fixed 0.2.2.0 bugs (5 Viewers)

Bugreports that have been resolved will be moved in here.
Hi! No the problem went away when I discovered that the DIR tag was broken. ex. <Dir id = "CustomInputDevice"> bla bla bla </dir> Look at the closing tag, it is written in lowercase. Somehow when I edited the XML file with ultraedit it decided to lowercase this section for me... nice feature huh. Problem solved...
Hi! No the problem went away when I discovered that the DIR tag was broken. ex. <Dir id = "CustomInputDevice"> bla bla...
I just upgraded from ; MediaPortal-svn--04-01-2007--20-04-Rev13747.exe to ...
Replies
Views
Hi, Fixed by chefkoch in revision 13994, thanks chef ;-) Regards Roy
Hi, Fixed by chefkoch in revision 13994, thanks chef ;-) Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Xp SP2 CPU Type: AMD 3200+ HDD: SATA 300 WD IDE...
Replies
Views
Hi, Since this one it's posted to wrong part of forum & theres another thread in TV Server bugs(by trevor) i'll close thise one. Regards Roy
Hi, Since this one it's posted to wrong part of forum & theres another thread in TV Server bugs(by trevor) i'll close thise one...
TV-Server Version: 04-05-2007 01-25h Revision 13831 MediaPortal Version: 0.2 + last SVN MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
I've added that for debugging purposes when adding scrobble support to iTunes. You can safely ignore this in "normal" use.
I've added that for debugging purposes when adding scrobble support to iTunes. You can safely ignore this in "normal" use.
MediaPortal Version: 13718 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU Type: AMD 64X2 4200+ HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
Hi, This should be fixed(workaround) by mPod from Revision: 13734 & above. Fully fixed in Revision: 13738, thanks to mPod Regards Roy
Hi, This should be fixed(workaround) by mPod from Revision: 13734 & above. Fully fixed in Revision: 13738, thanks to mPod...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--03-30-2007--01-04-Rev13699 with TVE3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo / MepoGreen Windows Version...
Replies
Views
solved either by applying option "forced shutdown" (I doubt) or by latest svn (13727) or by allowing HCWhelper by firewall (Im not sure if it was disallowed previously)
solved either by applying option "forced shutdown" (I doubt) or by latest svn (13727) or by allowing HCWhelper by firewall (Im not...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 Rev13718 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: xpsp2 latest CPU Type: amd64 2400MHz HDD: 2xWD...
Replies
Views
VGA Driver Issue: Solved with installation of Omega Drivers.
VGA Driver Issue: Solved with installation of Omega Drivers.
Hi all, still have have the transparent white screen bug, but on at a complete different area: pictures I guess it is related to...
Replies
Views
Thanks Roy and Bavarian for pin-pointing and fixing this problem. All issues I reported are solved now. Jan
Thanks Roy and Bavarian for pin-pointing and fixing this problem. All issues I reported are solved now. Jan
Hi, may have found a bug. During myMusic, when playing a song displaying coverart, a flickering will start in the upper left...
Replies
Views
Fixed for now! thanks. Thanks for the help GoldenEye, Roy, First I tried changing the skin to bluetwo regular (non-widescreen). Then ran the same steps. Unfortunately, this didn't help. The error log showed the same message. Backing up VideoDatabaseV5.db3, by renaming it, did fix the issue. I guess there must have been some...
Fixed for now! thanks. Thanks for the help GoldenEye, Roy, First I tried changing the skin to bluetwo regular (non-widescreen)...
MediaPortal Version: version 2.2.0 + svn 03-14-2007--01-03-Rev13389 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Ah. I'll let fabrice know that. Thank you very much! F.
Ah. I'll let fabrice know that. Thank you very much! F.
MediaPortal Version: 2.2.0.0 rev 13505 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron 2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, It is now stated on requirement page. Thanks for testing & reporting ;) Regards Roy
Hi, It is now stated on requirement page. Thanks for testing & reporting ;) Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Default widescreen Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU Type: Intel 2.8GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
No probs :) I know you guys are busy, I was just surprised that things get fixed by themselves :) :thx:
No probs :) I know you guys are busy, I was just surprised that things get fixed by themselves :) :thx:
After one of the recent SVN updates I get the following bug: In the music playlist, all the titles are shown on the first page, but...
Replies
Views
Hi, Well seems fixed at least here, if no one else have any problems I will close it. Thanks Sam for the fix ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Well seems fixed at least here, if no one else have any problems I will close it. Thanks Sam for the fix ;) Regards Roy
Area: Alarm Plugin MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 (2006-12-21) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)...
Replies
Views
Issue is resolved with latest SVN. Regards dero
Issue is resolved with latest SVN. Regards dero
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 SVN 19.3.2007 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Nope, its diehard2 :D. The problem was an area of MP was trying to do too much. With dvb cards, it held on to the hauppauge dll indefinitely. The actual hauppauge section released the dll relatively quickly. Since I never suspend my computer, I never ran into this problem. I rewrote it so this should not happen again.
Nope, its diehard2 :D. The problem was an area of MP was trying to do too much. With dvb cards, it held on to the hauppauge dll...
MediaPortal Version: latest SVN Build 13147 (27.02.2007 / 17:50 CET) MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
This was fixed in SVN today.
This was fixed in SVN today.
MediaPortal Version: 0220 + SVN todays MediaPortal Skin: Replicant 1.0.4 (updated yesterday) Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Figured it out, kept bugging me that it only happened on this one pc, it's a mb I really like, an intel dg965ot , anyway updated bios and video driver and all is good. Now I can get on to the real software lovin' You guys rock! Makes me want to learn to code c++, maybe it's time to get back into it. Will donate as soon as wife...
Figured it out, kept bugging me that it only happened on this one pc, it's a mb I really like, an intel dg965ot , anyway updated...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
13386 is a good release for me.. solved many problems for me.. thanks!
13386 is a good release for me.. solved many problems for me.. thanks!
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--02-26-2007--01-04-Rev13107 2007-02-26 1:05 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
1) after the svn fix - yes (on the first look, I don't have x64 on my main htpc machine) 2) absolutely none :-) :-)
1) after the svn fix - yes (on the first look, I don't have x64 on my main htpc machine) 2) absolutely none :-) :-)
Actually I'm not sure if this is the right forum....anyways. I may have found a problem for users running on 64bit Windows...
Replies
Views
Patch committed The fix was added to SVN now (see other thread). So I suppose this issue can be moved.
Patch committed The fix was added to SVN now (see other thread). So I suppose this issue can be moved.
The bug actually still is in the core even though a patch has been submitted long ago (Please see...
Replies
Views
Have disabled 'DirecTV serial tuner' plugin and it works. Do you know, what is this plugin do?
Have disabled 'DirecTV serial tuner' plugin and it works. Do you know, what is this plugin do?
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 3200+ HDD: Seagate 250GB...
Replies
Views
I solved this by sourching on google for 'windows XP verdana regular font' en downloading the European Union Expansion Font Update from microsoft at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=0EC6F335-C3DE-44C5-A13D-A1E7CEA5DDEA&displaylang=en
I solved this by sourching on google for 'windows XP verdana regular font' en downloading the European Union Expansion Font Update...
I don't have the verdana regular font on my computer. This crashes the configuration application. I suggest wrapping all...
Replies
Views
Whatever works for you, is always fine. At least we can definately nail it down mainly to the nvidia drivers, or the control of.
Whatever works for you, is always fine. At least we can definately nail it down mainly to the nvidia drivers, or the control of.
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Mepo green wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600...
Replies
Views
yes, this is fixed in the latest (svn--02-24-2007--01-02-Rev13077) SVN build.
yes, this is fixed in the latest (svn--02-24-2007--01-02-Rev13077) SVN build.
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP sp2 CPU Type: Athlon 2300+ HDD: Maxtor 120GB +...
Replies
Views
Confirmed working (SVN Rev 13065), thanks for the fix.
Confirmed working (SVN Rev 13065), thanks for the fix.
MediaPortal Version: MP v0.2.2.0 + SVN Rev 13043 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: MS XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
Replies
Views
Has been fixed. :thx: for testing Ralph
Has been fixed. :thx: for testing Ralph
no mpg file is played if it wasn´t recorded by MP !!!! MPGs recorded by the TV Server are playing ??? See this thread aswell...
Replies
Views
Fixed by hwahrmann in yesterday SVN
Fixed by hwahrmann in yesterday SVN
MediaPortal Version: 2.2.0.0 rev 12825 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron 2Ghz...
Replies
Views
removed mediaportal + fresh install of stable version and now is OK.
removed mediaportal + fresh install of stable version and now is OK.
MediaPortal Version: svn 13019 MediaPortal Skin: bluetwo Windows Version: xp CPU Type: zmd xp2200+ HDD: maxtor Memory: 512MB...
Replies
Views
Hi, The built in PowerScheduler doesn't work with TVE3 yet, it's on it's way, but it will take time to make it good ;) The one from Frodo, was manual hibernation/suspend & manual wakeup. (ref, Muldini: MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2.2.0 + latest SVN + latest TVE3) Regards Roy
Hi, The built in PowerScheduler doesn't work with TVE3 yet, it's on it's way, but it will take time to make it good ;) The one...
MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2.2.0 + latest SVN + latest TVE3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueMod Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
fixed, patch submitted to SF
fixed, patch submitted to SF
Cyrillic CD Info from FreeDB is incorrectly displayed. Meanwhile cyrillic MP3 ID3 tags are correctly displayed. Could you...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom