Howto draw a new logo (1 Viewer)

furynick

December 11, 2008
Home Country
France France
I would like to draw a new home logo for blu-ray player (used with HDStarter), is there any .psd files whith layered objects such as mascott, labels, etc ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All that I can suggest is that you read this page in the MP Wiki and experiment to see if it will merge the separate folders to give you a unified view of the media. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All...
Hi i have a collection of 9208(Still growing on a daily basis)) music videos(ripped in m2ts format from blu-rays) which are stored...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Replies
Views
Glad the problem was at least solved for you. But it's one of the issues nobody likes. It's bad to have bugs, but I prefer a clear error in logs with a solution behind ;)
Glad the problem was at least solved for you. But it's one of the issues nobody likes. It's bad to have bugs, but I prefer a clear...
Good morning, I am using MP2 since several years on a Win10 machine and now switched to a new PC with Win11. After installation, I...
Replies
Views
Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da] "EnableDebounce"=dword:00000001 There are several different values for the...
Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor...
I'm currently testing the new Sofabaton x1 remote control with which I want to replace my Harmony. Everything looks good so far...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom