Fanart Handler (9 Viewers)

Two things 1. might be the way the files are referenced in your playlist. You mentioned it was only some playlist that had problems, if you can provide sample of working playlist + not working playlist then we can see what is wrong. 2. it might be a problem with the skin, do you get fanart in music playlist when using other skins.
Two things 1. might be the way the files are referenced in your playlist. You mentioned it was only some playlist that had...
Can someone figure this out pls?A year ago Originally installed MP v.1.2.3, plus FanArt plugin plus aMPed Skin v.3.4.0 All fanart...
Replies
Views
Although I have been using MePo for about a year, I have only just started taking the music section seriously having installed the Fanart plugin. I have to say with vers 1.3, Titan and Fanart I really am impressed and I doubt if I will ever use Windows Media Player again Although everything was displaying correctly I thought I...
Although I have been using MePo for about a year, I have only just started taking the music section seriously having installed the...
Although I have been using MePo for about a year, I have only just started taking the music section seriously having installed the...
Replies
Views
Works fine!! Thx
Works fine!! Thx
Hello, I'm using the newest fanart handler version and have the following qustion: I have some albums artists within my music...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Networked Fanart DE
Use UNC network share paths for all the movie/tv/video/picture/music folders (even on the server side) Then install MP on client after installation just copy the MP appdata and MP program files directory from the server and overwrite the ones on the client Then you will have everything pre setup with no configuration and no...
Use UNC network share paths for all the movie/tv/video/picture/music folders (even on the server side) Then install MP on client...
Hi folks, I'm currently installing a couple of mediaportal clients which will access movies & music from the server. Is there any...
Replies
Views
Great! Thank you!
Great! Thank you!
Let me start by saying I've uploaded many images to htbackdrops.com and had the Fanart Handler pull them in just fine. But I'm...
Replies
Views
hi, This is a dll version problem. you are using a version tht fh cannot use currently. when the forc is included in main mp it will be supported and work. sorry for this. cheers cul8er
hi, This is a dll version problem. you are using a version tht fh cannot use currently. when the forc is included in main mp it...
I just noticed i wasn't getting new fanart for a CD i was playing (and the fanart is available, since i uploaded it). Then i...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Isn't LMH v.1.5.3.6 the latest version already? Thanks!
Isn't LMH v.1.5.3.6 the latest version already? Thanks!
Hi, I'm trying to get an understanding of what version of LatestMediaHandler that is used so I can provide better support to the...
Replies
Views
I was wondering that too - why isn't 3.0 showing up in the extension installer? Quite confusing when installing a new MP 1.3b system....
I was wondering that too - why isn't 3.0 showing up in the extension installer? Quite confusing when installing a new MP 1.3b...
Hi, I tried to add 800+ xmas cd's at once (about 100 GB). The fanart plugin 2.3.1.531 did not like that at all. It crashed with...
Replies
Views
Hi, the url has changed to: http://www.pixelclan.de/html/pixel/icons-01-de.htm MrGreen
Hi, the url has changed to: http://www.pixelclan.de/html/pixel/icons-01-de.htm MrGreen
Hi, With MP 1.3 beta and Fanart handler 3.0.9 User Fanart is now supported. i have found Fanart by Genre, For sorted folder...
Replies
Views
Just for fun :) real comments from my daughters when they accidentally saw this picture 2 years -> wuf wuf 5 years -> look, Little red cap 8 years -> Can I watch this please?
Just for fun :) real comments from my daughters when they accidentally saw this picture 2 years -> wuf wuf 5 years -> look...
I like using Fanart handler for music, movies and TV-Series, but as I do have some horror movies, navigating the Basic Home isn't...
Replies
Views
I know it, so with smily ;)
I know it, so with smily ;)
Hello! I don't use this plugin (mvCentral) myself but I think it could be a nice addition to add support for latest music videos. I...
Replies
Views
Well, this helps.
Well, this helps.
I've tryed 2.3.1.531 and 3.0.8.5. Both have the same problem: When I start the scrapping process (for Music), it stops after a few...
Replies
Views
Hi, @cul8er I have tried your last svn, for load Fanart from Shareview ! i can not use it ! i don't know if: it's Myvidéo not send information to FanartHandler (to #myvideosuserfanart proprety) or FanartHandler not uses this property, i have set MP Log to Debug Mode, nothing in log !
Hi, @cul8er I have tried your last svn, for load Fanart from Shareview ! i can not use it ! i don't know if: it's Myvidéo not send...
Hi cul8er. In the future (currently in Area51) MyVideo supports reading NFO file, FANART unfortunately no longer works because the...
Replies
Views
Hi All. Having a little trouble getting the plugin in to display latest music artwork since updating to mp1.3a with the latest avalonnis release. It seems to be displaying everything else (TV, Moving Pics, Pictures) but the music. The latestmediahandler log doesn't report any errors and it appears to be displaying album titles just...
Hi All. Having a little trouble getting the plugin in to display latest music artwork since updating to mp1.3a with the latest...
Hi All. Having a little trouble getting the plugin in to display latest music artwork since updating to mp1.3a with the latest...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to get music fanart both for "Maroon 5" and "Maroon"? I have tried a lot but both artists are scraped as "Maroon".
Is there any way to get music fanart both for "Maroon 5" and "Maroon"? I have tried a lot but both artists are scraped as "Maroon".
Introduction Fanart Handler is a plugin for MediaPortal (MP). The plugin basically supports; Search and download music artist...
Replies
Views
That you have to discuss with cul8er.
That you have to discuss with cul8er.
Hello, This is a minor bug, but a bit annoying. If you start MediaPortal then a random fanart image will be displayed, lets call...
Replies
Views
HI geeky_herman, this would require support from Fanart Handler. I will move it to that sub-forum.
HI geeky_herman, this would require support from Fanart Handler. I will move it to that sub-forum.
Hi. My first post so before I ask my question... thanks for such a great skin. I've been using it for years now and despite all the...
Replies
Views
Hi, maybe it's my fault but when movie details are downloaded, fanart is stored on scraper folder instead of Userdef so they're not shown on MyVideos. Is there a way to get them showed, or to make MP download fanart to the Userdef folder?
Hi, maybe it's my fault but when movie details are downloaded, fanart is stored on scraper folder instead of Userdef so they're not...
Hi, maybe it's my fault but when movie details are downloaded, fanart is stored on scraper folder instead of Userdef so they're not...
Replies
Views
+1 I believe the limit is to stop the backdrop website from being overloaded with download requests. Maybe downloads could be spread over several days?
+1 I believe the limit is to stop the backdrop website from being overloaded with download requests. Maybe downloads could be...
Is it possible to set the maximum number of backdrops to more than 10? I have plenty of space and enjoy the music backdrops. I...
Replies
Views
no problem i'll go post it over with MP cheers
no problem i'll go post it over with MP cheers
Hi, I wasnt sure if this thread would go in the moving pictures forum instead but here it is. Im probably missing something...
Replies
Views
hmpf, seems htbackdrops.com is down
hmpf, seems htbackdrops.com is down
yesterday everything was fine and today the live scraper doesnt work anymore. I made a 1to1 copy to another system and everything...
Replies
Views
And what would happen for artists that have Songs in more than one album? Resulting in multiple possible Album Artist entries?
And what would happen for artists that have Songs in more than one album? Resulting in multiple possible Album Artist entries?
Hi cul8er. Great work here; in combination with Avalon/Avalonis, my HTPC is looking very slick :D 99% of the time, I get the...
Replies
Views
It would be useful to add a tag related to a MP-TVSeries plugin, something like: #latestMediaHandler.tvseries.latest1.serieId. Would it be possible? Thanks JiRo.
It would be useful to add a tag related to a MP-TVSeries plugin, something like: #latestMediaHandler.tvseries.latest1.serieId...
It would be useful to add a tag related to a MP-TVSeries plugin, something like: #latestMediaHandler.tvseries.latest1.serieId...
Replies
Views
Hi Culer and all, I have placed a folder.jpg image in all my dir's for each music album to use for album-thumb generation by FH and I also have done extensive ID-tagging (MPTagThat+MP3tag) but for a handfull of albums the FH doesn't scrape the folder.jpg image so in MP this image is not shown when a certain track is selected. The...
Hi Culer and all, I have placed a folder.jpg image in all my dir's for each music album to use for album-thumb generation by FH...
Hi Culer and all, I have placed a folder.jpg image in all my dir's for each music album to use for album-thumb generation by FH...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am not sure if this was asked before and if so maybe someone can give me a hint. What i am trying to do is to use my own random fanarts for music, mvcentral, moving pictures and tv series on the home screen. Since i have a handfull of really nice fanarts for these sections i would like to place these in UserDef folder and let...
Hi, i am not sure if this was asked before and if so maybe someone can give me a hint. What i am trying to do is to use my own...
Hi, i am not sure if this was asked before and if so maybe someone can give me a hint. What i am trying to do is to use my own...
Replies
Views
I understand that :) I only removed it all to try and resolve the issue - and it seems to have worked
I understand that :) I only removed it all to try and resolve the issue - and it seems to have worked
I dont remember seeing this on my old pc, so not sure its normal. On my new PC every time I launch MP or wake from sleep it shows...
Replies
Views
just because using windows plugins is lighter... (some people are reporting problem with other skin cause they do not have specs, i use an old notebook as htpc so... ) sorry about the 1000 post but i've never had an answer... I hope the plugins can be modified to add support for other windows... (fanart works everywhere...) i'm...
just because using windows plugins is lighter... (some people are reporting problem with other skin cause they do not have specs, i...
Hi! I'm developing a skin named metroportal i've created 5 windows plugins (blank) to create categories in the basic home screen...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Serie Id DE
Hi cul8er, it would be nice to provide for the MP-TVSeries similar tag as exists for MovingPictures - #latestMediaHandler.movingpicture.latest1.id. Being able to use the Series Id would increase the possibility of using latestMediaHandler. New tag could have the form - #latestMediaHandler.tvseries.latest1.id. Thanks, JiRo.
Hi cul8er, it would be nice to provide for the MP-TVSeries similar tag as exists for MovingPictures -...
Hi cul8er, it would be nice to provide for the MP-TVSeries similar tag as exists for MovingPictures -...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a strange issue that I see in the log file: 24-Jan-2012 14:24:55 Info [ FanartHandler]: Fanart Handler is starting. 24-Jan-2012 14:24:55 Info [ FanartHandler]: Fanart Handler is starting. 24-Jan-2012 14:24:55 Info [ FanartHandler]: Fanart Handler version is 2.3.1.529 24-Jan-2012 14:24:55...
Hi, I have a strange issue that I see in the log file: 24-Jan-2012 14:24:55 Info [ FanartHandler]: Fanart Handler is...
Hi, I have a strange issue that I see in the log file: 24-Jan-2012 14:24:55 Info [ FanartHandler]: Fanart Handler is...
Replies
Views
I'll post in StreamedMP forum for the enhacement... :P Thanks
I'll post in StreamedMP forum for the enhacement... :P Thanks
As stated in Google Code (http://code.google.com/p/fanart-handler/issues/detail?id=127): I would like FH to offer the option to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom