Where can I download the latest SVN? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I get CRC check error. On third try I don't get CRC error
On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I...
When I was installing MP 1.31 last weekend I selected to download the files and install from a local folder. I got these messages...
Replies
Views
Here is the URL for BBC Radio 4 provided via TuneIn Desktop app. where it plays without problem and was found using the search function (bbc radio) but from the MP plugin "Search" it is not found, furthmore the remove from favourites option does not work for exisiting favourites although if deleted in the desktop app it is also no...
Here is the URL for BBC Radio 4 provided via TuneIn Desktop app. where it plays without problem and was found using the search...
I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
Replies
Views
The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
Replies
Views
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom