :)

Spare time?! You have no spare time! You should be skinning the MCE-look a like skin! ;)

very nice, seems you really got talent for this!

A

Anonymous

Re: Spare time?! :)

bonkalord said:
Spare time?! You have no spare time! You should be skinning the MCE-look a like skin! ;)

You have time to be nagging here to? Where is the DVB support? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Mediaportal 2.4.1 DE
Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin. The TVMosaic server is not part of it. you'll need to install TVMosaic Community Edition additionally. Everything is described in linked thread.
Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin...
I just tried to install Mediaportal 2.4.1, having an old Mediaportal 1 at the same time. Unfortunately i did only see later that...
Replies
Views
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are not fully finalized. After that you’ll be able to select a TV engine within the installer :)
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are...
I have spent the last few weeks with TVHeadend, TVMosaic and NextPVR on Mac, WIndows and Linux platforms where available. Only...
Replies
Views
Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
Replies
Views
Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test system (I don't have a Schedules Direct account), but I could not get it to work either. @framug mentioned that the plugins run no more than once per day, so that may have been my problem. However... I...
Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test...
It seems an old annoyance is still around (many previous versions) The red dot doesn't always display in TV Guide or scheduler for...
Replies
Views
So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then, enjoy :)
So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then...
Hi everyone. My name is Kivanc and I am the developer of Tempest EPG Generator which is a single php file xmltv formatted epg...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom