Wich analog modem supports (Dutch) caller-ID (1 Viewer)

bakra

Portal Pro
December 27, 2004
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I want to use the new caller-ID function in the coming release. Wich analog modem supports the (Dutch) caller-ID?

A

Anonymous

Hey mate, Many Lucent/Agere based PCI modems late 1999/2005 support callerID it is just a matter of entering the correct init string.

Should prob goole it mate as your local modem manufacturers will definetly have Caller ID listed as a funciton I only spent $20 australian on mine so dont go nuts

bakra

Portal Pro
December 27, 2004
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi Simbot,

The problem is Holland is using a different type of caller-id. I think it's FSK, while most others use DTMF

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's exactly what I am trying to solve. An example is moving from mytvrecordedtv.xml to mytvRecordedInfo. The variable changes from a screen grab thumbnail from the video file to a channel logo during...
Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's...
Good evening, I have a basic understanding of using skin.setstring and am able to set a skin property when a control gets focus...
Replies
Views
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
Thankyou.I did a re-install of the Mediaportal Client.Seems to be OK now.
Thankyou.I did a re-install of the Mediaportal Client.Seems to be OK now.
After upgrade to version 1.31 nor Mediaportal or MediaPortal Configuration will start. I windows event logg I get the following...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom