1.0.2 and SVN Builds (10 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0.2 or any later svn build here.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta Windows Version: XP Professional CZECH 19.1.2010 - MySQL 5.1 down start service properly in Windows XP czech version !!! :growl: Why: :mad: MySQL want save data dir in "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Data aplikací\MySQL\..." Path string containing character " í " - Mysql 5.1 can't work with...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta Windows Version: XP Professional CZECH 19.1.2010 - MySQL 5.1 down start service properly in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta Windows Version: XP Professional CZECH 19.1.2010 - MySQL 5.1 down start service properly in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved]no director DE
hello, I think I found a bug in reading from the video database. Indeed the drive name of the director does not appear on the skin base (see photos). MediaPortal 1.1 installed with latest svn. good work jluc ps: system windows 7 edit: by cons when I select a movie from the old database, I do not have...
hello, I think I found a bug in reading from the video database. Indeed the drive name of the director does not appear on the...
hello, I think I found a bug in reading from the video database. Indeed the drive name of the director does not appear on the...
Replies
Views
I took all previous codecs off the computer except Tv Tonic which appeared to be a plugin for MCE. Uninstalled that after installing mediaportal. Installed latest drivers for the video card/ sound card and direct x. Installed latest stable release of Mediaportal. Installed, chose 'advanced configuration' just to see where it was...
I took all previous codecs off the computer except Tv Tonic which appeared to be a plugin for MCE. Uninstalled that after...
I took all previous codecs off the computer except Tv Tonic which appeared to be a plugin for MCE. Uninstalled that after...
Replies
Views
AW: Unable to edit incomplete channels Hi If I test the same, I also get an message: No DVB-C tuning details available for this channel Its just was little : ) thx bribbon
AW: Unable to edit incomplete channels Hi If I test the same, I also get an message: No DVB-C tuning details available for this...
MediaPortal Version: Jan 08 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Default blue wide Windows Version: Windows 7 danish Steps to reproduce...
Replies
Views
I replicate this with the same output in the logs. If I pause/unpause, the stream clears and all is well again. It sure lools like major DVB-T signal problems, except they are only visible watching in the MP client.
I replicate this with the same output in the logs. If I pause/unpause, the stream clears and all is well again. It sure lools like...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.24553 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X4 905e 2,5GHZ...
Replies
Views
Hey all, If this is not the correct place for posting this report please excuse me, seemed like to most suitable place. I have been interfacing with the MP music SQLite database and during the development of my project I found out that, at least on my systems, the column dateLastPlayed is always set to 1-1-0001 0:00:00 (I guess...
Hey all, If this is not the correct place for posting this report please excuse me, seemed like to most suitable place. I have...
Hey all, If this is not the correct place for posting this report please excuse me, seemed like to most suitable place. I have...
Replies
Views
Ok that looks a very similar issue. Also, when you switch from full screen to window or vice versa why does it stop the current video/tv stream? Is there no way of continuing playback during the switch or at least resume it when its done resizing. I find it annoying have to go back at restart my film or go back to the TV guide to...
Ok that looks a very similar issue. Also, when you switch from full screen to window or vice versa why does it stop the current...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 svn (08/01/10) MediaPortal Skin: MP Stream Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Ultimate CPU Type: Q6600 @...
Replies
Views
Well, I guess you have a point. And maybe there will be an update to MP to handle this kind of situation, but not while there's a feature-freeze for 1.1.0 going on. Fanart was not originally planned for, when development of MP started, and so probably nobody expected to have huge PNG's in the Thumbs directory that was originally...
Well, I guess you have a point. And maybe there will be an update to MP to handle this kind of situation, but not while there's a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta and SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64...
Replies
Views
AW: Problem to record more than one channel at the same time Hello again, yesterday I decided to deinstall Media Portal completly and reinstall version svn-12-24-2009--16-14-Rev24553 I do some new multiple channel recording tests and all seems to work great. But today I have exactly the same problem as describe in my first post...
AW: Problem to record more than one channel at the same time Hello again, yesterday I decided to deinstall Media Portal...
MediaPortal Version: mediaportal-svn-12-24-2009--16-14-Rev24553 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwoWide Windows Version: WindowsXP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
EDIT: Hmm I think I'll go drastic and reinstall.. use win7 instead of xp.. have both from msdnaa anyway
EDIT: Hmm I think I'll go drastic and reinstall.. use win7 instead of xp.. have both from msdnaa anyway
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.24669 (SVN) MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4850e (2.8Ghz) HDD: Wdd...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.24669 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card: 2. TV Card Type: 2. TV Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.24669 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.24669 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Thanks! :) I'll see what I can do more
Thanks! :) I'll see what I can do more
TV-Server Version: MP 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Update to this, TV Server seems to know that the recording has finished as it launches Comskip for me at the end of the recording correctly, it's just the Client that is getting confused. Matt.
Update to this, TV Server seems to know that the recording has finished as it launches Comskip for me at the end of the recording...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 SVN 24281 MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 visualization DE
Maybe WMP use a folder to get the covers (or the handling of getting covers) and MP don't use covers.
Maybe WMP use a folder to get the covers (or the handling of getting covers) and MP don't use covers.
hello, I found a bug in visualization of the music of MediaPortal. I got tested with MediaPortal 1.10 Beta 1 and with the...
Replies
Views
I presume you're just referring to the "Client not waking Server" part of my problem. I've already got the IP address of the Server entered in the Client config TV section, so it doesn't look like that's the problem unfortunately.
I presume you're just referring to the "Client not waking Server" part of my problem. I've already got the IP address of the...
I'm having problems with my multi-seat setup once again, as previously described here...
Replies
Views
Issue is fixed and changes are in svn now <-- so the next MP Beta1 public svn build will have that issue fixed ;)
Issue is fixed and changes are in svn now <-- so the next MP Beta1 public svn build will have that issue fixed ;)
Hi! I found this issue " 0002591: [TsReader] Slow zapping when the "Prefer AC-3 sound" option is enabled (Tourettes) -...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Numerical Sorting DE
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Beta + SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: Seagate 80Gb, Samsung 500Gb, Samsung 1Tb Memory: 4GB OCZ DDR2 800Mhz Motherboard: Abit A-N78HD Video Card: nVidia Geforce 8200 Video Card Driver: nVidia Forceware 195.62 Sound Card: nVidia HDMI Sound...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Beta + SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Beta + SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1020 MediaPortal Skin: Original - Native Windows Version: XP SP3 PRO CPU Type: Quad Intel 8300 HDD: 1000Gb Spin ... Memory: 4Gb 2x2 Kingstone Motherboard: MSI G33 Video Card: 3850 MSI Video Card Driver: Ati Sound Card: Realtek onboard Sound Card AC3: Realtek Sound Card Driver: Realtek 1. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1020 MediaPortal Skin: Original - Native Windows Version: XP SP3 PRO CPU Type: Quad Intel 8300 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1020 MediaPortal Skin: Original - Native Windows Version: XP SP3 PRO CPU Type: Quad Intel 8300 HDD...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much for posting the solution to the truncated type of menus I noted. It works a treat for me, with the method noted below :) I tried the option of disabling the scaling as noted but it did not work. I did however find success by reducing the DPi to 100%
Thanks very much for posting the solution to the truncated type of menus I noted. It works a treat for me, with the method noted...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Skin 2.01 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 RTM CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this bug. Not the biggest issue, since it only occurs when viewing a single channel and browsing down. Clicking next date works fine. Hardly worth fixing imo.
I can confirm this bug. Not the biggest issue, since it only occurs when viewing a single channel and browsing down. Clicking next...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta always latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Phenom...
Replies
Views
Update : I made all my test with SVN from end of november. I just tried wit 24-21 SVN and the problem is still there. No luck this time.
Update : I made all my test with SVN from end of november. I just tried wit 24-21 SVN and the problem is still there. No luck this...
Hi Gentlemen, Here is my problem. Scanning DVB-S card crashes TVService. It allways happends after a variable amount of time...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: V1.1 Beta + latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo E8400 HDD: Samsung 500GB Memory: 4 (3,4) GB DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte EP43-DS3 Video Card: Sapphire ATI Radeon HD4890 Video Card Driver: 9.9 Sound Card: Integrated Realtek ALC888 Sound Card AC3: no...
MediaPortal Version: V1.1 Beta + latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo...
MediaPortal Version: V1.1 Beta + latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo...
Replies
Views
Any news on this problem? It still exists in the latest beta-build. If I switch channel, it does not work the first time. Switching the second-time, it works. I use the card in the dual-tuner mode.
Any news on this problem? It still exists in the latest beta-build. If I switch channel, it does not work the first time. Switching...
If I want to switch a tv-chanel, I always get the message "Kein Audio/Video gefunden". After restarting MP the chanel I wanted to...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta SVN 24553 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: 7 x64 If you try to put a XML-element of the type "videowindow" in the file "DialogVideoArtistInfo.xml" no video will be displayed (a black box is shown). In B3W the videowindow is not visible at all, but that is because it is rendered through...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta SVN 24553 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: 7 x64 If you try to put a XML-element of...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta SVN 24553 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: 7 x64 If you try to put a XML-element of...
Replies
Views
I think my next update will be RC1 when it comes out. I'll test again then. Are you sure you jumped to window ID#2005? Maybe I gave the wrong steps. I custom edited the MCE remote mappings file. I have a remote button "My Videos" that points to Moving Pictures Window ID, unless the current window is already Moving Pictures, in...
I think my next update will be RC1 when it comes out. I'll test again then. Are you sure you jumped to window ID#2005? Maybe I...
MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-11-30-2009 Channel +/- buttons on the remote don't work when watching live TV and the active window is...
Replies
Views
Check to see that the streaming port is enabled on the TV Server "554", seems by default it is set to "0"
Check to see that the streaming port is enabled on the TV Server "554", seems by default it is set to "0"
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 0.9.601 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x86 CPU...
Replies
Views
met problem with .mkv files in case of combination of XVID video codec and AC3 audio. Internal video player can't open files. .mkv which containe combination of H264 and AC3 work well. .AVI also work well with any audio streams from my collection. I have tested these problem files with KMP amd MPC...
met problem with .mkv files in case of combination of XVID video codec and AC3 audio. Internal video player can't open...
met problem with .mkv files in case of combination of XVID video codec and AC3 audio. Internal video player can't open...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 Windows Version: XP (SP3) During startup of MediaPortal within a VM this occurred the text of the dialog (which can't be moved, obtained via Ctrl-C) is: --------------------------- MediaPortal --------------------------- Warning: Nothing will be rendered. The reference rendering device was...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 Windows Version: XP (SP3) During startup of MediaPortal within a VM this occurred the text of the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 Windows Version: XP (SP3) During startup of MediaPortal within a VM this occurred the text of the...
Replies
Views
Am I wrong? the problem I described only exists for me, or nobody is interested by the in built radio plugin?? thank you!
Am I wrong? the problem I described only exists for me, or nobody is interested by the in built radio plugin?? thank you!
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Black glass Windows Version: windows XP SP3 CPU Type: ATOM N270 HDD: 160 Go...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bug in video option DE
is that file (error.log) hidden? I don't seem to find it, there's exception, configuration... no error.log edit: Got it, but the thumbs become invalid when the system crash. If I scroll from a different part, then other thumbs will be invalid and not the previous ones.
is that file (error.log) hidden? I don't seem to find it, there's exception, configuration... no error.log edit: Got it, but the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide 1.0.1.0 Windows Version: Media Center SP2 CPU Type: Q6600 HDD: Sata2...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom