Aeon (3 Viewers)

Sounds like you haven't got it on the basic home screen, you can either go into MediaPortal's config, general, and find the option 'start with basic home' or press the 'H' key while on the home screen to switch to the basic home.
Sounds like you haven't got it on the basic home screen, you can either go into MediaPortal's config, general, and find the option...
hey guys, first post on the mediaportal forums after just converting from vmc. So far its still a bit buggy etc... but i haven;t...
Replies
Views
I took the default TVSeries XML and added logo support a few weeks ago. You can find it here: Aeon Wide (1366x768) - Page 38 - MediaPortal Forum
I took the default TVSeries XML and added logo support a few weeks ago. You can find it here: Aeon Wide (1366x768) - Page 38 -...
Hello, For some strange reason i cannot get the Logos of MPTvseries to show up using the default TVSeries.xml file. If i...
Replies
Views
Same also here.... I didn't know till now, that this is a failure.
Same also here.... I didn't know till now, that this is a failure.
Hi all, For whatever reason, the overlay (or what it's called) is not working for me in my music, it does in other locations...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help on Aeon 4:3 DE
Hmm... You're right. The mouse completely doesn't work on my computer. If I move the mouse on my home screen, it shows the overlay. Bah. Guess I have to use a different skin.
Hmm... You're right. The mouse completely doesn't work on my computer. If I move the mouse on my home screen, it shows the...
Hello, I'm trying to make an Aeon 4:3 skin - I'm using the Aeon Wide 1.1 as template. This is the procedure: 1. Resize all...
Replies
Views
How do i get this to work? the htpc is temporally connected to a 1600x1200 monitor OOPS sorry i did see that there was already a thread about this
How do i get this to work? the htpc is temporally connected to a 1600x1200 monitor OOPS sorry i did see that there was already...
How do i get this to work? the htpc is temporally connected to a 1600x1200 monitor OOPS sorry i did see that there was already...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bell font issues.. DE
It seems that the Bell font works on all the screens except this one Has anyone experienced this issue and what can one do to solve it? The black box that highlights the menu option is off center from the menu items and it looks really bad. Thanks. Nevermind I traced it through the BasicHome.xml file and fixed it in the...
It seems that the Bell font works on all the screens except this one Has anyone experienced this issue and what can one do to...
It seems that the Bell font works on all the screens except this one Has anyone experienced this issue and what can one do to...
Replies
Views
I like that effect! its looks smooth....
I like that effect! its looks smooth....
Just wondering if the top bar should look like this when you pause a video. Wouldn't it look better if the bar was rectangular and...
Replies
Views
Ok. I thought it was. But I also found out why my size modifications didn't produce the expected result: it's because my freakin' text editor keeps adding a ? at the beginning of the xml file! Makes it unparsable by MP, so it ends up using the system font for everything. sorry about this useless thread!
Ok. I thought it was. But I also found out why my size modifications didn't produce the expected result: it's because my freakin'...
Hey, it's not exactly a bug that's specific to Aeon, but rather a general bug that touches all skins in mediaportal. I'm using...
Replies
Views
No idea, try to ask in the tv-series thread, as I think that has to be done in the plugin.
No idea, try to ask in the tv-series thread, as I think that has to be done in the plugin.
I really like how AEON cycles randomly through the animation/media pictures on the home screen. Is it possible to have this effect...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal TVSeries Fan Art System For TVSeries, if you want them all, torrent them. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/customize-add-your-own-backdrops-fanart-44330/ Has links for Movies
MediaPortal TVSeries Fan Art System For TVSeries, if you want them all, torrent them...
How could i download more FANART picture for AEON wide? I mean the pictures in the background.
Replies
Views
Yes I know and read up on this and the tv fanart is a function of the TVSeries plugin, which clears it up. All this data should be really gathered somewhere :) And as a separate question, anyone have a link to 1080p backdrop fanart collections, the ones from meedios forums are dead links sadly :/
Yes I know and read up on this and the tv fanart is a function of the TVSeries plugin, which clears it up. All this data should be...
Ok, so animations/movies/somepicture.png gets shown (randomly if chosen) when i select a) a item in basic home that has been set...
Replies
Views
Added some music to the playlist, went to the playlist, and found no scrobble functions? Have they been discontinued or doesnt the skin support them?
Added some music to the playlist, went to the playlist, and found no scrobble functions? Have they been discontinued or doesnt...
Added some music to the playlist, went to the playlist, and found no scrobble functions? Have they been discontinued or doesnt...
Replies
Views
You'll have to add <textalign>center</textalign> to the listcontrol for which you want the items to show centered.
You'll have to add <textalign>center</textalign> to the listcontrol for which you want the items to show centered.
Is it possible to have the Titles centered in Listview or is left align the only option? thanks quin
Replies
Views
I have just started using MediaPortal and the Aeon skin is my favourite. A big thanks to all for their hard work on these items! However, I didn't like the default my lyrics skin, especially the white on grey in lyrics and the lack of support for Fan art. I tried to find another skin here, but didn't find one. Has any one done a...
I have just started using MediaPortal and the Aeon skin is my favourite. A big thanks to all for their hard work on these items...
I have just started using MediaPortal and the Aeon skin is my favourite. A big thanks to all for their hard work on these items...
Replies
Views
:D lol
:D lol
Okay, just a long shot to see if anyone can help me - what i'm looking to do is remove a few items from the Aeon skin, and is...
Replies
Views
Ahh... didnt see the Weather-checkbox. :thx:
Ahh... didnt see the Weather-checkbox. :thx:
How can I get #location #temp and #condition to work?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No Episode preview DE
Upload it to thetvdb.com, that's the best way.
Upload it to thetvdb.com, that's the best way.
Hi All I wonder If you can help - I am using Mediaportal RC2 with the latest TV series plugin along with the Aeon Wide skin...
Replies
Views
Thank you for these ill use them in my Titanium skin as its not work making new icons just for the other home screen when hardly anyone uses it. These will fit better than blue.
Thank you for these ill use them in my Titanium skin as its not work making new icons just for the other home screen when hardly...
Okay, here's the deal. When I used Aeon Wide originally, I didn't get the correct home menu, I only got a standard menu with...
Replies
Views
Right-mouseclick on the item you wish to remove..
Right-mouseclick on the item you wish to remove..
Which buttons do you want to remove from the scrolling menu? I'm currently working on my personal home menu, removing the following...
Replies
Views
There's a tool specially for it :) search for Aeon menu generator ;)
There's a tool specially for it :) search for Aeon menu generator ;)
Hi guys, I just downloaded the Aeon Wide Skin and U use the Home view. However I do never use specific options such as TV...
Replies
Views
well mostly the automatic zoon to info when pausing on a movie...
well mostly the automatic zoon to info when pausing on a movie...
This movie is amazing: http://www.tinkeringwithin.com/2008/07/17/plex-osxbmc-with-aeon-skin-demo is this possible in MP?
Replies
Views
Two quickies, could you have the RSS Image maintain it's aspect ratio and move the RSS String a bit to the left and widen it ;) Oh, and one other thing - now that you've moved from a gfx based menu to a text base one I can't seem to get the Acens font to display at a decent size with good quality. It seems that XBMC renders fonts a...
Two quickies, could you have the RSS Image maintain it's aspect ratio and move the RSS String a bit to the left and widen it ;)...
Hey, I´ve got a problem, my main menu isn´t from left to right (like every screenshot does look like) Instead of it is from top...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4:3 version ? DE
indeed :D
indeed :D
4:3 version of this wonderful skin exist ?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Which version? DE
Thank you, then I will install Aeon Wide tonight. Do you know why so few plugin developers use the Mediaportal Installer? For a newbie like me it is a real pain to find the latest version of a plugin or skin, for every little change I have to read hundreds of forum pages ;)
Thank you, then I will install Aeon Wide tonight. Do you know why so few plugin developers use the Mediaportal Installer? For a...
Hi all, I am a little confused by the versions of this great skin. Am I correct that there a two versions, one somewhere in...
Replies
Views
Yes, it is working now. Thank you all.
Yes, it is working now. Thank you all.
When I start MediaPortal software i get a blue skin with "TV, movie, pictures ..." sorted vertically. When I press one more time...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 AEON - Modded DE
Nice!, I love that plugin
Nice!, I love that plugin
I thought I would create a seperate thread for my collection of different skin mods. This way they won't get lost in the confusion...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Aeon Images DE
There is a thread dedicated to fanart backgrounds at meedios site. User called crn has made a huge effort in collecting loads of hi-def background images (more than 700 images), which can be downloaded in packs. Really worth checking out all of you guys. MeediOS :: View topic - meedio FANART thread
There is a thread dedicated to fanart backgrounds at meedios site. User called crn has made a huge effort in collecting loads of...
Now we have an Aeon subforum how about we post some places to get some Aeon background images. Here are the places I know of to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom