[Approved] French Translation for MP1.3 (1 Viewer)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,
    Translation of MP in French, for MP 1.3 alpha

Sebastiii : basé sur ton fichier au 01/06/2012 : quelques modifications !

Attachments

• strings_fr.xml
      105 KB
    Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 TVMosaic Provider for MP2 DE
    Lokks all fine to me, thanks (y)
    Lokks all fine to me, thanks (y)
    The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Wiki Wiki broken DE
    sorry, havn't noticed it yesterday. It should be back online (Confluence crashed for whatever reason)
    sorry, havn't noticed it yesterday. It should be back online (Confluence crashed for whatever reason)
    Hi all, and thanks for the great work you do to make MediaPortal available as an open source and free software. As I'm currently...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Moving Picture 97% CPU DE
    Just beware when running in Debug mode performance in the GUI is impacted. Remember to turn this off once you have solved your issue.
    Just beware when running in Debug mode performance in the GUI is impacted. Remember to turn this off once you have solved your issue.
    When i run Moving picture as standalon, i get a CPU Usage of about 97% In the log file i get alot like this one: 01-Apr-2019...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom