Black Glass (5 Viewers)

Changhing an image with the editor it doesn't changes in basic home view, but only in list view. bg_homefull.png is changed but not bg_basichomefull.png. Why? :S
Changhing an image with the editor it doesn't changes in basic home view, but only in list view. bg_homefull.png is changed but...
Hi, I have a problem with the BasicHome Editor. When I open the editor, I received attached Error. What am I doing wrong? Do I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RC 3 and BlackGlass DE
Tested Black Glass Nova 1.1.0 with RC3 and is working fine. I'm using just a few plugins: weather, shoutcast, radiotime, infoservice, lastfm, htpcinfo. No problems. TV and radio working fine, also.
Tested Black Glass Nova 1.1.0 with RC3 and is working fine. I'm using just a few plugins: weather, shoutcast, radiotime...
Hi TGX! Is Black Glass already build for RC3 or do we have to wait for a new version? Thx in advance cu
Replies
Views
Ye Ok fair enough, but was using the plugin for half an hour or so with blue3wide and the virtual keyboard never failed to come up, and didn't have the problem of not being able to enter the plugin a second time. So have to assume is a problem with the skin :sorry: Cheers Mark
Ye Ok fair enough, but was using the plugin for half an hour or so with blue3wide and the virtual keyboard never failed to come up...
Hi Tgx In you're Bug Fix and Update thread for Black Glass Nova you have posted an update for GeckBrowser which doesn't seem to...
Replies
Views
I.F.C. - Intelligent Frame Correction Update This file adds the support for the plugin "I.F.C. - Intelligent Frame Correction" version 2.0.
I.F.C. - Intelligent Frame Correction Update This file adds the support for the plugin "I.F.C. - Intelligent Frame Correction"...
This thread reports all the bug fixes and updates for Black Glass Skin 2.4.0, including files and screenshots. It's a closed...
Replies
Views
I.F.C. - Intelligent Frame Correction Update This package adds the support for the plugin "I.F.C. - Intelligent Frame Correction" version 2.0.
I.F.C. - Intelligent Frame Correction Update This package adds the support for the plugin "I.F.C. - Intelligent Frame...
This thread reports all the bug fixes and updates for Black Glass Nova Skin 1.1.0, including files and screenshots. It's a closed...
Replies
Views
I'm a little lazy! ;) Tgx
I'm a little lazy! ;) Tgx
Tgx, please check this thread from post linked on. :thx: Simone
Replies
Views
You can find the fix here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-glass-456/bug-fixes-updates-black-glass-skin-2-4-0-a-80850/index3.html#post615444 Thanks Tgx
You can find the fix here...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Core 2 Due 6300 HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
Why don't you use the Basic Home Editor? (link) Thanks Tgx
Why don't you use the Basic Home Editor? (link) Thanks Tgx
Hello, First : :thx: :thx: :thx: and :thx: again for tyour work ! I realy like a lot your Nova Skin ... but for me, 1 point...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problem with RC2 DE
It's OK for me now with your tip :thx::thx::thx:
It's OK for me now with your tip :thx::thx::thx:
After Installing a clean new Version of RC2 i installed both Black Glass Skins. But when i activate one ot these skins...
Replies
Views
Currently on 2000+ downloads. Need 5000 from MP repository. See here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/how-get-into-popular-plugins-section-69306/
Currently on 2000+ downloads. Need 5000 from MP repository. See here...
Tested on Mediaportal 1.1 RC1. The resolution is 1280x720 and scales well to full HD. Black Glass Nova skin is designed to be...
Replies
Views
Alternative OSD Bottom This package adds an alternative OSD. Smaller footprint and Progress bar in the bottom part of the screen. Download from Google Code for MP 1.0.2 or MP 1.1 RC1: Alternative OSD Bottom Download from Google Code for MP 1.0.2 or MP 1.1 RC2: Alternative OSD Bottom RC2 Ready
Alternative OSD Bottom This package adds an alternative OSD. Smaller footprint and Progress bar in the bottom part of the screen...
This thread reports all the bug fixes and updates for Black Glass Nova Skin 1.0.0, including files and screenshots. It's a closed...
Replies
Views
Alternative OSD Bottom This package adds an alternative OSD. Smaller footprint and Progress bar in the bottom part of the screen. Download from Google Code for MP 1.0.2 or MP 1.1 RC1: Alternative OSD Bottom Download from Google Code for MP 1.0.2 or MP 1.1 RC2: Alternative OSD Bottom RC2 Ready
Alternative OSD Bottom This package adds an alternative OSD. Smaller footprint and Progress bar in the bottom part of the screen...
This thread reports all the bug fixes and updates for Black Glass Skin 2.3.0, including files and screenshots. It's a closed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mpNZB DE
I've tested it on all my systems and the menu is ok. I really cannot see anything wrong in the code that could cause such behaviour. Anybody else? Thanks Tgx
I've tested it on all my systems and the menu is ok. I really cannot see anything wrong in the code that could cause such...
With the mpNZB plugin update...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 my emulators DE
It's already there! Just drop a jpg file in the "Media\Animation\Emulator" folder with the same name of the game. Thanks Tgx
It's already there! Just drop a jpg file in the "Media\Animation\Emulator" folder with the same name of the game. Thanks Tgx
Hello Skin is fantastic but I have one problem. I don't know how to get backdrops working with my emulators. I placed picturs in...
Replies
Views
Great thanks!!!
Great thanks!!!
I am using Moving Pictures PLUG-IN to work with BLACK GLASS NOVA skin the skin looks perfect but There's only one problem In my...
Replies
Views
You have to ask Mediaportal developers, not me! :) Thanks Tgx
You have to ask Mediaportal developers, not me! :) Thanks Tgx
Hi, I have a problem with the font included in the black glass package. I followed the instructions and copied / installed the...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Black Glass Skin 2.3.0 Those updates, marked for svn, are meant for svn builds after the rc1 release. They are not working on rc1. They should work fine on the upcoming rc2. Thanks Tgx
Re: AW: Black Glass Skin 2.3.0 Those updates, marked for svn, are meant for svn builds after the rc1 release. They are not working...
Developed on Mediaportal 1.1 RC1. The resolution is 1280x720 and scales well to full HD. Black Glass skin is designed to be easy...
Replies
Views
this is very strange .... her the code in the mymusicplayingnow xml : <control> <description>background overlay</description> <type>image</type> <id>0</id> <posX>-1</posX> <posY>40</posY> <width>1300</width> <height>720</height> <texture>nowplay_overlay3.png</texture>...
this is very strange .... her the code in the mymusicplayingnow xml : <control> <description>background overlay</description>...
hi ... update the mod to work with Black Glass v2.3.0 and Black Glass Nova skin's. Thank's to cul8er forFanartHndler plugin and...
Replies
Views
Bit of a delay, but THANKS!
Bit of a delay, but THANKS!
Still a great skin! Been using it for quite some time.. 1) Could you create an option to use the "old" style icons in the...
Replies
Views
I don't know, i suppose it's a problem with graphics drivers or your mediaportal installation. Have you cleared the cache? I'm running the skin on an atom system with GMA 950 graphic chip and it works without a problem. From Black Glass 2.2.0 to 2.3.0 nothing has changed apart from the fixes in this thread...
I don't know, i suppose it's a problem with graphics drivers or your mediaportal installation. Have you cleared the cache? I'm...
Thank you Tgx for your work, I'm using Black Glass since the first versiom, but now that I have updated to the 2.3.0 version I...
Replies
Views
Ok, thank you very much! :thx: I'm going to upload the fix! Tgx
Ok, thank you very much! :thx: I'm going to upload the fix! Tgx
I'm developing this skin on Vista with Mediaportal 1.0.2 and tested on XP and Seven. I'm testing it on Mediaportal 1.1 beta and it...
Replies
Views
I do agree that the problem seems to be with my setup but I would be ever so grateful if the OSD could include the "time remaining" feature and thus resolving that issue. Either way thanks for your continued work, most appreciated :) EDIT: You have helped me more than you will ever know..!!! Having finally decided to try and...
I do agree that the problem seems to be with my setup but I would be ever so grateful if the OSD could include the "time remaining"...
Hello I do like using the BG skin but I always send up going back to the std BlueWide due to the "programme left to play" "meter"...
Replies
Views
I'll soon make an update for the latest beta. Thanks Tgx
I'll soon make an update for the latest beta. Thanks Tgx
could you please add support for InfoService 1.5 beta :) I would be so happy to be able to click on feeds and read news again...
Replies
Views
MyFilms Update These files update MyFilms skin so that the details view is similar to Moving Pictures details view and fix the bugs reported by Guzzi.
MyFilms Update These files update MyFilms skin so that the details view is similar to Moving Pictures details view and fix the...
This thread reports all the bug fixes and updates for Black Glass Skin 2.2.0, including files and screenshots. It's a closed...
Replies
Views
Awesome skin... reminds me why I use MP. Currently using monochrome and now eagerly awaiting your next version. Great modification to the BHS.
Awesome skin... reminds me why I use MP. Currently using monochrome and now eagerly awaiting your next version. Great...
Hi! I'd like to share with you all some screenshots of the basic home for the upcoming Black Glass full color fanart version...
Replies
Views
just 2.2.0 i only mod my home page that worked thanks now I'll know if the show aired or the rss feed isn't working
just 2.2.0 i only mod my home page that worked thanks now I'll know if the show aired or the rss feed isn't working
i want to be able to tell if shows like chuck (witch like to take breaks in the show when ever) i set it so i download all the show...
Replies
Views
OK, i was wrong But i can't understand why entering myvideos section i see the backgound for half a second (i see the cinema, which should be the moving pictures default background)
OK, i was wrong But i can't understand why entering myvideos section i see the backgound for half a second (i see the cinema...
Hi I have a little problem the best mediaportal skin ever Backgound images in the various areas (mytv, myvideos, mymusic...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mediaslayer issue DE
This is the first skin I have seen this issue with. I will try again with another skin and see what I get. Thanks
This is the first skin I have seen this issue with. I will try again with another skin and see what I get. Thanks
Found another issue with media slayer. I have media slayer settings set up and do NOT used the advanced GUI (or whatever it it...
Replies
Views
hi ... see first post for update v 0.2 , i check it on my 42" lcd ,and i thing look great now ... note the screenshots in rez' 1920 x 1080 .
hi ... see first post for update v 0.2 , i check it on my 42" lcd ,and i thing look great now ... note the screenshots in...
hi .. i mack a mod for the weather info for Today and Tomorrow only... Look GOOD .. See screenshot ....:) Edit : update to...
Replies
Views
Thanks for getting back to me (again!) but I'd already tried that, my MCE buttons don't seem to do anything that Media Portal recognises, I'd already tried to change the values in the media portal config app under the MCE mappings. I'll keep digging!
Thanks for getting back to me (again!) but I'd already tried that, my MCE buttons don't seem to do anything that Media Portal...
I'm trying to set up my remote MCE keys so that I can jump directly to certain windows / plugins. for instance when pressing the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom