What happened to myblaster? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So why does the .XML file have the correct programme title and both the .XML and .ts files have the programme title as the file name as expected. And why doesn't the list of recorded TV use the programme title from the .XML file?
So why does the .XML file have the correct programme title and both the .XML and .ts files have the programme title as the file...
The TV guide correctly showed the programme title as "Vera", both the .ts and .xml file names are "Vera" and the TITLE value in the...
Replies
Views
It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there doesn't appear to be a way to make it.
It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there...
I was looking at moving from MP1 to MP2 and noticed that TV-Mosaic was the tvprovider of choice now. I followed the instructions...
Replies
Views
WinTV v10 TV server may have the tv cards locked.
WinTV v10 TV server may have the tv cards locked.
I recently tried to test the MP 1.29 Pre-release, to find out the MySQL Server 5.6 won't install & connect host to my TV Tuner...
Replies
Views
Oooh! Ok thanks. I am old age 75, and don't know anything about Computers, I just like watching old movies and TV shows, Thats why Media Portal2 and kodi are great for old age pensioners. I have given up driving its too complicated nowerdays and may give up on computers they are advancing so quickly. Thanks for links my neighbour...
Oooh! Ok thanks. I am old age 75, and don't know anything about Computers, I just like watching old movies and TV shows, Thats why...
Scrapers find and Index Movie Serials in Medial Portal2 & Kodi But still don't Show Chapter Numbers or Chapter title if applicable...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] TV sound but no picture DE
It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD playback in MP2. Perhaps you mean the cyberlink app starts, if you enter a DVD into the slot. To avoid this you'll have to deactivate autoplay in the windows settings. Open Windows Settings Select...
It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD...
Hello, I have installed the latest Media Portal 2 version on a clean new Windows 10 installation. Now I only get sound for some TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom