Fanart Handler (22 Viewers)

Look - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-3-x-000.132114/
Look - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-3-x-000.132114/
Hi, i have Latest Media Handler installed along with StreamedMP and I am using Sebastii's vrtsion of FH. All is working nice...
Replies
Views
i can closethis thread ?
i can closethis thread ?
Hi, Latest version v2.0.0.22 just post in new thread, so can be find faster :) This update version was maid by the great @yoavain...
Replies
Views
_properties["#TV.Guide.Day"] = string.Empty; _properties["#TV.Guide.thumb"] = string.Empty; _properties["#TV.Guide.Title"] = string.Empty; _properties["#TV.Guide.SubTitle"] = string.Empty; _properties["#TV.Guide.CompositeTitle"] = string.Empty; _properties["#TV.Guide.Time"] = string.Empty...
_properties["#TV.Guide.Day"] = string.Empty; _properties["#TV.Guide.thumb"] = string.Empty...
It would be good to have Live TV artwork from Schedules Direct, TVDB and TMDB.
Replies
Views
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/19_Reference/Folders_and_Files C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Skin FanArt\UserDef\music\
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/19_Reference/Folders_and_Files C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Skin...
Hello everyone, I am using the StreamedMP skin and I have the option to push images from Fanart Handler to the background. I...
Replies
Views
Could you upload the patch or the changed files ? for @yoavain :P Thanks :)
Could you upload the patch or the changed files ? for @yoavain :P Thanks :)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: As this thread is outdated now, pls. follow this thread for LatestMediaHandler...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fanart Handler Plugin v3.0.9.000 (1 Viewer) DE
Added importand Notice to first post, closing thread now :D
Added importand Notice to first post, closing thread now :D
IMPORTANT NOTICE: As this thread is obsolete, pls. follow this new thread for FanArt Handler here...
Replies
Views
Looking for pictures in folders which are set out in the MP. Log file with debug information is? :coffee:
Looking for pictures in folders which are set out in the MP. Log file with debug information is? :coffee:
Had idea, because forum users requesting picture slideshows in now playing. Users can have photo slideshow in now playing screen...
Replies
Views
Wrong approach ;) Use the "multiimage" property instead of animation (which does not exist either) ;)
Wrong approach ;) Use the "multiimage" property instead of animation (which does not exist either) ;)
Does anyone know why most of the fanart handler tags don't work in certain screens. For example you can't use...
Replies
Views
Done ... - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/fanart-handler-plugin-v4-0-0-000.128577/page-11#post-1114274
Done ... - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/fanart-handler-plugin-v4-0-0-000.128577/page-11#post-1114274
Hi everybody! I think that is quite common to have different albums from the same artist in our music collections. I was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Know it's been a long time but just wanted to say that I managed to get this working. Downloaded the latest version (unofficial) from here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/fanart-handler-plugin-v4-0-0-000.128577/page-16#post-1115664 Once installed, scraper started working as normal and I now have images for all...
Hi all, Know it's been a long time but just wanted to say that I managed to get this working. Downloaded the latest version...
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description NB - I am on version 1.6 of MP Having done a fresh install of MP 1.6 today, everything...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mvcentral Fanart DE
Has already been done in version 4.0 - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/fanart-handler-plugin-v4-0-0-000.128577
Has already been done in version 4.0 - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/fanart-handler-plugin-v4-0-0-000.128577
Hi, I wonder if it is possible to have Fanart Handler to download backdrops from mvcentral database? Thanks /U
Replies
Views
Agree... I'd like to do the same for the Pandora plugin to have a default backdrop that is branded Pandora instead of using the default music library backdrop. I figure having a user defined category would be the cleanest way to do this.
Agree... I'd like to do the same for the Pandora plugin to have a default backdrop that is branded Pandora instead of using the...
Has anyone done this and got it to work? I'm gonna try to just drop correctly named backdrops for the shows I usually listen to...
Replies
Views
Disregard, Problem solved
Disregard, Problem solved
I mistakingly disabled Fanart Handler in the MP Config process area. The result was that my Fanart Handler icon disappeared in the...
Replies
Views
ive been trying for ages to set up fanart handler on my MP, titan skin with no joy. ive followed instructions from web page and still nothing. in settings no path appears for the backround, it does for thumbs. Is it something im doing wrong or is it not supported on MP 1.5 or later. thinking of updating to MP 1.9
ive been trying for ages to set up fanart handler on my MP, titan skin with no joy. ive followed instructions from web page and...
ive been trying for ages to set up fanart handler on my MP, titan skin with no joy. ive followed instructions from web page and...
Replies
Views
Yup this could do with some attention. Fanart Handler was doing scraping and also pushing the art to a skin. I would like to see MP handle the pushing art to skin part while leaving scraping to various plugins. Another plugin to consider for scraping: [Plugin] DVDArt - All artwork for MovingPictures, MyFilms, TVSeries, Music & more!!!
Yup this could do with some attention. Fanart Handler was doing scraping and also pushing the art to a skin. I would like to see...
I'm well aware that this plugin is no longer supposed, and hasn't been for some time. However I'm surprised that someone else...
Replies
Views
Exactly, Same point of view for me. Thanks you.
Exactly, Same point of view for me. Thanks you.
Hi, everybody. I've got FH 3.1.0.0 installed on MP 1.7PR. It worked fine until I installed MovingPictures and MP-TV Series plugins...
Replies
Views
Why just put a working fanarthandler and artist info scrapper in MP install. Tired of looking through forums all Day to setup MP. Also a Good way to keep new users.
Why just put a working fanarthandler and artist info scrapper in MP install. Tired of looking through forums all Day to setup MP...
I have MP 1.7.0 Pre installed Using the MediaPortal Extension Manager I installed FanArt 2.3.1.531 (current verion available)...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I'm using 3.1.0.000 on MP 1.8 pre. https://code.google.com/p/fanart-handler/downloads/list
I'm using 3.1.0.000 on MP 1.8 pre. https://code.google.com/p/fanart-handler/downloads/list
Hi, I'm trying to get an understanding of what version of FanartHandler that is used so I can provide better support to the...
Replies
Views
Works for me too! ;)
Works for me too! ;)
Hi Team, I have just done a fresh MP install using 1.6 pre. After installing Fanart Handler its does not detect the music...
Replies
Views
You can find in the forum an update (just a .dll ), and your fanart handler will work again until a new release.https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/fanarthandler_sebastiii_1-6-0pre-release-zip.141127/ Try this.It works fine.
You can find in the forum an update (just a .dll ), and your fanart handler will work again until a new...
hi there sorry if this is a dumb question. I've just rebuilt my pc and now fanart handler does not seem to scrape my artists? when...
Replies
Views
see my link above, you can download the correct version there.
see my link above, you can download the correct version there.
Hi, As you may have seen, and read in other recent threads, htbackdrop site is down, and I would say that it won't return, as it...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I just installed this plugin for the first time and I don't think it's working as it should. First, and maybe most important: does it work with default wide? (other then stated that it needs a skin that supports it, I didn't find any information about which ones) In the configuration of the plugin, under the 'Music Fanart'...
Hi guys, I just installed this plugin for the first time and I don't think it's working as it should. First, and maybe most...
Hi guys, I just installed this plugin for the first time and I don't think it's working as it should. First, and maybe most...
Replies
Views
I want to load itself backdrops and watch them later in the media portal, where to put them correctly? For example for music: thumbs\Skin FanArt\Scraper\music\ or thumbs\Skin FanArt\UserDef\music\ ? And how quickly they pick up the plugin? Or need to run something to them, he picked up? Or does he do it in real time? Is it possible to...
I want to load itself backdrops and watch them later in the media portal, where to put them correctly? For example for music...
I want to load itself backdrops and watch them later in the media portal, where to put them correctly? For example for music...
Replies
Views
Bump? This same issue is bugging me
Bump? This same issue is bugging me
recently i had to reinstall MP and all other extensions due to a different problem. the problem i have now is fanart handler, ive...
Replies
Views
Problem Solved: The Problem was a corrupt Database. Deleting all Music-Fanart solved the problem. Took some time to download all images again but now it works.
Problem Solved: The Problem was a corrupt Database. Deleting all Music-Fanart solved the problem. Took some time to download all...
Hi, I updated my MP-Version to 1.5 Pre-Release and have the latest Version of Fanart-Handler 3.1.0 and LatestMedia-Handler 1.6.2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having problems with fanarts in My TV Series. I have some fanarts displayed for some series (just a few) but not for all. What could be the problem? Which version of FanartHandler should I use? How can I delete fanart settings and rescan and import the new fanarts? I'm using 1.5 final, StreamedMP skin. Many thanks!
Hi, I'm having problems with fanarts in My TV Series. I have some fanarts displayed for some series (just a few) but not for all...
Hi, I'm having problems with fanarts in My TV Series. I have some fanarts displayed for some series (just a few) but not for all...
Replies
Views
I solved this by completely removing all traces of FanArtHandler then reinstalling it. Emph
I solved this by completely removing all traces of FanArtHandler then reinstalling it. Emph
Hi, I had issues with something in my settings, so I lost all of my FanArt and thumbs etc. Now when I try to run MePo, I get two...
Replies
Views
I've uploaded some backdrops some time ago of an artist named Shurik'n. I was able to scrap them in MP 1.3 but now I'm not able anymore. thanks a lot !
I've uploaded some backdrops some time ago of an artist named Shurik'n. I was able to scrap them in MP 1.3 but now I'm not able...
I've uploaded some backdrops some time ago of an artist named Shurik'n. I was able to scrap them in MP 1.3 but now I'm not able...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 LMH failure? DE
Was able to get all the Errors out of the log by disabling the not installed plugins & recording, but my correctly set up LMH Skin (The one I am working on) still does not show any Latest Music. What to do? Log Shows: 11-Jul-2013 15:51:19 Info [LatestMediaHandlerSe]: Latest Media Handler is starting. 11-Jul-2013 15:51:19 Info...
Was able to get all the Errors out of the log by disabling the not installed plugins & recording, but my correctly set up LMH Skin...
When starting MP 1.4 with LMH 1.6.1.0 I get the following entry in LMH log and no latest media is shown: 11-Jul-2013 15:44:44 Info...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Feature Requests DE
@catavolt - feature requests 1. Control to let us know if the current music fanart (either 1or2 doesn't matter) is using the default background rather than a specific fanart. <control> <description>DUMMY CONTROL FOR WHEN DEFAULT BACKGROUND IS BEING USED IN MUSIC</description> <type>label</type> <id>91919299</id> <posX>0</posX>...
@catavolt - feature requests 1. Control to let us know if the current music fanart (either 1or2 doesn't matter) is using the...
@catavolt - feature requests 1. Control to let us know if the current music fanart (either 1or2 doesn't matter) is using the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom