what is winter hill? (1 Viewer)

ohdarklord

Portal Pro
December 31, 2005
Scotland
Home Country
Scotland Scotland
this may be a really stuiped question but here i go

I was just re-tuning my tv stations when i noticed there is a region right at the bottom called "uk- winter hill"

so what is it and why does it have its own selection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.30.0 BBC One HD disappeared! DE
OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error message "preview failed: no PMT found " I think I may have found the reason - I read on another forum that the Bluebell hill mast will not be upgraded until the 27th June!
OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error...
Hi, The BBC have recently made changes to their DVB-T2 broadcasts and now I can no longer find BBC one HD , I have scanned three...
Replies
Views
Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG Collector gets its epg from and found it gets it from 'freesathome' so cribbed the settings from that and added the freesathome channel to the radio channels and selected that channel only to collect epg...
Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG...
Hi folks Ive just started using epg collector to import uk freesat epg into mediaportal i have had good success with it so far and...
Replies
Views
That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black bars to MediaPortal when playing videos that didn't conform to a strict 16:9 ratio, I suppose. Thanks to everyone for the patience and help, I can finally enjoy videos fully.
That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black...
I'm running MePo in 1080p to my 4K TV (because my Intel NUC HTPC ain't powerful enough to run in 4K) and for some videos, I see...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom