What kind of skin would you like to see? (1 Viewer)

MrMad

Portal Pro
May 18, 2005
Göteborg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I'm currently working on a skin using Umicons and G.A.N.T icons. To start with, I'm basing it on BlueTwo, just replacing the images. I'm planning to do more changes to the skin files, but we all know how many dead skins there are out there so I'll start with releasing it as a BlueTwo mod. :)

petteram

Portal Pro
November 4, 2005
Norway
It would be cool with a skin based on the old Super Mario bros from Nintendo.
Using colors, buttons and sounds would make a great skin.
But I guess Nintendos lawers would sue....

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    petteram said:
    It would be cool with a skin based on the old Super Mario bros from Nintendo.
    Using colors, buttons and sounds would make a great skin.
    But I guess Nintendos lawers would sue....

I just saw (on digg.com, but can be seen here: http://www.pressthebuttons.com/2006/06/monopoly_ninten.html) where there is (I'm sure with authorization) a Nintendo version of Monopoly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    I´ll have a look and report back ;)
    I´ll have a look and report back ;)
    Hello @ajs, I would like to add an additional animation for the winner of the MP game Hexxagon in the file MyHexxagon.xml, as used...
    Replies
    Views
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom