1.0 RC4 and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC4 or any later svn build here.
Hi, For Ken burns effect that setting it's not used @ all, if that is with intention or not, i don't know..... regards Roy
Hi, For Ken burns effect that setting it's not used @ all, if that is with intention or not, i don't know..... regards Roy
TV-Server Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I have this bug with DVD + ffdshow (libmpeg2) + Enhansed Video Renderer. Everything's fine with VMR9
I have this bug with DVD + ffdshow (libmpeg2) + Enhansed Video Renderer. Everything's fine with VMR9
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Buisness CPU Type: Intel Core...
Replies
Views
Hi, this was fixed after RC4 was released, if you're able to compile yourself then please try the latest version and report back. //johnzered
Hi, this was fixed after RC4 was released, if you're able to compile yourself then please try the latest version and report...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: B3 wide Windows Version: Windows Vista (32bit) CPU...
Replies
Views
I know more people complained about the order the filmstrip sorts the movies and messing things up if there are .iso or .img images within the folder. They will be seperated from the .wmv, .avi etc files. Because I just reinstalled MediaPortel I found out what caused it. What did I do: - reinstalled MediaPortal (completely...
I know more people complained about the order the filmstrip sorts the movies and messing things up if there are .iso or .img images...
I know more people complained about the order the filmstrip sorts the movies and messing things up if there are .iso or .img images...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MP 1 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 SVN 15317 MediaPortal Skin: Xmas Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP 2 5.1.2600 CPU Type: IchbinLeise MP5 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+ HDD: 2 x Samsung SATA 512 GB SAMSUNG HD501LJ Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: ASUS M2N-VM HDMI Video Card: NVIDIA...
TV-Server Version: MP 1 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 SVN 15317 MediaPortal Skin: Xmas Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP...
TV-Server Version: MP 1 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 SVN 15317 MediaPortal Skin: Xmas Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: TV-Server 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: ReVision / Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: T7600 Merom HDD: 500GB + 320GB External WD Memory: 2 GB DDR2 Motherboard: MSI 945GT Speedster Video Card: ATI 3450 Pro Fanless Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Realtek...
TV-Server Version: TV-Server 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: ReVision / Blue3 Wide Windows...
TV-Server Version: TV-Server 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: ReVision / Blue3 Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
Today I reverted to Windows XP SP2 (I deinstalled WIN XP SP3) to be able to install the old SkyStarII driver (Version 4.4.1 from 1.10.2007) and the system is working perfect again :D. I can switch between channels and it works perfect. BUT: It is not possible to install the old Skystar II driver Version 4.4.1 on a system where WinXP...
Today I reverted to Windows XP SP2 (I deinstalled WIN XP SP3) to be able to install the old SkyStarII driver (Version 4.4.1 from...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon64...
Replies
Views
No bug after computer shut down completely However it seemed pretty consistent yesterday night, in the attempt to make logs of these bugs I could not reproduce the bugs. Now autohide is working as it should, when the mouse moves the cursor is back again. Also TV server did not shut down all by itself, not after 15 minutes...
No bug after computer shut down completely However it seemed pretty consistent yesterday night, in the attempt to make logs of...
2 bugs: When the mouse cursor autohides it remains hidden, but you can move around and click command buttons that are...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 MCE RU2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 @3 GHz HDD: Samsung HD501LJ 500GB Memory: 3 GB DDR 400 DIMM Motherboard: FIC P4M-915GD1-LF Video Card: Club HD3450 256MB DDR2 Video Card Driver: ATI Radeon 3450 8.530.0.0 Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 MCE RU2 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 MCE RU2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
M
Had the same problem. Found that the only way to solve it is to delete recordings directly in recordings table in database so you can reimport them again. That's because if a recording already exists in database you cannot reimport it.
Had the same problem. Found that the only way to solve it is to delete recordings directly in recordings table in database so you...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Xmas B3 Windows Version: the latest WXPSP3 CPU Type: c2d...
Replies
Views
I dident know where to inform the developers about this so im posting this here. When i was trying to compile MP from scratch i started to use MS Visual C# 2008 Express But got some strange errors regarding the MiniDisplayLibrary. Since i couldent figure it out i figured that it might have been that Devstudio 08 converted the...
I dident know where to inform the developers about this so im posting this here. When i was trying to compile MP from scratch i...
I dident know where to inform the developers about this so im posting this here. When i was trying to compile MP from scratch i...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU Type: AMD64 3500+ HDD: Seagate 200 Gib Memory: 2 Gib DDR Motherboard: ASRock 939 Dual-SATA Video Card: Nvidia 8600GT Video Card Driver: 178.24 Sound Card: Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Sound Card AC3: coaxial...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
I did some testing with the TvService dieing when opening Scheduled Recordings. It seems to occur exactly once the first time the tree item is selected from Recording Settings to Scheduled Recordings, regardless of whether it is first run or if the tv card is set up or scheduled recordings being imported from RC3. This would explain...
I did some testing with the TvService dieing when opening Scheduled Recordings. It seems to occur exactly once the first time the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista Home Premium...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this. This is causing some significant usability issues with Moving Pictures.
I can confirm this. This is causing some significant usability issues with Moving Pictures.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
It is in TV-Server config somewhere around the config of the TV-cards themselves. But since you have to ask, that is probably not your issue (disabled by default).
It is in TV-Server config somewhere around the config of the TV-cards themselves. But since you have to ask, that is probably not...
TV-Server Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, Did you get any warning about the conflicts? This sounds like rather a serious problem, and I'm sure the team would want to fix it ASAP. Could you obtain logs from this problem and post them? This will help the team determine whether this is a general problem, or something specific to your software setup. Best wishes, Mark
Hi, Did you get any warning about the conflicts? This sounds like rather a serious problem, and I'm sure the team would want to...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X64...
Replies
Views
That's right. Read this blog.
That's right. Read this blog.
Mediaportal/TV-Server RC4 don't work with the new version 5.1.30 of MySQL. Everything is extreamly slowly. Installed the older...
Replies
Views
Hi, Do you mean the one asking about simple/advanced setup(if it is, here it's placed on the side of splash screen, could you do a screen grab(PrtSc -> image program & attach to your post)? Regards Roy
Hi, Do you mean the one asking about simple/advanced setup(if it is, here it's placed on the side of splash screen, could you do...
TV-Server Version: latest MediaPortal Version: Always latest MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Hi, unfortunately this is working as it is designed. The date you're referring to is when the weather forecast was last updated. But I can agree on that it's hard to understand and IMO the date should be changed to a shortdate format with a label with the text "refresh date" or something. //johnzered
Hi, unfortunately this is working as it is designed. The date you're referring to is when the weather forecast was last updated...
TV-Server Version: Mediaportal MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Skin 4:3 Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, So this happens with internal TV Engine(no TVService installed)? Regards Roy
Hi, So this happens with internal TV Engine(no TVService installed)? Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: Mediaportal MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Skin Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/webepg-136/webepg-germany-tvtoday-wont-work-46657/ Attached xml files fixes the problem.
Replies
Views
unable to delete recorded shows when the .ts & .xml file is manually removed it seems the only way to keep the database clean is to delete is true mediaportal interface which is sometimes not so handy.. In older releases (RC2 i know for sure).. I was able to delete the .ts and then with the client find the entrys that would...
unable to delete recorded shows when the .ts & .xml file is manually removed it seems the only way to keep the database clean...
unable to delete recorded shows when the .ts & .xml file is manually removed it seems the only way to keep the database clean...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TVserver 1 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775 1333FSB 2.66Ghz 4MB HDD: 2x Samsung spinpoint 500GB Memory: 2x Kingston DDR2 ValueRAM 1GB 667 CL5.0 Motherboard: Asus P5K Video Card: ASUS EN7300TC256/TD Video Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TVserver 1 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TVserver 1 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Please look at this tread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/empty-button-shares-view-anyone-50333/
Please look at this tread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/empty-button-shares-view-anyone-50333/
Replies
Views
Hello John, I noticed this "scroll around" feature in big lists too. In a big list this behaviour is not so bad, as you see each channel only once. But when you have a small group (e.g. channels for children or HDTV), than there are less than 10 channels in this group. When you see a channel several times on the screen, to me it...
Hello John, I noticed this "scroll around" feature in big lists too. In a big list this behaviour is not so bad, as you see each...
TV-Server Version: 1.00RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.00RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide Windows Version: Vista Business SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bit service pack I CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 4800 HDD: WD 500 and Samsung 750 Memory: 2 Gig Motherboard: Asus M2N SLI deluxe Video Card: ATI club 3d HX 2600XT Video Card Driver: Ati 8.8 Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
TV-Server Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RC4 EPG Chanels DE
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Vista 32 Professional CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: Samsung 320 Memory: 4GB Motherboard: GIGABYTE MA78GPM-DS2H Video Card: ATI Radeon 3400 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.9 Sound Card: Realtek Onboard Sound Card AC3: Realtek Onboard...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Vista 32 Professional CPU...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Vista 32 Professional CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi I got a quite annoying problem, dunno how it started and so. Here's the thing. When i starts some music/video i can't start another music/video before i stopped the first music/video track. So can't jump fast through music. It's really annoying.. Hope you could help me out.. Will post a log. Lets say I start britney spears, but...
Hi I got a quite annoying problem, dunno how it started and so. Here's the thing. When i starts some music/video i can't start...
Hi I got a quite annoying problem, dunno how it started and so. Here's the thing. When i starts some music/video i can't start...
Replies
Views
Thanks The comment about the skins directed me to the set-up where i had to reselect Blue3, then OK, now it works. Thanks
Thanks The comment about the skins directed me to the set-up where i had to reselect Blue3, then OK, now it works. Thanks
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3 Windows Version: VISTA SP1 CPU Type: CORE 2 QUAD HDD...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP SP 3 CPU Type: Pentium 4 HT 2.6 GHZ HDD: 360 GB Memory: 1.3 GB Using the Blue3 skin makes the menus slow, but specially the Music menu. Under RC3 I chose the normal Blue skin and the speed became normal. In this release there is no...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP SP 3 CPU Type: Pentium 4 HT 2.6...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP SP 3 CPU Type: Pentium 4 HT 2.6...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom