WinAmp (1 Viewer)

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    I just downloaded the latest version of Winamp to use it for my mp3-playback.

I enabled the Winamp-plugin in the setup, but mymusic still uses the internal player not winamp to play the songs.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help!

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    Ok, a reboot seemed to help...

Now it uses WinAmp but I can't see any visualization - neither in the small window nor is it possible to switch to fullscreen mode. Is that possible?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Default Direct Sound Device was the problem. MPAR worked better than Dircect Sound, but is still a problem. Changed Audio Renderer to use the TV and it's working.
    Default Direct Sound Device was the problem. MPAR worked better than Dircect Sound, but is still a problem. Changed Audio Renderer...
    New computer build with Windows 11 Pro. MediaPortal 1.34 x64. When I pause a video the audio drops out. This only occurs when...
    Replies
    Views
    If you remember, I wrote about it when tests because of x86/x64 problems
    If you remember, I wrote about it when tests because of x86/x64 problems
    Hia all, So, decided to setup a new client instance and getting fed-up with the tonne of bloatware and cr*p that comes with...
    Replies
    Views
    You can find ton of guide here: https://www.avsforum.com/threads/madvr-player-support-thread.2215490/?post_id=39123050#post-39123050
    You can find ton of guide here: https://www.avsforum.com/threads/madvr-player-support-thread.2215490/?post_id=39123050#post-39123050
    Hi, I have a problem if I set madVR as Video Render. When I try to play my .mkv files I have an 'Unable to play. Video COdec...
    Replies
    Views
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going to work on this occasion, but I do like the information you have given on Online Videos because I have tried and failed to understand the wiki on that. I will remember this for future use. In the meantime...
    Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going...
    Good evening! I am trying to set up a TV channel in the TV server to show my live stream from a local camera. I am clearly doing...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom