1.2.x (10 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
MP1 MP2 Menu List Problem DE
Thanks! If you compare https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/blob/master/mediaportal/MediaPortal.Base/language/strings_en.xml with https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/blob/master/mediaportal/MediaPortal.Base/language/strings_el.xml you see that there are a lot of strings which are missing transtlation, e.g...
Thanks! If you compare...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I use the Greek version of MediaPortal. The list "ORDER BY:" has some chooises...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, It seems that the configuration panel for the SerialUIR remote module has an incorrect mapping from the displayed name to the underlying action. Specifically, the NEXT_SUBTITLE option, which is displayed in the list as a customizable action, is actually mapped to the ACTION_NEXT_AUDIO...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, It seems that the configuration panel for the SerialUIR remote module has an...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, It seems that the configuration panel for the SerialUIR remote module has an...
Replies
Views
Working here with Avalon, somehow your default mapping has been corrupted. Put the following unzipped keymap.xml into the user files folder (link in MP config)
Working here with Avalon, somehow your default mapping has been corrupted. Put the following unzipped keymap.xml into the user...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: QaudCore AMD HDD: 4 TB Memory:8Gb...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When scheduling a serie and specifing 'Keep Until' as 'Until watched' and 'specify number of episodes to keep' as '3 episodes', the result is that only 3 episodes are kept and they are overwritten regardless if an episode has been watched. So the number of episodes is correct, only the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When scheduling a serie and specifing 'Keep Until' as 'Until watched' and 'specify number...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When scheduling a serie and specifing 'Keep Until' as 'Until watched' and 'specify number...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: streamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: WD, 1x1TB 3x2TB Memory: 4GB DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte, the popular AM2+ one. Video Card: NVIDIA 8400 GS MPEG2 Video Codec: ffdshow, lates k-lite 8.10 MPEG2 Audio Codec: ffdshow handles all. h.264 Video Codec...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: streamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: WD, 1x1TB 3x2TB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: streamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: WD, 1x1TB 3x2TB...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description In MediaPortal - Configuration, if I deselect the default Music folder on my C:\ drive under Music -> Music Folders, I get an Unhandled exception: InvalidArgument=Value of '-1' is not valid for 'index' Parameter name: index I keep all my music on a D:\ drive and don't want the C:\ location...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description In MediaPortal - Configuration, if I deselect the default Music folder on my C:\ drive...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description In MediaPortal - Configuration, if I deselect the default Music folder on my C:\ drive...
Replies
Views
You are absolutely correct. Apologies for giving the wrong information. Either way, logs are needed. Mark
You are absolutely correct. Apologies for giving the wrong information. Either way, logs are needed. Mark
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description You can not See Pictures in Wikipedia: Steps to Reproduce: Start Wikipedia (German)...
Replies
Views
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs...
When i select slideshow mode in Picture, not all videos are played. Some of them are randomly skipped. Also, i can't from single...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 FINAL MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit CPU Type: INTEL I5-460M(2.53GHZ HDD: 320GB SERIAL ATA (5400RPM) Memory: 4096MB (2X2048) 1333MHZ DDR3 DU Video Card: 1 GB ATI MOBILITY RADEON HD 5 Sound Card: ATI HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO DEVICE Power Supply: ADAPTER 90W...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 FINAL MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit CPU Type: INTEL...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 FINAL MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit CPU Type: INTEL...
Replies
Views
Just checked. It's like you said. So it's not a bug, it's a feature ;-)
Just checked. It's like you said. So it's not a bug, it's a feature ;-)
Hello all, I discovered that tvservice doesn't bother I've changed prerecording to 3 minutes. It still starts recording 7 minutes...
Replies
Views
The freezing picture is a known bug http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=2824
The freezing picture is a known bug http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=2824
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I'm currently testing with one tuner and have experienced the following bugs/anomalies...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, after some days of testing, i think i have found a small Bug. Logs can be provided later today. Would be great if somebody can confirm this behavior # NOT WORKING 1. Open Radio 2. select a channel and play ( in my Case DVB-C Channel ) 3. go to TV Menu 4. press right to go to the little TV window 5. press enter to start the...
Hi Guys, after some days of testing, i think i have found a small Bug. Logs can be provided later today. Would be great if...
Hi Guys, after some days of testing, i think i have found a small Bug. Logs can be provided later today. Would be great if...
Replies
Views
No, it can work with MP 1.2.3, it's for 1.3.0Alpha.
No, it can work with MP 1.2.3, it's for 1.3.0Alpha.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description IMDB_MP13 does not showup in the listed available databases in MediaPortal Configuration...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e HDD: Corsair CMFSSD 64GB + 2xSamsung SATA 2TB+1TB Memory: 2x2GB GSkill DDR3-1333MHz Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA785GT-UD3H Video Card: ATI Radeon HD4550 + Onboard ATI Radeon HD4200 Video Card Driver: ATI...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e...
Replies
Views
Seem to link to: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/manual/TV-Server/install-SQL-Server-2008 Which isn't available. We should either fix the link, or remove this part from the Deploy Tool (in case support for SQL Server Express 2005 is dropped entirely) Maybe this link is an alternative? (althought it doesn't describe why 2005 has...
Seem to link to: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/manual/TV-Server/install-SQL-Server-2008 Which isn't available. We should...
Version: MediaPortalSetup_1.3.0_2013-02-26-20-39 Although I'm sure it's probably in all versions Please select the... : MS...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I already posted the issue in MP1>Television subforum. Folder for TV Recordings targets a NAS share (eg \\MYNAS\MyShare). Under certain conditions, deleting a recording in MP result in deletion of the entry in the database but no deletion of the file on the NAS share. I run TVService with...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I already posted the issue in MP1>Television subforum. Folder for TV Recordings...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I already posted the issue in MP1>Television subforum. Folder for TV Recordings...
Replies
Views
You are using EVR renderer on Win XP - this isn't really a supported configuration. For XP, use VMR9 renderer. For Vista and Win 7, use EVR renderer. (Basically, since MP 1.2.2 the video part of the filter graph is rebuilt if the video frame size/resolution changes on a channel change - in your logs this is happening correctly...
You are using EVR renderer on Win XP - this isn't really a supported configuration. For XP, use VMR9 renderer. For Vista and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description After an update from 1.2.1 to 1.2.3 i have the following issue: After some channel...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Win7 (Server and client) CPU Type: S: 3800+ C: X2 4000 HDD: S: 1 TB C: 1,5TB Memory: S: 2GB DDR2 C: 2 GB DDR2 Motherboard: S: MSI 550MCP C: Gigabyte 780G Video Card: C: HD6450 Video Card Driver: 10.8 Sound Card: Onboard, ALC889A Sound Card AC3: Optical...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Win7 (Server and client) CPU Type: S: 3800+ C: X2 4000...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Win7 (Server and client) CPU Type: S: 3800+ C: X2 4000...
Replies
Views
Looks like a bug. I will file this one later. Thanks, Mark PS. It's great to see someone new posting bug reports. However, please post logs even if you think the bug is obvious.
Looks like a bug. I will file this one later. Thanks, Mark PS. It's great to see someone new posting bug reports. However...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description The sort function of the schedules tab reproduces a wrong date order. You can see that the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problems with Music DE
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I'm having a few problems with Music. 1. Pressing the button (Yellow) assigned to "Show Playlist" switches from the Music files view to the Playlist, but not back again. I was told this action works as a Toggle, but it doesn't for me. I've had to set up an extra action for when in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I'm having a few problems with Music. 1. Pressing the button (Yellow) assigned to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I'm having a few problems with Music. 1. Pressing the button (Yellow) assigned to...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description So I installed Wifi remote this morning and was all good after that. Then come home some hours later and Mediaportal is freezing on start up screen at "Starting Plugins" screen. Logs below I have then Disabled all not used plugins and thought all was good only to find it now...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description So I installed Wifi remote this morning and was all good after that. Then come home some...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description So I installed Wifi remote this morning and was all good after that. Then come home some...
Replies
Views
Can reproduce. Mantis issue: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3942
Can reproduce. Mantis issue: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3942
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description When my HTPC goes to sleep whilst MediaPortal is running, and then resumes, MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: XPSP3 CPU Type: AMD E350 HDD: SAMSUNG Spinpoint 500GB Memory: 4GB Kingston Value Motherboard: ASUS E350M1 Video Card: IGP ATI HD6310 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 10.2 Sound Card: onboard ALC Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Haupauge...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: XPSP3 CPU Type: AMD E350 HDD: SAMSUNG Spinpoint...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: XPSP3 CPU Type: AMD E350 HDD: SAMSUNG Spinpoint...
Replies
Views
Is in mantis as a bug http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3736
Is in mantis as a bug http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3736
Hi. Just updated to 1.2.3 TVService is not detecting if episode is recorded or not since this commit to git : Mantis 3608 -...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB Samsung F4 Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXBE Video Card: HD6950 2GB Video Card Driver: 11.7 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I accidentally posted the report to another forum. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tvservice-problem.116371/ Cheers. Steps to Reproduce: n/a
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I accidentally posted the report to another forum...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I accidentally posted the report to another forum...
Replies
Views
What does exactly happen?
What does exactly happen?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description 2012-02-19 07:11:46.163411 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception...
Replies
Views
Settings this to No Bug, since the above post explains why.
Settings this to No Bug, since the above post explains why.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description If you got a filename with the word part followed by a number it will remove part and the...
Replies
Views
Mantis for this issue is 3429.
Mantis for this issue is 3429.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description The Swedish SVT group provide 28 days forecasting for their programs on the web. The...
Replies
Views
Hello micko, I just wanted to report this bug either. I have a hint for users that do not want to delete all their scheduled recordings to renew them not using the search function. I use a SQL script to resolve scheduled recordings that conflict with each other: SELECT * FROM ( SELECT programName,startTime,endTime,displayName...
Hello micko, I just wanted to report this bug either. I have a hint for users that do not want to delete all their scheduled...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description There is no conflict warning when using TV client search option. I can schedule more shows...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom