Black Glass (9 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Custom Images DE
Grazie mille:thx:
Grazie mille:thx:
Hi, Absolutley love blackglass skin but I have one question - is it possible to change the images on the main screen, The Theater...
Replies
Views
Thanks dude. I feel dumb now lol. I didn't realize there were two different editors :oops:
Thanks dude. I feel dumb now lol. I didn't realize there were two different editors :oops:
Hey guys, I'm having an odd problem after using the Basic Home Editor. Here's a screen shot. Anyone else having this problem? I'm...
Replies
Views
Thanks for getting back to me (again!) but I'd already tried that, my MCE buttons don't seem to do anything that Media Portal recognises, I'd already tried to change the values in the media portal config app under the MCE mappings. I'll keep digging!
Thanks for getting back to me (again!) but I'd already tried that, my MCE buttons don't seem to do anything that Media Portal...
I'm trying to set up my remote MCE keys so that I can jump directly to certain windows / plugins. for instance when pressing the...
Replies
Views
If the angle of the cover is the issue then its doesn't have to be like that, it can be more flat.
If the angle of the cover is the issue then its doesn't have to be like that, it can be more flat.
Fantastic looking skin but I have an idea for the movie information page. Would you be able to come up with something like this ...
Replies
Views
Done! Bye, Marco
Done! Bye, Marco
I would like to report a bug with the latest version of Fanart Handler. Steps to reproduce the problem surely: 1) Download the...
Replies
Views
Okay, I can live with that I guess :) What about changing the size of the menu? I looked through the XML files and managed to change the number of items on the list from 9 to 6, but now the window is too big. Which options are responsible for that?
Okay, I can live with that I guess :) What about changing the size of the menu? I looked through the XML files and managed to...
Hi! I'm using BGN on an Atom+ION based HTPC. Everything's working fine, but I'd like to change the Home menu a bit: change the...
Replies
Views
All these issues should be fixed in the upcoming 1.5.1 release!. Thanks and bye! Tgx
All these issues should be fixed in the upcoming 1.5.1 release!. Thanks and bye! Tgx
Hi, nice new OSD :thx: but I found some issues: when clicking with mouse more than once on the [video] / [subtitle] /...
Replies
Views
thank's ....i thot i did ....now it's show .....:thx:
thank's ....i thot i did ....now it's show .....:thx:
hi Tgx ! i just notest that in my home mod wich i use ,i canot see the hover_my scorecenter ,i also try rename the pictur to ...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply. The problem sorted itself in the end after I downloaded and installed the latest beta version of the MovingPictures plugin.
Thanks for the reply. The problem sorted itself in the end after I downloaded and installed the latest beta version of the...
Hi all. First of all my compliments to all those who have helped create this very good skin. Forgive me for duplicating this...
Replies
Views
Thnx, works perfectly
Thnx, works perfectly
Hello, i recently updates my htpc from winxp to win7 and updated mediaportal to the latest stable version. I always used black...
Replies
Views
Thanks Tgx - will try that. Updated the graphics drivers yesterday and using the latest version of Black Glass. And of course this morning I load up Black Glass (not Nova) and can't re-create the problem - running great!! Nothing worse than not being able to re-create the problem! Going to try disabling plugins - everything seems...
Thanks Tgx - will try that. Updated the graphics drivers yesterday and using the latest version of Black Glass. And of course this...
Hi - firstly let me start by saying to the creator Tgx - the Black Glass skins are absolutely amazing. I think they look incredibly...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music icons view DE
Musicgenres.xml did it! Thanks so much! Michael
Musicgenres.xml did it! Thanks so much! Michael
Hi Tgx, Thanks for this great skin. I have been using it since 1.7, but just upgraded to RC3. In doing so, I updated to Black...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 menue always on top DE
AW: menue always on top Hi Tgx, first THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SKIN !!! I love it !!! I also use MP 1.2.2 with Black Glass 2.8.0 (since I updated MP and Black Glass). Before I used Black Glass 2.7.0 Since Black Glass 2.8.0 I also see on the left side the MENU when I go to TV on first start (same as "onkelbobby" discribed)...
AW: menue always on top Hi Tgx, first THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SKIN !!! I love it !!! I also use MP 1.2.2 with Black Glass...
Hey all, first of all I want to thank you guys for creating this incredible awsome skin... I really love this Black Glass I'm...
Replies
Views
hi Tgx ! im working on a small mod for Moving picture full color fanart , and alrady i add more data to the detail view ,,and wont to add more ... so i thot will be good .... i allmost finish i will post some screen layter today ... your main layout stay the same (i like it the way it is ) just for me ,missing many date for the...
hi Tgx ! im working on a small mod for Moving picture full color fanart , and alrady i add more data to the detail view ,,and wont...
Hi Tgx ! abut moving picture full color mod , you thing you can add 2 tub option so we can add mach more movie ditle , what i...
Replies
Views
I do agree that the problem seems to be with my setup but I would be ever so grateful if the OSD could include the "time remaining" feature and thus resolving that issue. Either way thanks for your continued work, most appreciated :) EDIT: You have helped me more than you will ever know..!!! Having finally decided to try and...
I do agree that the problem seems to be with my setup but I would be ever so grateful if the OSD could include the "time remaining"...
Hello I do like using the BG skin but I always send up going back to the std BlueWide due to the "programme left to play" "meter"...
Replies
Views
big thanks dude!
big thanks dude!
i have recently begun using mediaportal v1.2.1 on my windoes7 ultimate 64bit system and wanted to skin it with Black Glass Nova...
Replies
Views
thx ! and for the detail ? as ? Edit : i've found the sortcut for info vidéo, but this go directly on Info window, is not possible to see info directly in my videos for the first time (F3) - Poster in Myvideos - F3 (1st) i can see info directly in Myvideos - F3 (2nd) i see info on info window PS : i wait only, nfo can read...
thx ! and for the detail ? as ? Edit : i've found the sortcut for info vidéo, but this go directly on Info window, is not...
Hi Tgx, it's possible to see info Video in Share View, in MyVideos ? as Frame skin ?
Replies
Views
AW: Small issue in InfoService screen when LiveTv running will recheck. thanks
AW: Small issue in InfoService screen when LiveTv running will recheck. thanks
Hi, I've seen following small issue in InfoService screen (the single screen that's similiar to MyNews): once a video /...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mediaslayer issue DE
This is the first skin I have seen this issue with. I will try again with another skin and see what I get. Thanks
This is the first skin I have seen this issue with. I will try again with another skin and see what I get. Thanks
Found another issue with media slayer. I have media slayer settings set up and do NOT used the advanced GUI (or whatever it it...
Replies
Views
hi Tgx ! ...i see ... o.k .. how abut just for the my music section wich for me ,very importent ...? :ooops:
hi Tgx ! ...i see ... o.k .. how abut just for the my music section wich for me ,very importent ...? :ooops:
hi Tgx ! thank you for v2.0.1 ...look great . with the new layouts for small & big icons' it is look rally good ,but i still...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Volume OSD DE
exceptional! thank yoU!
exceptional! thank yoU!
Hi all, long time reader first time poster. I have been using MP for approx 2 years now and have recently reinstalled Win7...
Replies
Views
The latest revisions add the support for coverflows in Moving Pictures: Black Glass Blog: Moving Pictures & Coverflows Thanks Tgx
The latest revisions add the support for coverflows in Moving Pictures: Black Glass Blog: Moving Pictures & Coverflows Thanks Tgx
To you plan to add coverflow for movingpictures? :)
Replies
Views
thank you very much... I'll wait for your first release...
thank you very much... I'll wait for your first release...
Hello, first of all: I love MP and black glass skin!!!! Second: There will be a plugin that allow me to change the basic home...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: change Homescrren links? Because i didnt knew that it exists! i tried the nexus menue editor, but dont know how to use it. But the basic home editor is very nice! and easy to use. perfect! Perhaps a sticky link in the forum (Blackglas) would be nice? :thx:
AW: Re: change Homescrren links? Because i didnt knew that it exists! i tried the nexus menue editor, but dont know how to...
Hi i have searched, but i am tired : How can i change the link to Mediaslayer to something else? I dont use it.. and if i can do...
Replies
Views
AW: Searching this as HOVER 1280x720 Hello Tgx, thank you for the answer. I have found this hover for my "private Videos". It is in 1280x720 Perhaps you like it ??? The other hover is for the "HTPC Standby".
AW: Searching this as HOVER 1280x720 Hello Tgx, thank you for the answer. I have found this hover for my "private Videos"...
Hello, I'm searching this Picture as an Hover Image in 1280x720. I like to use this for my "Private Videos". I found this...
Replies
Views
Great! Thanks! (y)
Great! Thanks! (y)
Hi Tgx, i think there is a bug in BlackGlassNova (and BlackGlassNovaHD) at allocation of days with WorldWeather Plugin: Attached...
Replies
Views
No! It's not broken! This change occurred from version 1.5.0. I think that myvideos.xml screen should show video thumbnails (generated by the inbuilt thumbnailer) and not posters. If you want to use posters, you should change view and use the video database feature of Mediaportal. Anyways, as i've already said, in the next...
No! It's not broken! This change occurred from version 1.5.0. I think that myvideos.xml screen should show video thumbnails...
Hi, myvideo.xml is bronken in the latest version. - width and height of the preview imare are swapped - preview image is too...
Replies
Views
Hi , got to this link : Downloads - blackglass - Black Glass Skins for MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting , there is a few skin editors mack sure you use the one for you skin .
Hi , got to this link : Downloads - blackglass - Black Glass Skins for MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting , there is a few skin...
Hi, Thank you very much for the great skin! I'm new to this skin and I'd like to change the layout of the home screen, but I...
Replies
Views
I cannot agree. This feature is meant to quickly display every 2 seconds the recently added recordings/tvshows/music. If you wait 20 seconds for each of the backdrop, it becomes useless and boring. Let's see what the other users think about it! Thanks Tgx
I cannot agree. This feature is meant to quickly display every 2 seconds the recently added recordings/tvshows/music. If you wait...
Just let me start by saying wow and thanks the new skin in 1.20 is just awesome and stunning! I have an issue with the Basic...
Replies
Views
In "TVSeries.xml" files you have to edit the thumbnailpanel control (line 1361) by giving it more "height" and less "posX". The same for the "Backdrop overlay" image at line 273. Thanks Tgx
In "TVSeries.xml" files you have to edit the thumbnailpanel control (line 1361) by giving it more "height" and less "posX". The...
First of all I must comment on the beauty of this skin. Absolutly love it! Excellent work! My skills when it comes to .xml...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom