1.0.2 and SVN Builds (9 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0.2 or any later svn build here.
Thanks for the tip. I tried that SVN and the latest SVN (revision-23908) and makes no difference. However, I've looked into this problem a bit more and I think I have found what's causing it. It appears that when MediaPortal is recording a tv program, and then starts to record or timeshift a radio program on the same or any other tv...
Thanks for the tip. I tried that SVN and the latest SVN (revision-23908) and makes no difference. However, I've looked into this...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome - Edited By Me Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that. I ssumed after I read... that it meant the latest (1.02) version as it did not mention the beta one. EDIT: I finally gave up trying to get the latest SVN stable and functional. Regardless of the H264 filter set it would stutter / stop playback really badly and or crash with a BSOD (nothing in the logs) and when...
Thanks for that. I ssumed after I read... that it meant the latest (1.02) version as it did not mention the beta one. EDIT: I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta SVN:23908 MediaPortal Skin: PureVision HD 2.8 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 RTM CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I think I solved this bug and I will post two line patch in patches forum.
I think I solved this bug and I will post two line patch in patches forum.
MediaPortal Version: V1.1 Beta + latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo E8400...
Replies
Views
Thanks! I look forward to checking it out.:thx:
Thanks! I look forward to checking it out.:thx:
TV-Server Version: MP/TV Server 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: MP/TV Server 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Hi! This should be solved in the next public release (unfortunately not the one released today). See mantis: 0002517: Small user-friendliness enhancements to SetupTV - MediaPortal Bugtracker //johnzered
Hi! This should be solved in the next public release (unfortunately not the one released today). See mantis: 0002517: Small...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3000+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Following your link I could manage to define a new key on my remote control. Nevertheless I think this function is so basic that an option should be available in the video menu to return to the full screen mode. Would be great to add this.
Following your link I could manage to define a new key on my remote control. Nevertheless I think this function is so basic that...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0.4 MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 7750 HDD: Hitache 500GB...
Replies
Views
Confirmed and added to mantis: 0002507: Channel change also changes groups - MediaPortal Bugtracker //johnzered
Confirmed and added to mantis: 0002507: Channel change also changes groups - MediaPortal Bugtracker //johnzered
When you have the same channel in 2 groups and change channels it will always revert back to the first group the channel appears...
Replies
Views
Thanx for fixing this issue for the recording section. Maybe the change of code will also solve the other issues with stopping recordings, like stopping recordings in their pre-recording time (this happended when watching the channel and hitting the record button only briefly stopped the recording, but also when trying to stop the...
Thanx for fixing this issue for the recording section. Maybe the change of code will also solve the other issues with stopping...
TV-Server Version: MP 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
awesome! glad i could help you out.
awesome! glad i could help you out.
this only crashes on my 32-bit system. i tried this with my 64-bit system and it was fine. i have attached the bad and fixed/good...
Replies
Views
I did a complete reinstall - installed Windows 7 instead of XP, same version of MP and the problem was solved. THis time I installed my own codecs (CoreAVC and ffdshow) rather than SAF. Maybe that solved the problem...
I did a complete reinstall - installed Windows 7 instead of XP, same version of MP and the problem was solved. THis time I...
My problem is a very strange one. When I start a video, most of the time it plays with a green tint, and what looks like decoding...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Original Blue Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel HDD: Unknown Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Unknown (DELL) Video Card: Unknown (Dell) Video Card Driver: Unknown (Dell) Sound Card: Unknown (Dell) Sound Card AC3: Unknown (Dell) Sound Card Driver: Unknown (Dell) 1. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Original Blue Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel HDD: Unknown Memory...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Original Blue Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel HDD: Unknown Memory...
Replies
Views
For what it's worth, this has happened to me once so far. Although, I've only used mediaportal for a week or so. If I can get it to happen again i'll post my logs too.
For what it's worth, this has happened to me once so far. Although, I've only used mediaportal for a week or so. If I can get it...
TV-Server Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Vista x86 SP2 CPU Type: Phenom...
Replies
Views
sigh, the problem was indeed that PowerScheduler wasn't loaded on the server side and thatfor couldn't connect to the server. I didn't know it was trying to connect to the server side of the plugin, now I (and we all) do :)
sigh, the problem was indeed that PowerScheduler wasn't loaded on the server side and thatfor couldn't connect to the server. I...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP (custom...
Replies
Views
Hi, is there any news on that issue? I'm experiecing the same issue for some month (using ATI Catalyst 9.3 up to 9.9) and i'm glad i found this thread. I just need to hit info several times and it freezes within 30 seconds maximum. I would love to get rid of this without having to delete the logos. thank you and kind regards...
Hi, is there any news on that issue? I'm experiecing the same issue for some month (using ATI Catalyst 9.3 up to 9.9) and i'm...
I just removed my 1.0.0.0 rc4 installation and did a clean install of 1.0.2.0. Before everything was working fine with the same...
Replies
Views
Another job well done It worked :-) Thank you very much. Gunnar
Another job well done It worked :-) Thank you very much. Gunnar
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0. alpha and newer svn MediaPortal Skin: amped 3.0 Windows Version: Windows 7 RC CPU Type: Athlon64 HDD...
Replies
Views
i think the problem is your video card. The ATI MOBILITY 7500 is only a directx 7 card and you need directx 9...
i think the problem is your video card. The ATI MOBILITY 7500 is only a directx 7 card and you need directx 9...
:(MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card:ATI MOBILITY...
Replies
Views
Some update here about this issue; https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/television-mytv-frontend-tv-server-90/analog-program-scan-crashes-tv-server-59715/index3.html#post515273
Some update here about this issue...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows Vista 32bit CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.22555 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual Core 4850e 2.5 GHz HDD: WD 1TB Memory: 2GB DIMM DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Onboard Video Card Driver: 8.632.0.0 Sound Card: Onboard Sound Card AC3: no...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.22555 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.22555 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 BETA SVN 23684 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3WIDE Windows Version: VISTA-32 SP2 CPU Type: AMD HDD: SEAGATE Memory: 4Gb Motherboard: GA-MA78GPM-DS2H Video Card: HD3200 Internal Video Card Driver: ATI CATALYST 9.9 Sound Card: Internal Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: COMPRO VIDEOMATE...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 BETA SVN 23684 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3WIDE Windows Version: VISTA-32 SP2 CPU Type: AMD HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 BETA SVN 23684 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3WIDE Windows Version: VISTA-32 SP2 CPU Type: AMD HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 16582 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 CPU Type: AMD X2 3800+ 2.1GHZ HDD: Western Digital 500GB SATAII Memory: 1GB DDR2-800 Motherboard: M2NPV-VM Video Card: Geforce 6150 IGP Video Card Driver: 169.21 Sound Card: ADI AD1986A Sound Card AC3...
MediaPortal Version: 16582 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 CPU...
MediaPortal Version: 16582 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 CPU...
Replies
Views
My Bad... It appears that the HDHomeRun can scan successfully in Windows 7 with MediaPortal 1.1. The tuner light that indicates it's scanning doesn't always light up when scanning QAM frequencies. I decided to scan again and walked away from the PC (scanning is usually a 10 to 15 minute process). When I returned it showed it had...
My Bad... It appears that the HDHomeRun can scan successfully in Windows 7 with MediaPortal 1.1. The tuner light that indicates...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 and 1.1.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU Type: Q6600 HDD: 3 TB...
Replies
Views
I'm almost positive this is related to mySQL or the TV Service, It looks like one of these service hangs after a resume from standby.. I'll try to install MS SQL instaed of mySQL and see if that helps... /Christian Okay, tried installing MS SQL, didn't make a difference. Tried a few things after this and I'm now 100% certain this...
I'm almost positive this is related to mySQL or the TV Service, It looks like one of these service hangs after a resume from...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Atom N330 1,6 GHz HDD: 320 GB...
Replies
Views
Hey mate, Check it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/listen-music-99/only-1-zero-suggestions-other-tracks-tagged-68603/ Issue is known, and resolved in the next release. - Phil
Hey mate, Check it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/listen-music-99/only-1-zero-suggestions-other-tracks-tagged-68603/...
TV-Server Version: NA MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue2 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon HDD: 250GB...
Replies
Views
I think this might be down to a slight EPG grabbing issue. I have a card with dual DVB-S and dual DVB-T. I use the modified tswriter to get the EPG from Freesat I think the issue might arise in that some channels are on both Freeview (DVB-T) and Freesat (DVB-S) so have been combined in MP config. This is fine except you only...
I think this might be down to a slight EPG grabbing issue. I have a card with dual DVB-S and dual DVB-T. I use the modified...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
BUMP! ...and I also got a completely froze computer now, except for audio, and this time it happened when i used preview from TV Server configuration....
BUMP! ...and I also got a completely froze computer now, except for audio, and this time it happened when i used preview from TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 0.9.59 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 x86 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I Didnt think so, becouse GB-PVR work without any problem. BTW, Win7 MS video decoder have same issue.
I Didnt think so, becouse GB-PVR work without any problem. BTW, Win7 MS video decoder have same issue.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows7 x86 CPU Type: AMD 64 4400+ HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Hi arion, it would be perfect if you fix also the problem with the greek characters in teletext also in the dvb-t subtitles.i know that you already have make patch but now with last version of mp it doesnt work,please ask from the other devs to include your patch in the svn.we are some greek guys also here that we use mp :-)
Hi arion, it would be perfect if you fix also the problem with the greek characters in teletext also in the dvb-t subtitles.i know...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
Things have gotten better on my rig. Not sure what helped. I will say that the iso mount and unmount is slow. I should probably be using the VOB format instead.
Things have gotten better on my rig. Not sure what helped. I will say that the iso mount and unmount is slow. I should...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: bluetoo wide Windows Version: windows xp pro sp3, vista 32 sp 2...
Replies
Views
I've run the configuration utilities and specified my Hauppage WinTV HVR-1250 as the TV tuner card and I've indicated that it's a hybrid (NTSC analogue/ATSC digital) card. At some point the configuration utility had it scan for channels (which it did successfully). However, when I run MediaPortal 1.0.2.0 it can't find any TV tuner...
I've run the configuration utilities and specified my Hauppage WinTV HVR-1250 as the TV tuner card and I've indicated that it's a...
I've run the configuration utilities and specified my Hauppage WinTV HVR-1250 as the TV tuner card and I've indicated that it's a...
Replies
Views
When choosing VMR as a renderer under Vista x64 the line wrap gots broken when returning from the internal player. Just play a movie, stop it and the problem is there and stays there in every window until basic home is reloaded. The logs itself show no errors. I initially thought it was skin related but it also occurs with...
When choosing VMR as a renderer under Vista x64 the line wrap gots broken when returning from the internal player. Just play a...
When choosing VMR as a renderer under Vista x64 the line wrap gots broken when returning from the internal player. Just play a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom