What is the best DVB-S card for MediaPortal (1 Viewer)

STSC

Portal Pro
December 4, 2004
Germany
Hi,

which DVB-S card would you recommend for MediaPortal. Right now I have a PVR350 and this card works very well, but I would like to switch to DVB-S, so I don't know which card I should buy.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

From "TvServer_SetupTv.2.log", it looks as though you imported channel definitions into MP 1.29 (257 channels, 2 channel groups). Presumably you had previously exported these definitions from MP 1.15. Although this ought to work, I am not sure that it will work when there is such a large difference in the MP versions (there may have...
From "TvServer_SetupTv.2.log", it looks as though you imported channel definitions into MP 1.29 (257 channels, 2 channel groups)...
After many years of successful usage of MediaPortal, we were forced to upgrade the htpc (it's now more than 10 years old). I needed...
Replies
Views
Well, that was easy, thanks a lot :) (unfortunately, this did not solve the initial problem, for some reason MediaPortal cannot tune into a few channels which work using a different live-TV program, but I'll try to elaborate a bit further and then post in a different thread)
Well, that was easy, thanks a lot :) (unfortunately, this did not solve the initial problem, for some reason MediaPortal cannot...
Hi, since the channel scan cannot find a few channels (which can be found and tuned in using the software "WinTV", so the TV card...
Replies
Views
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden none of my channels work if the Mediaportal IPTV Filter and url source splitter is installed (Georgeius version), if I use built in default DVB-IP filter it works fine but of course online Videos plugin...
Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden...
Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden...
Replies
Views
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom