Archive (1 Viewer)

Salut :) now it's good :)
Salut :) now it's good :)
Hi, Translation of MP in French, for MP 1.3 alpha Sebastiii : basé sur ton fichier au 01/06/2012 : quelques modifications !
Replies
Views
Hello. It's my new Russian translation. Sorry, i delete my translation, because it don't complete...
Hello. It's my new Russian translation. Sorry, i delete my translation, because it don't complete...
Hello! I refresh russian translation for Mediaportal. I replace all strings on language file. Sorry of my bad english ))
Replies
Views
Added ;)
Added ;)
I have updated the Swedish translation for MP 1.8.0 Feedback welcome /mrj //Edit 2014-08-18 Updated strings_sv.xml with the...
Replies
Views
In SVN
In SVN
Czech translation for the MediaPortal installer:
Replies
Views
IN SVN 28170 :thx:
IN SVN 28170 :thx:
Hello, Please find attached the Dutch translations according to the latest SVN. Cheers,
Replies
Views
No changes really jumped out at me, but it was a long file. It was just a few words that are spelt differently.
No changes really jumped out at me, but it was a long file. It was just a few words that are spelt differently.
Love your work. Am pleased to be able to help in a small way by supplying English for UK, AU, NZ and IE. I believe that they are...
Replies
Views
Added current state to SVN
Added current state to SVN
Hi, found one major mistake and few minor, have corrected all of them. thanks
Replies
Views
Vieläkö suomenkielistä pakettia on päivitetty? jos teen jotain muutoksia tuohon tiedostoon niin lähetänkö tänne, jos mahd. vastaattehan :p
Vieläkö suomenkielistä pakettia on päivitetty? jos teen jotain muutoksia tuohon tiedostoon niin lähetänkö tänne, jos mahd...
Here is updated Finnish translation file. I'm trying to make it like:kid/wife compatible translation. :-) I hope users will check...
Replies
Views
According to this wikipedia page (and to my own knowledge) they shall always be spelled with lower-case. However I believe that those strings are used in the beginning of a sentence. Then they shall of course begin with a capital letter. I haven't confirmed that they are always used in the beginning of a sentence but I figured the one...
According to this wikipedia page (and to my own knowledge) they shall always be spelled with lower-case. However I believe that...
Hi, * Added 9 missing strings and corrected typos/errors for the DeployTool. * Added 109 missing strings and corrected...
Replies
Views
In SVN
In SVN
Here is the updated hungarian translation.
Replies
Views
Thank You! Fortunately, this was the single deviation and I swear to be consequent in the future :ooops: Glad to feel this issue fixed for the future releases. :thx:
Thank You! Fortunately, this was the single deviation and I swear to be consequent in the future :ooops: Glad to feel this...
Recently I suggested to add cases for <String id="2613">Russian</String> <String id="2614">Ukrainian</String> to...
Replies
Views
Approving for 1.3.0alpha. Cannot check, so have to assume that these are okay.
Approving for 1.3.0alpha. Cannot check, so have to assume that these are okay.
See attached file. Emph
Replies
Views
I marked the thread as approved since the requested changes are in SVN already.
I marked the thread as approved since the requested changes are in SVN already.
These are the missing strings: <String id="2613">Ryska</String> <String id="2614">Ukrainska</String> Emph
Replies
Views
;)
;)
Updated Croatian Translation for Mediaportal.. Almost completed.. I will upload it again when it's finished... ;)
Replies
Views
Pushed in : https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/b16d1fe Hope it's ok :)
Pushed in : https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/b16d1fe Hope it's ok :)
MediaPortal.DeployTool.zh-CN
Replies
Views
I'm sorry, but this is an incorrect translation into Russian for example: (partly in Russian) 1) <String id="167">FTP сервер:</String> correctly "FTP-сервер" 2) <String id="278">-Важно!- для лучшего качества, придайте прямоугольнику квадратную форму</String> correctly "Важно!_- для лучшего качества, придайте прямоугольнику...
I'm sorry, but this is an incorrect translation into Russian for example: (partly in Russian) 1) <String id="167">FTP...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-4-519/63212d1275625222-video-playback-start-no-seek-time-displ...
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
:)
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Hi Added some missing rows.
Replies
Views
Added to SVN. :thx: for this correction
Added to SVN. :thx: for this correction
Hi, In Settigns / Configuração de Filmes / Relação Altura Larguga should be In Settigns / Configuração de Filmes / Relação...
Replies
Views
Done :)
Hi I have updated the Swedish translation for MP 1.5.0 Feedback welcome before the release of 1.5.0, preliminary, at the end of...
Replies
Views
In SVN 28171 :thx:
In SVN 28171 :thx:
Hi! New version of the file. It is based on the lastest revision to date. Regards
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Uppdated swedish translation. /Anders
Replies
Views
Changed :thx:
Changed :thx:
The translation of "Shares" in the UI is "τραγούδια" which means "songs". The correct would be "κατάλογοι" which means "catalogues"...
Replies
Views
Added
Added
finished and checked. Thanks to dark_banishing for the help
Replies
Views
Added and moved to correct sub forum ;)
Added and moved to correct sub forum ;)
The language file for Swedish ( "strings_sv.xml" ) needs a change for for <String id="946">Pan and Scan</String> Should...
Replies
Views
added
added
Hello I have uppdated the swedish file. /Anders
Replies
Views
Hi, can't promise that this will be part of the beta as we are already testing an internal build. The RC will have definitely have it included.
Hi, can't promise that this will be part of the beta as we are already testing an internal build. The RC will have definitely...
Updated the strings_tr.xml to latest SVN as of today. MediaPortal.DeployTool.tr-TR.resx is unchanged and still up-to-date. 7...
Replies
Views
Here are missing translation strings from the last slovenian translation.
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Updated the strings_tr.xml to latest SVN as of today. MediaPortal.DeployTool.tr-TR.resx is unchanged and still up-to-date.
Replies
Views
Added to SVN
Added to SVN
Hi! New version of the spanish translation. It is based on the lastest revision to date. Regards
Replies
Views
Top Bottom