Fanart Handler (18 Viewers)

I'll post in StreamedMP forum for the enhacement... :P Thanks
I'll post in StreamedMP forum for the enhacement... :P Thanks
As stated in Google Code (http://code.google.com/p/fanart-handler/issues/detail?id=127): I would like FH to offer the option to...
Replies
Views
Could identify the cause: I'm using the Video Background Auto Switcher and if it's disabled the fanart is displayed! If Video Background (TV Desktop) is enabled "manually" the Now Playing Window is fine with fanart ... seems that the plugin isn't compatibel with 1.2.2 :(
Could identify the cause: I'm using the Video Background Auto Switcher and if it's disabled the fanart is displayed! If Video...
Hello, with defaultWide and Avalon I don't get a fanart on Now Playing Window (black background). As long I'm just browsing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 please help DE
solved it
solved it
hey guys, sorry for sounding dumb but how do you get this to work. ive followed all the steps on the guide. how do i get the art to...
Replies
Views
The problem is solved.. There was no album selected in the database..
The problem is solved.. There was no album selected in the database..
Hello, I have a problom with this plugin using latest StreamedMP skin with MP 1.2.1 I locate always a image called "Front"...
Replies
Views
:ooops:Sorry please ignore me, I've just realised I had it on shares view and not on one of the database based views. I've changed it to album artists and all is fine.:ooops::P
:ooops:Sorry please ignore me, I've just realised I had it on shares view and not on one of the database based views. I've changed...
Hi, I've set up fanart handler to download fanart and also artist thumbnails. The fanart background display, no problems there...
Replies
Views
Any update? Thanks.
Any update? Thanks.
Folks, coming up with an issue, I have since a while and I'm not able get fixed - I guess I'm not the only one: Having the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm using MediaPortal 1.2.1.0 and Fanart Handler 2.3.1.523. I'm new to the Fanart Handler plugin. Currently, I'm facing a problem when scraping images for all artists in my music database initially. I started a manual scrape in the evening; when I came back in the morning, a popup was shown containing a Out-of-Memory...
Hi all, I'm using MediaPortal 1.2.1.0 and Fanart Handler 2.3.1.523. I'm new to the Fanart Handler plugin. Currently, I'm facing...
Hi all, I'm using MediaPortal 1.2.1.0 and Fanart Handler 2.3.1.523. I'm new to the Fanart Handler plugin. Currently, I'm facing...
Replies
Views
Nevermind. I didn't realize that there is a new version specifically for MP 1.2.X. I downloaded that and it appears to install correctly.
Nevermind. I didn't realize that there is a new version specifically for MP 1.2.X. I downloaded that and it appears to install...
Brand new install of MP 1.2.1.0 on a brand new computer. Got MP up and running. Went to install Fanart Handler extension and...
Replies
Views
Anyone that can help me with this please? I tried renaming the fanarthandler database and rebooted the computer, but unfortunately neither of that fixed it. Ofcourse, this isn't a major showstopper, but I would greatly appreciate it if it can be fixed. Thanks!
Anyone that can help me with this please? I tried renaming the fanarthandler database and rebooted the computer, but unfortunately...
Hi, I'm using MePo v1.2 Beta and Fanart-Handler v2.2.4.500. I tried StreamedMP and your own new skin Backdrop. In all...
Replies
Views
HI, plz take a look at this thread. We've a problem with fanarthandler enabled while resuming from standby. Without fanarthandler enabled, MP needs 2 seconds to be operable after I press power button. With fanarthandler it needs 8-15 seconds. Maybe you'll be able to help us. I love fanarthandler and like to use it. :thx...
HI, plz take a look at this thread. We've a problem with fanarthandler enabled while resuming from standby. Without...
HI, plz take a look at this thread. We've a problem with fanarthandler enabled while resuming from standby. Without...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support for MyFilms DE
Would be nice if u could add support for the fanart of MyFilms I added a request in ur google page Issue 121 - fanart-handler - Supporting MyFilms - Fanart Handler for MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting Thanks
Would be nice if u could add support for the fanart of MyFilms I added a request in ur google page Issue 121 - fanart-handler -...
Would be nice if u could add support for the fanart of MyFilms I added a request in ur google page Issue 121 - fanart-handler -...
Replies
Views
I'm back from my vacation, and I reset the fanart handler library, and had it crawl all my files again. It seems like it works now. Maybe it bugged earlier, due to the site being down, on the initial scan? Anyways, it works now.
I'm back from my vacation, and I reset the fanart handler library, and had it crawl all my files again. It seems like it works...
Hi, When I try to do a manual scrape, in the music fanart, it only finds very few artists. It says the database has 300 artists...
Replies
Views
I'm having some issues with artists that have & in the name. These two Talib Kweil & Madlib (Both Album Artist and Artist tags have the same exact spelling) - I uploaded artwork to htbackdrops and I can find it on the site. Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto (Both Album Artist and Artist tags have the same exact spelling) - I uploaded artwork...
I'm having some issues with artists that have & in the name. These two Talib Kweil & Madlib (Both Album Artist and Artist tags...
THIS PAGE IS FOR MP1.1 USERS. MP1.2 BETA OR SVN USERS SHOULD REFER TO THIS POST. Introduction Fanart Handler is a plugin for...
Replies
Views
Anyone?
Anyone?
Hi, I have a feature reguest: It would be nice if the overlow on Games (myEmulators) shows the last 3 added games.. I hope I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 htbackdrops ? DE
Hi, Yes, I got a reply from the people behind the site and all looks good again. best regards cul8er
Hi, Yes, I got a reply from the people behind the site and all looks good again. best regards cul8er
any body know what going on with htbackdrops web ? seamss off ... got massege " Legal Terms " ?? strange ...
Replies
Views
When starting scraping I am getting the following error in fanartconfig.log: English translation would be like: "The input String has wrong format" I also noticed thatr in the GUI the scraper progress bar doesn't update. I am on a german WIN7 x64 with MePo 1.2 beta and latest Fanart.
When starting scraping I am getting the following error in fanartconfig.log: English translation would be like: "The input String...
When starting scraping I am getting the following error in fanartconfig.log: English translation would be like: "The input String...
Replies
Views
I just played an Album that was tagged as Album Artist "Berliner Philharmoniker" and FA had some great pictures. Then I played and I noticed the individual Track Artist was set to "Various Artists". I know I could change my tags (I will do), but couldn't FA see the VA tag and look at the other Artist tags to determine FA? Would be a...
I just played an Album that was tagged as Album Artist "Berliner Philharmoniker" and FA had some great pictures. Then I played and...
I just played an Album that was tagged as Album Artist "Berliner Philharmoniker" and FA had some great pictures. Then I played and...
Replies
Views
I don't know where to start with this so I've included all log files from the last couple of days. I created an entirely new htpc with clean Windows 7 64-bit and all modern hardware and drivers. I've installed MP1.2B and the latest plugins, and keep them current. This was about a month ago. I've had FH installed since then and...
I don't know where to start with this so I've included all log files from the last couple of days. I created an entirely new...
I don't know where to start with this so I've included all log files from the last couple of days. I created an entirely new...
Replies
Views
Thanks, and fixed ;) cheers cul8er
Thanks, and fixed ;) cheers cul8er
Just noticed that in plugin the album and artist thumbs are both set with type "Album" If you change the filter then it fixes it...
Replies
Views
Just looking at them. One hint for next time: You can attach a zip file to this forum as well (saves the file hoster roundtrip) Hmm, your fanart Handler does nothing at all. Are you sure you set it to scrape for music? I can't check from the logs, (it does not include a file called FanartHandler.xml, could you attach that?)).
Just looking at them. One hint for next time: You can attach a zip file to this forum as well (saves the file hoster roundtrip)...
Hi, Im relatively new to MP and would like to get a nicer view when listening to music and Fanart Handler looks the goods. I...
Replies
Views
I have been helping a user convert from 7MC to MP (Moving to MediaPortal from 7MC - AVForums.com) and on of the things they struggled with was getting music artist thumbs. Just wondering whether it would be nice for FH to prompt users on first run to do a full scrape of artist thumbs, album thumbs ?? Or perhaps it is possible to...
I have been helping a user convert from 7MC to MP (Moving to MediaPortal from 7MC - AVForums.com) and on of the things they...
I have been helping a user convert from 7MC to MP (Moving to MediaPortal from 7MC - AVForums.com) and on of the things they...
Replies
Views
sorry ive took so long, been on holiday. the version is 2.2.5.512.
sorry ive took so long, been on holiday. the version is 2.2.5.512.
Hey guys. Im a newbie so plz bare with me. i have installed fanart handler 2.2.5.512 and mp 1.2 beta. im using vista ultimate...
Replies
Views
I have now upgraded from Backdrop skin 0.7 and the fanarthandler included in that release to Backdrop skin 1.0 with included fanarthandler. All of a sudden my system have started to enter standby again. If it is due to changes in the skin or in the fanarthandler I do not know, but I am writing this as feedback to cul8er. /Erik
I have now upgraded from Backdrop skin 0.7 and the fanarthandler included in that release to Backdrop skin 1.0 with included...
Hello! I am using the latest version of Fanarthandler and with it enabled my system will not enter standby. When I disable it...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks for the suggestion. Will see what I can do (no promises). But in configration this is what the button enable/disable selected fanart does... (column Enabled). cheers cul8er
Hi, Thanks for the suggestion. Will see what I can do (no promises). But in configration this is what the button enable/disable...
Hi cul8er! I have two suggestions for FH! I hope, it is possible to realize: 1. Mark disabled FanArt in Fanart configuration ->...
Replies
Views
Thnx for the quick reaction.. I will try it when i'm home..:D
Thnx for the quick reaction.. I will try it when i'm home..:D
Ik heb aantal vragen over opslaan: ten eerste hoe moet ik de bestanden op mijn schijf opslaan? Op dit moment heb ik mappen met...
Replies
Views
Hi, I will now close this thread as no major bugs has been reported. Will release this version for MP1.2 Beta today. Please refer to the "Fanart Handler Plugin v2.2.4.301" thread for download link. best regards cul8er
Hi, I will now close this thread as no major bugs has been reported. Will release this version for MP1.2 Beta today. Please...
Hi, This is an alpha version of FanartHandler version 2.2.5.503. Works only with MP 1.2 Beta. Do NOT install it on your...
Replies
Views
Hi Fanart! I recently installed Fanart handler on my laptop. I use the StreamedMP skin, latest version. But I do have some problems. It cant seem to find my music in the plugin configuration. I have added it to the Mediaportal config (Music DB), but nothing is in Fanart handler. I have tried to set it up as shown in the...
Hi Fanart! I recently installed Fanart handler on my laptop. I use the StreamedMP skin, latest version. But I do have some...
Hi Fanart! I recently installed Fanart handler on my laptop. I use the StreamedMP skin, latest version. But I do have some...
Replies
Views
Impossible to tell because you did not share any info about: what are the filenames of your videos? what are the fielnames of your fanart images? do you have your videos imported into the video database? and if so, have you added the fanart images there to each entry? Please describe your setup in detail and I am sure that we can...
Impossible to tell because you did not share any info about: what are the filenames of your videos? what are the fielnames of your...
I know this was the case a while back when I set my HTPC up, but does FanArt still unable to differentiate between movies with the...
Replies
Views
Hi emphatic, Thank you for a great suggestion. best regards cul8er
Hi emphatic, Thank you for a great suggestion. best regards cul8er
Important About Version 2.2.2 (and later) The plugin has undergone alot of changes to make it MP 1.2 compatible. MP 1.2 contains...
Replies
Views
AW: Fanart Handler doesn't grab fanart art from "thumbs\Skin Fanart\UserDef\music" I tried to cycle images from the scorecenter folder in the radiotime window. This works fine with Fanart Handler 2.2.1, but since the new folder structur I can't get it working anymore. Here's a part from the old xml which I import to the...
AW: Fanart Handler doesn't grab fanart art from "thumbs\Skin Fanart\UserDef\music" I tried to cycle images from the scorecenter...
Hi cul8er! I have an issue with version 2.2.4.210 and MP 1.1.7.0! FH doesn't grab custom fanart from "thumbs\Skin...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom