Archive (7 Viewers)

TNX, in master ;)
TNX, in master ;)
Here is the new XML-file voor Ziggo network 1111 (and maybe all the former athome frequencies, you will have to test that) after...
Replies
Views
I'm not using WebEPG at the moment, but a combination of xmltv sources. see section XMLTV: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/13_Setup_Guides/2_TV_Setup/4_TV_Guide_Setup_(EPG) Basically I use mc2xml for the bulk and WebGrabPlus for the remaining.
I'm not using WebEPG at the moment, but a combination of xmltv sources. see section XMLTV...
Hi, I did an update of the tvgids.nl grabber and made a new grabber for tvgids.upc.nl I believe that the other dutch grabber...
Replies
Views
Done in master :)
Done in master :)
SBS Channel is now transmitting a digital signal on new frequency of 184500. Please Approve Change. Thanks
Replies
Views
Done, but be careful to open a thread in non archive section :)
Done, but be careful to open a thread in non archive section :)
Hi all. Update and added new (by arj2000) of some Spanish Grabbers.
Replies
Views
Added, TNX
Added, TNX
This update contains six new added HD channels: HR HD MDR HD rbb Berlin HD Einsfestival HD tagesschau24 HD EinsPlus HD Tuning...
Replies
Views
Added, TNX
Added, TNX
Update for cable provider Delta (The Netherlands) to deal with the changes Delta made on January 21st 2014.
Replies
Views
Added, TNX
Added, TNX
TV11 was renamed Kanal 11. I've updated the grabber file even though dagenstv.com didn't change the name yet. It's still better to...
Replies
Views
Added, TNX
Added, TNX
from http://dvb.welho.fi/cable_oul3.php New YLE HD channels etc.
Replies
Views
Added, TNX
Added, TNX
Hi, Attached is the updated tuning parameter file for Elisa's cable TV network in Helsinki region. There are currently two...
Replies
Views
Added, TNX
Added, TNX
Attached www_imdb_com.xml file is updated US WebEPG grabber file. This should replace the current (old) imdb_com grabber. It...
Replies
Views
Added, TNX
Added, TNX
Includes new YLE HD channels. Source: http://dvb.welho.fi/cablemux_hel5.php I also found an ini-creator made by a Finnish guy...
Replies
Views
Added, TNX
Added, TNX
Here are the updated tuning parameters for Perth, Western Australia after the digital retune It should return these FTA TV...
Replies
Views
Done :)
Only list of stations is updated. cheers
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description The transmitter frequencies changed at the end of Oct 2013. Also the default media portal...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have updated the Irish (Saorview) DTT frequencies for all main transmitters and added all missing relays as well. I've...
Replies
Views
A new transponder was added at 522000 with the channel FUEL TV. I'm also missing Mezzo Live HD and Ginx TV which should be...
Replies
Views
On December 3rd Kabel Deutschland uses a new frequency for some new HD channels. The new frequency will be 642 MHz. (via) So I...
Replies
Views
Added 3 new transponders
Replies
Views
Thanks Alex :) Done in master :P
Thanks Alex :) Done in master :P
Hi, here is updated tuning details for my DVB-C provider, few new frequencies are added.
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm the original submitter of Austria.UPC Tirol UPC Tirol has recently changed some Frequencies thus the Tuning parameter xml...
Replies
Views
OK... fine (y)
OK... fine (y)
There are some changes made by Kabel Deutschland for my region. I just updated the file so all channels can be found. Maybe you...
Replies
Views
There are some changes made by Kabel Deutschland for my region. I just updated the file so all channels can be found. Maybe you can commit this file in the next version... Have a nice weekend!
There are some changes made by Kabel Deutschland for my region. I just updated the file so all channels can be found. Maybe you...
Since the last channel update in my region and a fullscan didnt find all channels I just created a new list, because there is a new...
Replies
Views
Added to master ;)
Added to master ;)
Hello, Please find attached updated DVB-C tuning parameters for Ziggo in the Netherlands. For 4 regions (8600, 9003, 9600 and...
Replies
Views
Hello Here is tuning details for DVB-T Norway - Hordaland - Erstadfjellet Hope this is the correct forum to post in
Replies
Views
WebEPG/grabbers/FI/ www_telkku_com.xml (updated) www_telsu_fi.xml (new) Basic movie detection is included for both grabbers...
Replies
Views
Attached is a clean DVB-C channel list for KabelBW Germany. Valid from 2013-06-04.
Replies
Views
Please update following frequency in Australia.QLD - Brisbane.xml: <DVBTTuning> <Frequency>184500</Frequency>...
Replies
Views
Hi, the file containing DVB-T tunning detail for Prague in Czech Republic is a lot outdated. Please find new one attached...
Replies
Views
So, you use mediaportal, right?
So, you use mediaportal, right?
The satellites.xml is outdated again. Here is the latest updated xml file. Put it in "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom