Archive (4 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
I suspect that the standard (and correct) answer is that 1.0.2 does not support Windows 7. 1.1.0 will do, which is why this is being fixed. If the team were to add every fix in 1.1.0 into 1.0.2, then it would be 1.1.0 ! Please be patient. As you have see from the home page, there will be a test version of 1.1.0 coming fairly...
I suspect that the standard (and correct) answer is that 1.0.2 does not support Windows 7. 1.1.0 will do, which is why this is...
This fix for Windows 7 and MCE Remote. It was is taken from Russian forum. :sorry: for my language
Replies
Views
64 bit vs 32 bit It apparently works on Vista 32 bit, but I'm having a hard time getting it to work on Vista 64 bit. The configuration.exe won't even start a splash screen before getting an error, so I can't provide any log files. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is there a different compiling method for x64 vs x32? (I know very...
64 bit vs 32 bit It apparently works on Vista 32 bit, but I'm having a hard time getting it to work on Vista 64 bit. The...
The way MyPictures deals with thumbnails is not ideal. It creates thumbnails as you navigate through folders and this creates...
Replies
Views
someone please document that feature in the manual. ;)
someone please document that feature in the manual. ;)
Hello, This is my first patch here in MP. I hope I am posting in the right forum, if n ot please point me in the right...
Replies
Views
I just applied the patch to SVN :thx: MisterD
I just applied the patch to SVN :thx: MisterD
* fixed #selecteditem property and rss feed name label (not always filled right)..
Replies
Views
I added the patch with an additional check for the media type to SVN. :thx: MisterD
I added the patch with an additional check for the media type to SVN. :thx: MisterD
This is a small bug. It happens if you play a recorded Tv show and has the auto fullscreen option activated when you enter Tv Home...
Replies
Views
I moved the thread here and added the changes to svn. :thx: for the "patch" ;)
I moved the thread here and added the changes to svn. :thx: for the "patch" ;)
Hi guys, I continue to play with the new TVEngine for my DVB-T problem and, I was a little bit confusing. - Launch SetupTv. - Go...
Replies
Views
I tested your patch and I applied your patch as it was to SVN 22831 / mantis 2238. My idea for cleanup was a no go :)
I tested your patch and I applied your patch as it was to SVN 22831 / mantis 2238. My idea for cleanup was a no go :)
Sorry for another simple convert patch but, since no dev answer yet, here is a patch based on latest public SVN. It refers to...
Replies
Views
0002233: Texture manager is not removing event handler before disposing the cached texture - MediaPortal Bugtracker
0002233: Texture manager is not removing event handler before disposing the cached texture - MediaPortal Bugtracker
I noticed the bug because I couldn't switch from fullscreen to windowed mode anymore with the latest SVN. I found out, that in the...
Replies
Views
I gave it another chance but when I compile the source code I get to many errors. If there where no errors i could probably handle this.. Sorry it is not in progress any more. :( Bob
I gave it another chance but when I compile the source code I get to many errors. If there where no errors i could probably handle...
I'm taking the work of removing all .mpg TV recording from the code. Bob
Replies
Views
please keep this forum clean from such offtopic infos. :thx:
please keep this forum clean from such offtopic infos. :thx:
Simple tortoise patch convert for com error with no SVN integration yet discussed here ...
Replies
Views
MisterD, Happy to see that you approved the code. I will take a look on how you fixed my coding problems. Don't forget to add the Hebrew language file. I also fixed another miss spelling in id 925, so I attach the new file. Bob
MisterD, Happy to see that you approved the code. I will take a look on how you fixed my coding problems. Don't forget to...
This Patch is made to allow MediaPortal to support countries in which the working days start on Sunday and not on Monday (Israel...
Replies
Views
Wow, very interesting. I didn't know about dependency between DVB and WMP. I'm sure you can understand that, if I can't have WMP 11 at work, what about to have a DVB card ? There was a possibility but, I never found a DVB card with serial plug (for replacement with this so bad printer wich can't answer when it's asked). :P Was it a...
Wow, very interesting. I didn't know about dependency between DVB and WMP. I'm sure you can understand that, if I can't have WMP 11...
Sometimes, when you work in a big company, due to policies rules, Windows update can be published only by network admins and...
Replies
Views
The feature is now available in SVN, but the user can disable it in Configuration and also the skin designer can integrate it on each window they want. MisterD
The feature is now available in SVN, but the user can disable it in Configuration and also the skin designer can integrate it on...
Here is a very simple patch that will enable last item focus in menus.. Medified is the GUIWindow and two MP menus are already...
Replies
Views
I just included the patch into SVN :thx: MisterD
I just included the patch into SVN :thx: MisterD
Attached the patch for the replacement. Unfortunately, without commit rights, I cannot change the binary dll. So you'll have to...
Replies
Views
I added this patch to SVN. :thx: MisterD
I added this patch to SVN. :thx: MisterD
Hi! The fix from chemelli put in the new db field EpisodeName only string.empty in tvmovie clickfinder plugin. This one puts the...
Replies
Views
I have added the patch to SVN. :thx: MisterD
I have added the patch to SVN. :thx: MisterD
This fix crash explained here ...
Replies
Views
Commited in SVN22782. :thx: Simone
Commited in SVN22782. :thx: Simone
I'm replacing SharpZipLib for that module. Patch due later today.
Replies
Views
I just checked the latest published SVN (22732) and the SVN mailing list. This patch was applied in SVN 22739 (see SVN email archive) so it is not available yet in the public SVN. Probably something else has been changed that causes your issue. Disabling screen saver in MP configuration won't make any difference so don't bother...
I just checked the latest published SVN (22732) and the SVN mailing list. This patch was applied in SVN 22739 (see SVN email...
This patch will allow screen saver (blank screen) to also activate while video or TV is paused (to avoid burn-in). This feature was...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN, thanks framug.
Added to SVN, thanks framug.
I fixed the VideoDB - coverart not updated when clicking on save reported by iloop. Here is the patch file.
Replies
Views
Also I want to add that it is an option, after all. So if the performance impact is too much you can disable it in configuration. EDIT: about the .iso file. I'm not sure if there could be a problem with the fallback mechanism(asking explorer for a thumb) since I've never seen a video file with a .iso extension can't test. 2nd EDIT...
Also I want to add that it is an option, after all. So if the performance impact is too much you can disable it in configuration...
This patch enables the auto-creation of thumbnails for My Videos if they don't already exist using the...
Replies
Views
Commited to SVN22766. :thx: Simone
Commited to SVN22766. :thx: Simone
I fixed the SplashScreen problem when screen is not available. I choosed to launch normal SplashScreen instead of full SplashScreen...
Replies
Views
I have set it to "rejected", because the bug was already fixed by cpp2005. Anyway thanks for the patch and keeping posting patch files. We will check it than. MisterD
I have set it to "rejected", because the bug was already fixed by cpp2005. Anyway thanks for the patch and keeping posting patch...
In 1.0.2, in Configuration -> Videos -> Subtitle/Audio, the subtitle font dialog reverts the color to black every time it opens...
Replies
Views
I have included the patch in SVN. Thanks MisterD
I have included the patch in SVN. Thanks MisterD
Currently when you run MediaPortal configuration it will ask to kill running MP. It will then kill MediaPortal but will not kill...
Replies
Views
I just committed the patch to SVN. Thanks. MisterD
I just committed the patch to SVN. Thanks. MisterD
In MP 1.0.2 (SVN 22555) the videowall function does not work if the UI Calibration is being used (more specifically, if the width /...
Replies
Views
:thx: Just submitted the patch. Well done :)
:thx: Just submitted the patch. Well done :)
This error only occurs, when tv channel has two or more tuning details which are different. For me i have dvb-t and dvb-s channels...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the patch. I have applied it to SVN. MisterD
Thanks for the patch. I have applied it to SVN. MisterD
This patch addresses this issue: 0002140: add keyboard shortcut for next/previous bookmark in MyVideos - MediaPortal Bugtracker...
Replies
Views
Nice to see that this newly created subforum, and the threadprefixes were put to good use instantly. :D
Nice to see that this newly created subforum, and the threadprefixes were put to good use instantly. :D
Hello! I have experienced many times that when you put a CD, Mediaportal checks CDDB and if it finds two possible sources, you...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom