1.2.x (12 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
You do need black glass as skin, as with DefaultWide, the teletext button isn't visible when tv is turned off
You do need black glass as skin, as with DefaultWide, the teletext button isn't visible when tv is turned off
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e HDD: Corsair CMFSSD 64GB + 2xSamsung SATA 2TB+1TB Memory: 2x2GB GSkill DDR3-1333MHz Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA785GT-UD3H Video Card: ATI Radeon HD4550 + Onboard ATI Radeon HD4200 Video Card Driver: ATI...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: XPSP3 CPU Type: AMD E350 HDD: SAMSUNG Spinpoint 500GB Memory: 4GB Kingston Value Motherboard: ASUS E350M1 Video Card: IGP ATI HD6310 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 10.2 Sound Card: onboard ALC Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Haupauge...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: XPSP3 CPU Type: AMD E350 HDD: SAMSUNG Spinpoint...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: XPSP3 CPU Type: AMD E350 HDD: SAMSUNG Spinpoint...
Replies
Views
I can confirm the issue on 1.2.1. MediaPortal seems to read the regional settings in a different way than what you would expect.
I can confirm the issue on 1.2.1. MediaPortal seems to read the regional settings in a different way than what you would expect.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Release (No SVN) MediaPortal Skin: SteamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 4600+ HDD...
Replies
Views
When you select the internal dshow Player in the Music Section, the Red Button jump to the wrong NowPlaying Screen. It Jumps to the Videio Screen. 1. Select the internal dshow Engine 2. Play a Song in Mediaportal 3. Put the red Button on the Remote >>You see black Screen and when you put the Info button, you see that it is the...
When you select the internal dshow Player in the Music Section, the Red Button jump to the wrong NowPlaying Screen. It Jumps to the...
When you select the internal dshow Player in the Music Section, the Red Button jump to the wrong NowPlaying Screen. It Jumps to the...
Replies
Views
No different at all. No, just one.
No different at all. No, just one.
Hi! In my videos it seems that it don't fully respect my settings for audio codec. If i set "MPEG / AC3 audio decoder" to...
Replies
Views
Hi xvffx Generally speaking you can't downgrade without a full uninstall. In particular it is important to drop the TV Server database, because the structure may have changed since the older version was released. Regarding the message that you see when opening TV Server configuration: yes, it is likely to be related to the service...
Hi xvffx Generally speaking you can't downgrade without a full uninstall. In particular it is important to drop the TV Server...
Hi, for testing I went and installed 1.2.1 (a clean install) now for further testing I went and installed 1.1.5 (1.2.0 alpha)...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e HDD: Corsair CMFSSD 64GB + 2xSamsung SATA 2TB+1TB Memory: 2x2GB GSkill DDR3-1333MHz Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA785GT-UD3H Video Card: ATI Radeon HD4550 + Onboard ATI Radeon HD4200 Video Card Driver...
Replies
Views
Oke then this case is closed, thanks for the help mm!
Oke then this case is closed, thanks for the help mm!
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 (Prod) / Recent SVN (Test) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 (Prod) /...
Replies
Views
Ok after 2 weeks. Thé problem did not come back. What i did was a complete re-setup of the chain from dish to satellite card. So no more signal dropping below 84%. Also i followed various advices: no pause card, no Epg grabbing, no card preloading, also use the match for Floppy-dtv CAM. Now it has never been running so stable for so...
Ok after 2 weeks. Thé problem did not come back. What i did was a complete re-setup of the chain from dish to satellite card. So no...
MediaPortal Version: MP-1.2.0-Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Win 7 32bits CPU Type: X2-5900+ HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
As I wrote in the above post, that is not possible. Logging either stays or goes :) //via mobile
As I wrote in the above post, that is not possible. Logging either stays or goes :) //via mobile
In my Logs I have a lot lot of warnings about missing controls. I thought it is StreamedMP relatet. But the StreamedMP-Team told me...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Tuner is locked after single transponder scan Hi mm, I didn't recognize that there was a scheduled recording going on during my testing. Nevertheless what I can see from the logs is the following: 14. 23:41:04: Scan 675000 with HVR-3000 DVB-T. Card switched to DVB-T mode. 15. 23:41:32: Scanning completes (no channels...
AW: Re: Tuner is locked after single transponder scan Hi mm, I didn't recognize that there was a scheduled recording going on...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I've changed it for myself and I think it's better but I'm wondering if there's an even better phrase that could be used. I'll submit it if I don't think of anything else :) I've also noticed that choosing "Upcoming Episodes" goes to the same screen that "Record" or "Edit Recording" does. Is there some unnecessary...
Thanks. I've changed it for myself and I think it's better but I'm wondering if there's an even better phrase that could be used...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Phew, thanks for clearing that up guys. Sorry for the panic attack ;) I'll definitely look on the forum for recommended USB sticks before choosing one, to minimise the chance of any problems.
Phew, thanks for clearing that up guys. Sorry for the panic attack ;) I'll definitely look on the forum for recommended USB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 531 / 3 GHZ HDD: SATA 160 GB...
Replies
Views
Setting to "no bug" - this is not a MediaPortal or TV Server issue.
Setting to "no bug" - this is not a MediaPortal or TV Server issue.
MP 1.1.13, Windows 7, Analog cable, Hauppauge 2200, K-Lite Codec Pack 7.8 with default config. I have scheduled channel XYZ like...
Replies
Views
Hi Technick I'm not sure that I have completely understood but I will try to reproduce. :) mm
Hi Technick I'm not sure that I have completely understood but I will try to reproduce. :) mm
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Hi, FYI there is a problem in the TV server when you want copy a channel to another group. I have...
Replies
Views
I have crashes too using Intel HD Graphic. With the latest driver from Intel - a few weeks old, it "only" happens approx 1 time pr. 24 hour. Before that it was within a few hours. My crashes are now only with MP running and the crashes are BSOD. Unfortunately I almost never get a dump file from the BSOD, last sentence on the screen is...
I have crashes too using Intel HD Graphic. With the latest driver from Intel - a few weeks old, it "only" happens approx 1 time pr...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal svn 1.1.8.28181 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Service Pack 1 CPU...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Since upgarde after first start TS error when starting TV No prob. The only I have replaced was the dsshowhelper as I had some issues with videoplayback did start with a blank screen for a couple of seconds - which was fixed with the last version in the thread. Meanwhile I got rid of the problem by reinstalling the...
AW: Re: Since upgarde after first start TS error when starting TV No prob. The only I have replaced was the dsshowhelper as I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows7 64bit CPU Type: Core™ i3-2100 (2x 3100...
Replies
Views
http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3742
http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3742
Hello when you have no Album set in the ID3Tag, but have a Cover, you don't this Cover in Mediaportal. Because when it is only a...
Replies
Views
Hi mm Yes, I had "enable CRC check" enabled. I tried to disable and reboot server. Now streaming client is working fine. Again thanks. I am impressed by your fast support! Will use the donate button :) This project has been a positive prof. experience since my first download not long ago! Chr.
Hi mm Yes, I had "enable CRC check" enabled. I tried to disable and reboot server. Now streaming client is working fine. Again...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: win7 x 64 CPU Type: core i5 HDD: sdd Memory: 8gb...
Replies
Views
IIRC Vista SP1 is not supported rather than restricted so it is still possible to install on SP1 but you get a warning message that it is not advised. I think if you have an installation already on SP1 then you already have an unsupported OS so I guess the upgrade should go through (perhaps it should warn you again though). Still...
IIRC Vista SP1 is not supported rather than restricted so it is still possible to install on SP1 but you get a warning message that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 (Client Only) MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista SP1 (on Client) CPU Type: AMD 3000+ HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: multiple DVB-T channels get the same channel number Hi mm135200, :thx: again for fast clarification :-) Kind regards Roger
AW: Re: multiple DVB-T channels get the same channel number Hi mm135200, :thx: again for fast clarification :-) Kind regards...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can't Play DVD DE
I love you guys :D Yes "Myvideo" is disabled ! I enabled "MyVideo" and now DVD play !!!!! Thank you for your help. :thx:
I love you guys :D Yes "Myvideo" is disabled ! I enabled "MyVideo" and now DVD play !!!!! Thank you for your help. :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: streamedMP Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: i3 540 HDD: Samsung 1T EcoGreen...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I just realized I forgot to include my step-to-step. t-2 Record TV program using MediaPortal TV Server t-1 Extract Subtitles from TV Program file using CCExtractor 1. Start MediaPortal 2. Navigate to Videos 3. Choose Folder used to store Program file 4. Select TV Program file. Expected: Video plays and Subtitles are...
Sorry, I just realized I forgot to include my step-to-step. t-2 Record TV program using MediaPortal TV Server t-1 Extract...
The video file being played has both imbedded subtitle streams and an external subtitle file with the ".srt" suffix. However, no...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watching TV DE
With comskip disabled, and the tv cards set to stop.. The system has been stable as a rock. I haven't had a chance to test comskip directly outside of mp atm.
With comskip disabled, and the tv cards set to stop.. The system has been stable as a rock. I haven't had a chance to test comskip...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.2 Final MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: W7 Ultimate + Updates CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
AW: Problem while scan for Channels with KNC1 TV-Station DVB-S2 Twin jameson_uk: There were no errors in the log so i did not post them here. But now it's not important anymore, since mm1352000: your tip was perfect! Today i had finally time to try it and everythin worked perfect with this setting!! This thread can be closed.
AW: Problem while scan for Channels with KNC1 TV-Station DVB-S2 Twin jameson_uk: There were no errors in the log so i did not post...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 (19.09.2011) MediaPortal Skin: DEFAULT Windows Version: W7 Ulimate 64bit SP1 (Version 6.1.7601) CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope this one fix your issue : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/795030-post72.html :) Seb.
Hi, I hope this one fix your issue : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/795030-post72.html :) Seb.
not sure if this was disabled again like it was way back with DVD's CC? DVD closed captions worked just fine and many thanks for...
Replies
Views
:D
:D
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Windows Version: window 7 sp1 x64 very happy MediaPortal 1.2.1 support utf-16 epg now but i have some...
Replies
Views
Hi and thanks for your answer. I checked that before and it did not help. But now in the morning I checked out if I could find the problem and YES I think it works. I changed my TV Card Driver from mantis 1.1.1.700 to 1.1.1.000 and for now I cant reproduce the problem I hades. So the problem was not to find in mediaportal so...
Hi and thanks for your answer. I checked that before and it did not help. But now in the morning I checked out if I could find...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide 1.2.0.0 Windows Version: win7 ultimate64 servicepack1 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
If Channel State Icons in the configuration is disabled, current Channel in miniguide is not selected/highlighted. For changing the channel, you have to do one button move/action, after this it's selected and moves. If Channel State Icons is active, everything is fine. Did recognize it with here (THX to ncoH & eetaylog) ...
If Channel State Icons in the configuration is disabled, current Channel in miniguide is not selected/highlighted. For changing...
If Channel State Icons in the configuration is disabled, current Channel in miniguide is not selected/highlighted. For changing...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom