[WiFi Remote] Loading bar don't close when you open a saved playlist (1 Viewer)

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
When you open a saved Playlist you see a loading boar that does not disappear.

Attachments

• 21-22-14.png
    21-22-14.png
    408 KB
  • 21-22-22.png
    21-22-22.png
    740.2 KB
Last edited by a moderator:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As I said - it doesn´t happen here - maybe something is wrong with your system (path to playlists, no playlists at all etc:)?

13-23-55.jpg 13-24-04.jpg

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes you're right. When I use the Debug Mode without the plugins it works fine. So I think it is a Plugin problem. I have to test all my plugins to find the problem plugin.

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes you're right. When I use the Debug Mode without the plugins it works fine. So I think it is a Plugin problem. I have to test all my plugins to find the problem plugin.

Okay i have found the problem Plugin. It is the WifiRemote Plugin !

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You should post this in the WifiRemote topic; better chances of the relevant people seeing it there.

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You should post this in the WifiRemote topic; better chances of the relevant people seeing it there.

Thank you I have posted it into the right forum already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    @high I've since several days issues with the wiki pages. I can normaly log in and edit the content. But when I want to save I...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom