Archive (4 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
Hi, Apologies - it seems that this patch might not be the cause of the problem. Sorry to have suggested this. Mark
Hi, Apologies - it seems that this patch might not be the cause of the problem. Sorry to have suggested this. Mark
I have many channels not visible in the guide due to them being encrypted, and have found that the search function returns programs...
Replies
Views
Here you can find another patch that show more information on the display. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/minidisplay-one-line-optimization-68402/#post491105
Here you can find another patch that show more information on the display...
Could anyone please take a look at this patch: Added support for MiniDisplay Shuttle PF27 (SG33G5M) Is it possible to take up...
Replies
Views
patch for svn-23264 Patch includes elimination of MediaPortal dependency in TvServer, TitleDisplay removed from Recordings.cs,Program.cs etc
patch for svn-23264 Patch includes elimination of MediaPortal dependency in TvServer, TitleDisplay removed from...
Hi all One of the things i was missing in MediaPortal is better handling of episodes: - An options to see witch episode of a...
Replies
Views
I just added the patch to SVN. :thx: MisterD
This is for 0002218: TV guide information in TV home screen does not update when program changes if TV is not playing - MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Thanks
Thanks
Added the possibility to rotate pictures 180 and 270 degrees in MyPictures The patch also needed two new string in strings_en.xml...
Replies
Views
What about using a malloc, instead of fixed number of possible coords? Since most of the font included in the skin uses only the first 256 or 1536 characters from the UTF-16 area, there is a overhead of (8000-1536) * 16 bytes of wasted memory per font, knowing there is 20 static fonts, that will be 2 Meg less memory used by the...
What about using a malloc, instead of fixed number of possible coords? Since most of the font included in the skin uses only the...
I'm adding support for Kanji charsets in My Anime 2 plugin. Currently mediaportal is unable to create only selected characters...
Replies
Views
I just added a modified version of the patch to SVN. I modified the server part and added a new method for forcing a specific card to the interface instead of checking for SetupTV in the normal procedure. :thx: for the patch MisterD
I just added a modified version of the patch to SVN. I modified the server part and added a new method for forcing a specific card...
I looked a bit inside Manual Control, again. I found something to may be improve it a bit but, as it's not a patch for existing...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made some small patch, which adds two keys (Win, Apps) to ActionTranslator. I have also changed series ifs to switch...
Replies
Views
I added the second patch to SVN and adopted it for Music and Pictures as well. MisterD
I added the second patch to SVN and adopted it for Music and Pictures as well. MisterD
This is for 0002253: MediaPortal does not start if "show last active module" would open a PIN protected folder - MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Approved] Bug 0002297 DE
I just added this patch to SVN. :thx: MisterD
I just added this patch to SVN. :thx: MisterD
Hi, here is the Patch for the bug 0002297. (I'm on rev. 23209) The problem was, that the changing alpha-values in the...
Replies
Views
commited to SVN23235. :thx: Simone
commited to SVN23235. :thx: Simone
Patch attached, don't be afraid of the CODE stuff :)) WindowPlugins/GUIVideoFiles/GUIVideoOverlay.cs, function PostRender, line...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN. :thx: MisterD
Added to SVN. :thx: MisterD
Hi! Here's a little patch related to PowerScheduler. The PowerScheduler client keeps the server alive. Only needed in multiseat...
Replies
Views
Thanks ! romadd64
Thanks ! romadd64
TVServer PowerScheduler plugin doesn't call the External Command on suspend event. This simple patch (only one line) to svn...
Replies
Views
Quickly tested: TV server doesn't work anymore. Rejecting... Simone
Quickly tested: TV server doesn't work anymore. Rejecting... Simone
Hi, I would like to try and remove the mpg recording support if the task is still available. I have one question, should the...
Replies
Views
As we are not progressing on this , I'll reject the patch. If someone will comeup with a new implementation for it, he can just open a new thread ;) Simone
As we are not progressing on this , I'll reject the patch. If someone will comeup with a new implementation for it, he can just...
Many TV cards owner should be more happy with this code. :) Then, some of them will see signal strength values different than zero...
Replies
Views
added to svn!
added to svn!
This patch adds three new GUI actions; power off, suspend, hibernate. Without this patch the skinner must use a dialog for the...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN, thanks!
Added to SVN, thanks!
I found that allowhiddenfocus as described in the documentation was not functioning as advertised. In looking at the implementation...
Replies
Views
We would like to keep the Log.Error. Anyway thx for your efford trying to make MP even better. Simone
We would like to keep the Log.Error. Anyway thx for your efford trying to make MP even better. Simone
Hi, It is the "cow-boy", again. At least someone in the Team will understand what I mean. ;) Many users ask why they have errors...
Replies
Views
Discussion starts to get off topic (nothing to do with the patch itself.). Patch is rejected as said by rtv, MP is working as designed and there are other (much better) ways to solve the use case.
Discussion starts to get off topic (nothing to do with the patch itself.). Patch is rejected as said by rtv, MP is working as...
Hello! I've only a DVD drive in my TV Server. I also would like to see unencrypted DVDs on my clients. As MP checks wether a...
Replies
Views
Yes, it is only way currently. Rejected: This is only a debug feature, nothing that is officially supported from the end user point of view. Adding the patch would break the debug functionality (would work only partially)
Yes, it is only way currently. Rejected: This is only a debug feature, nothing that is officially supported from the end user...
Hi! I've a small addon for this...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN: 23172.
Added to SVN: 23172.
Hi guys, Thought I would upload the patch for the addition of freesat EPG to the TSWriter. To ensure it grabs the 181 channels...
Replies
Views
The fix is in SVN - nice change! :thx:
The fix is in SVN - nice change! :thx:
Implemented new Date view logic. The date view will be changed to either: Year -- Month (readable format ie: "March") -- List...
Replies
Views
Your patch I pretty valid as the implementation of the video thumbs itself is not very sophisticated. It would be better to have: - separate settings for recording and video thumbs - vital methods like SetThumbnails not doing "heavy" work - a dedicated class keeping a list of non-cached thumb files (mainly to avoid heavy IO load...
Your patch I pretty valid as the implementation of the video thumbs itself is not very sophisticated. It would be better to have...
If "Auto-create TV/Video Thumbs" on Configuration is disabled, no thumbs are shown in My Videos even if there already exist cached...
Replies
Views
Since it is agreed that DVB-patch is a _general_ requirement, I would propose a little cleanup code. As usual, if you agree with too :
Since it is agreed that DVB-patch is a _general_ requirement, I would propose a little cleanup code. As usual, if you agree with too :
I don't know if it's intended. Caused by IPTV, on TV-Server Configuration start, I have this MessageBox. Even if the PC is with...
Replies
Views
Thank you =)
Thank you =)
This single change of line corrects the missing part of skin issue of MediaPortal with Turkish Regional settings[url]...
Replies
Views
Fixed. Had to change Parameters to _parameters. But good finding and almost perfect patch - thx.
Fixed. Had to change Parameters to _parameters. But good finding and almost perfect patch - thx.
MP 1.0.2 has been working nearly perfectly for me, but every now and then I get "No audio/video detected" when zapping to/from...
Replies
Views
OK. No problem. I thought that the music didn't continue playing if the OK message appeared (my music stopped playing because it was a CD, and there were no other songs on the list. Sorry for my mistake. Thank you! aLeX
OK. No problem. I thought that the music didn't continue playing if the OK message appeared (my music stopped playing because...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 Hi! If you are playing music, and there's an error with a song (for example, you have deleted...
Replies
Views
Rejected this patch because a newer, better version has been approved. Arion
Rejected this patch because a newer, better version has been approved. Arion
I 've been working on this issue ("Group button (text) misplaced in TV Guide when UI Calibration is used") and I have found the...
Replies
Views
Now it is in SVN , THx ofir.r
Now it is in SVN , THx ofir.r
This patch fixes a lot of typos in the names of variables - both inside the code and those emitted to the created packages. It...
Replies
Views
can i apply these patches to a 1.0.2 installation as my USBUIRT is not found by MP although it is attached and the drivers installed. do i have to install the whloe svn or can i just apply the patches? thanks for your work
can i apply these patches to a 1.0.2 installation as my USBUIRT is not found by MP although it is attached and the drivers...
This is the first dev I made for learning a bit C# and also MP code. It helped me a bit when, a long time ago, MP had problem with...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom