Archive (9 Viewers)

Playlist 2013 08 21 : was Added for 1.5 Final
Playlist 2013 08 21 : was Added for 1.5 Final
The First Tuning detail for FRench IPTV Provider. Freebox ( Free.fr ) Ig someone can test it.
Replies
Views
Done :)
Attached a new DVB-C tuning details xml for KufNet TV and Radio... NEW VERSION BELOW #5...
Replies
Views
Done. I checked three files picked at random, and they were OK :)
Done. I checked three files picked at random, and they were OK :)
I see we have a couple already but full details of recent and upcoming changes http://www.ukfree.tv/fullstory.php?storyid=1107052073
Replies
Views
Used http://dvbt4all.nl/digitenne/kanalen-en-zenders/ and PHP to generate updated tuning details for all DVB-T towers in the...
Replies
Views
This update replaces the CAIWAY transponder lists from my previous post...
Replies
Views
Attached is updated DVB-T(2) tuning details for the Crystal Palace transmitter, covering London and beyond in the UK. All 6...
Replies
Views
These are the updated tuning details for DVB-T (SD) Muxes and DVB-T2 (HD) Mux on the Huntshaw Cross transmitter with the mux moves...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm sending updated version of tv.sms.cz grabber, now it includes all new free-to-air Czech and Slovak programs and most of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm posting the update for the city of Liberec. It works for me, but the last transpoder is located in Jablonec and has...
Replies
Views
Updated tuning details, adding new frequency at 230MHz.
Replies
Views
Update includes the following new channels: RTL RTL NRW RTL HB NDS RTL 2 Super RTL VOX n-tv RTL NITRO Deutsche Welle Would be...
Replies
Views
Done for next release :)
Two of the frequencies in the UK.Midhurst.xml file are incorrect, so when you perform a scan there are a large number of missing...
Replies
Views
Updated DVB-C tuning parameters for The Netherlands - Delta.
Replies
Views
The frequencies for where I live was missing, so added them here:)
Replies
Views
Great, thank you!
Great, thank you!
After I made a fresh install of my System yesterday I dated the tuning details for Braunschweig up. Strange is that MP still...
Replies
Views
And here is a complete set for all UPC regions in the netherlands
And here is a complete set for all UPC regions in the netherlands
Hi all, Since 13-04-2013 the Dutch TV provider changed the signal for the basic channels. They are now UNencripted and available...
Replies
Views
Hello! Updated transponders, they are working fine. Tested by myself. :) Big thanks to @tpeosl for providing them in the german...
Replies
Views
Can you supply an updated file please ? :)
Can you supply an updated file please ? :)
Please include below in "Denmark.Yousee Copenhagen.xml" -<DVBCTuning> <Frequency>230000</Frequency>...
Replies
Views
Done in master :)
Hi, here are new dvb-t tuning parameters for Croatia. All of the old ones can be deleted.
Replies
Views
This update replaces the CAIWAY and REKAM transponder lists from my previous post...
Replies
Views
Pushed to master.
Pushed to master.
Update due to 4G changes.
Replies
Views
Mendip pushed to master.
Mendip pushed to master.
The Mendip transmitter had _another_ retune last week to make way for 4G. BBCA is now on C49 (below) A similar retune happened on...
Replies
Views
Hi, It seems that some channels have moved. Confirmed at http://www.ukfree.tv/txdetail.php?a=ST110742 and the attached file...
Replies
Views
Bear in mind these won't be in 1.3.0.
Bear in mind these won't be in 1.3.0.
Hi all, I made some new tuningparameters for Unitymedia - Hessen (DVB-C). Source: http://www.dvbcentral.de/sendb/belegung.html...
Replies
Views
Although this is in master, it was committed after the 1.3.0 build was made. Building a new candidate would require a lot of testing to ensure nothing goes wrong, so unfortunately this tuning detail fix is not going to be in 1.3.0, but will be in the next release.
Although this is in master, it was committed after the 1.3.0 build was made. Building a new candidate would require a lot of...
Updated DVBC tuning details for Norway, provider GET. Please replace existing file (Norway.GET-Oslo.xml) with this one...
Replies
Views
Committed :)
This file updates the svt_se grabber. The old version included with MediaPortal doesn't work anymore which is why I think it's safe...
Replies
Views
Added 2 new Transponder Frequencies. Note: I'm the maintainer/updater of this file since the beginning.
Replies
Views
Hi Yesterday comhem changed the transponders/tuning details in my area resulting in (almost) no channels found with the old (from...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, please find attached tuning details for the Gold Coast in Queensland Australia. Supporting details can be found here...
Replies
Views
Setting this to rejected for now until @eeknz answers and helps us. Thanks! :)
Setting this to rejected for now until @eeknz answers and helps us. Thanks! :)
For those people in Christchurch who found they have lost stations off sugarloaf today, here are the parameters you need for the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom