Archive (10 Viewers)

Done. :)
Done. :)
Small updates to some existing Spanish grabbers (gracias arj2000) and www_elpais_es corrected (thanks Bounguine) that stopped...
Replies
Views
Committed :)
Hi, Please find attached tuning details for the Rowridge transmitter in the UK. These changes are for the transmitting details...
Replies
Views
There might be another frequency list needed for Göteborg. According to Com Hem there's two parts of Göteborg with different...
Replies
Views
Hi Attached updated tuning details for YouSee region Hovedstaden Added comments for Channels in mux ex.: <DVBCTuning> <!--...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I just got a new TV card for my MPC and found out that some channels in the DVB-C list of Kabel Deutschland here in...
Replies
Views
Hi, Added transponders. -Micko
Replies
Views
Hi, Attached the tuningparameters for Provider Delta in the Netherlands. Regards,
Replies
Views
Find here updated tuning parameters for "Pic du Midi" DVB-T antenna. It take into account evolutions until 2014 with addition of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Here are tuning details for all regions in Iceland. These are the frequencies scanned by the receiver that the local provider...
Replies
Views
Hi, Here is the updated dvb-c tuning parameters file for the Tampere region in Finland. And Happy New Year to the MP team! :)...
Replies
Views
Hi, In Estonian DVB-T frequency list are very old and outdated frequencies. Here is updated list in .XML Official frequencies taken...
Replies
Views
<Frequency>818000</Frequency> changed to <Frequency>698000</Frequency> After that, new (encrypted) channels were found. I also...
Replies
Views
Committed :) both files :)
Committed :) both files :)
Hello, here is updated grabber for Poland using teleman.pl website. cheers
Replies
Views
Added Frequency 498000 Mod256Qam for TV4 Sport Xtra (SD)
Replies
Views
Hello, Please find attched updated tuning parameters for Ziggo. For 3 frequencies the modulation is changed to 256QAM in the...
Replies
Views
Please find attached post-switchover tuning frequencies for the Knock More Freeview transmitter, which serves Moray and parts of...
Replies
Views
Updated tuning details (July 2012) Michael
Replies
Views
Hi, updated tuning parameters for finland, rauma, now more hd-channels.
Replies
Views
I attached a file for Web-EPG for Polish Channel.
Replies
Views
http://www.ofca.gov.hk/filemanager/ofca/common/Industry/broadcasting/television/free_tv/tvbnet_c.pdf (乙)數碼地面電視 is hongkong dmb-th...
Replies
Views
Hello, Please find the attached and updated tuning parameters for UPC Cablecom. New frequencies are added: 426 MHz 64Qam SR6900...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have attached the file for the Toowoomba area. Tested and working for me. Can verify sources here...
Replies
Views
Since Canal+ changed its name to C More in Sweden and Norway, I've updated the dagenstv and sol grabber. They both use the same...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Approved] New Swedish grabber (1 Viewer) DE
Yup. And it sucks. Now we have no detailed sports-grabber. The one from dagenstv.com only states the name of the sport being played.
Yup. And it sucks. Now we have no detailed sports-grabber. The one from dagenstv.com only states the name of the sport being played.
I've started on a new grabber for Swedish channel. It grabs from tvplaneten.tv4.se. The reason is that dagenstv.se only lists the...
Replies
Views
I'm new and I looking for update my DM500-C Dreambox. I need other file or this xml is all I need? Thanks in advance.
I'm new and I looking for update my DM500-C Dreambox. I need other file or this xml is all I need? Thanks in advance.
Update includes the 29. February changes of the provider.
Replies
Views
thanks mate ;)
thanks mate ;)
I recently experienced that Unitymedia moved some channels around and MP wasn't able to update them... A Fullscan didn't worked for...
Replies
Views
Commited.
Commited.
11.12. Espoo, Helsinki, Hyvinkää, Jyväskylä, Järvenpää, Kauniainen, Kerava, Mäntsälä, Porvoo, Tuusula, Vantaa 27.11. Akaa, Imatra...
Replies
Views
i couldn't find it but i could have expected you did it ;) TNX! So i'll put a lock on this then.
i couldn't find it but i could have expected you did it ;) TNX! So i'll put a lock on this then.
3 Transport streams switched to QAM256
Replies
Views
Old one can be replaced.
Old one can be replaced.
Hi, don't know if this is the right forum, but I installed the modded DVB-IP MediaPortal IPTV Source Filter and use it to watch the...
Replies
Views
Ah that's what happened, some channels weren't working anymore. BTW I know Ziggo was planning to do so already, but not right now. In the near future they will change more transponders to QAM256, so it might be worth keeping an eye on it.
Ah that's what happened, some channels weren't working anymore. BTW I know Ziggo was planning to do so already, but not right now...
Hello, Please find attached updated tuning parameter files for Ziggo. New frequency is added for the new HBO channels and for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom