fixed 0.2.2.0 bugs (2 Viewers)

Bugreports that have been resolved will be moved in here.
Hi, yes i have introduced the patch. Can somebody please confirm that it is fixed? Bavarian
Hi, yes i have introduced the patch. Can somebody please confirm that it is fixed? Bavarian
The problem is described here...
Replies
Views
The fade animations works correctly, but it do not include the possibility to have more then one in there. The reason for this is that the fade animation is keeping the end value which is specified. If more fade animations are secified then they are multiplied together. In the above example end value of the first line is 50% and...
The fade animations works correctly, but it do not include the possibility to have more then one in there. The reason for this is...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 - latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2200+...
Replies
Views
Hi, Should be fixed in SVN revision 12997. Regards Roy
Hi, Should be fixed in SVN revision 12997. Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--02-04-2007--01-05-Rev12842 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: WinXP Home SP2 In...
Replies
Views
I might well have try this anyway, the only thing I think is the code change does chage the handler.CurrentCardIndex to the selcted cardNo permently and other bits of the code might rely on that not happening. A simple adjustment might be to reset handler.CurrentCardIndex back to what it was prior to the external channel change...
I might well have try this anyway, the only thing I think is the code change does chage the handler.CurrentCardIndex to the selcted...
Hi, I'm using SVN Build 12847. I have two dvb cards in my system and tonight I was watching one channel whilst waiting for a...
Replies
Views
Will be fixed in next SVN.
Will be fixed in next SVN.
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP2 prof SP2 CPU Type: P4E 3.0 GHz HT HDD: 200GB...
Replies
Views
Sorry. It is fixed. Thanks! :)
Sorry. It is fixed. Thanks! :)
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: b2 Windows Version: XP2 prof SP2 CPU Type: P4E 3.0 GHz HT HDD: 200GB Memory...
Replies
Views
eh? So how come i can record to my QNAP NAS?
eh? So how come i can record to my QNAP NAS?
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0, 0.2.2.0, MediaPortal-svn--01-25-2007--01-07-Rev12736.exe MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
yep, fixed, good work :thx: regards chefkoch
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.x latest svn Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2700+ HDD: Samsung 120GB|180GB |...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.x latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 up-to-date CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP...
Replies
Views
Thanks, everything runs now. While cd-speed gives annoyances only for dvd playback, could it be possibile to disable it only for dvd? F.
Thanks, everything runs now. While cd-speed gives annoyances only for dvd playback, could it be possibile to disable it only for...
MediaPortal Version: 2.2.0.0 rev 12745 MediaPortal Skin: MePo Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron 2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
fixed by dalanorth :thx:
fixed by dalanorth :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.x latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2700+ HDD...
Replies
Views
TV is working ok for me on XP Pro with this SVN build. so maybe it is a 2ksp4 issue
TV is working ok for me on XP Pro with this SVN build. so maybe it is a 2ksp4 issue
MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celereon 2,4GHz HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
I removed all references to Reclock in registry and now tv seems to run fine using SVN from 16. january. Thanks OleJ! -k
I removed all references to Reclock in registry and now tv seems to run fine using SVN from 16. january. Thanks OleJ! -k
Living room HTPC MP Version: 0.2.2.0 with SVN dated 10.01.2007 (time 20.03) Skin: default Windows Version: XP professional...
Replies
Views
Removed reclock and deleted all traces of it from the Windows Reg DB and now it works again. End of thread.
Removed reclock and deleted all traces of it from the Windows Reg DB and now it works again. End of thread.
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0-SVN-15.01.2007-19:26:39,21-Build 12640 (2007-01-16) MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
Hi, Moved post to no bug/fixed bug... swifty, PowerScheduler it's not waking up to record with TVE3 yet, but it will when PS for TVE3 it's ready ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Moved post to no bug/fixed bug... swifty, PowerScheduler it's not waking up to record with TVE3 yet, but it will when PS...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 + 12/1/07 SVN MediaPortal Skin: SimpleMP Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: Athlon XP 2000+...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks for reporting back, post moved to fixed bugs - nice work with PowerScheduler :) Regards Roy
Hi, Thanks for reporting back, post moved to fixed bugs - nice work with PowerScheduler :) Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: SVN Build 12527 (05.01.2007 / 16:25 CET) MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the feedback MC. I've marked this as fixed. Bavarian and Roy, many thanks for helping on this.... Andy
Thanks for the feedback MC. I've marked this as fixed. Bavarian and Roy, many thanks for helping on this.... Andy
MediaPortal Version: SVN Build 12573 (08.01.2007 / 19:08 CET) MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi rtv, no sorry dunno. I only know, that the lookup code is very old (somewhat about 2 years). The progress dialogs were there from the beginning as far as I remember. :) Flip. Thanks for the fast accepting!
Hi rtv, no sorry dunno. I only know, that the lookup code is very old (somewhat about 2 years). The progress dialogs were there...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300...
Replies
Views
Thanks Ronilse I will contact the author about this issue. As you wrote in an earlier post : "TV Autostart it's working here, subtitles & xvid movies i havn't tested..." I felt that you could help me with this...:ooops: But no problemo... Thanks for your kindness :thx:
Thanks Ronilse I will contact the author about this issue. As you wrote in an earlier post : "TV Autostart it's working...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: WinXP sp2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon64 +3000 HDD: Maxtor 160...
Replies
Views
Can confirm this issue. Indeed seems to be a problem with the ID. Changed the ID-Nr. and now it seems to work. Regards Ralph
Can confirm this issue. Indeed seems to be a problem with the ID. Changed the ID-Nr. and now it seems to work. Regards Ralph
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two / Mepo When Available Windows Version: XP Professional SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
hello, does it fix the problem this user encountered? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=11582
hello, does it fix the problem this user encountered? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=11582
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 3000+ (AM2)...
Replies
Views
fixed again by bavarian, :thx: Revision: 12586 Author: abavarian Date: 21:40:08, Dienstag, 9. Januar 2007 Message: fixing no date information shown in basic home
fixed again by bavarian, :thx: Revision: 12586 Author: abavarian Date: 21:40:08, Dienstag, 9. Januar 2007 Message: fixing no date...
mantis-entry: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=897 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.x latest svn MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
Seems to work excellent so far! Thanks for the quick update. Regards Northern
Seems to work excellent so far! Thanks for the quick update. Regards Northern
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue2 Windows Version: vista rtm CPU Type: athlon 64 am2 3500+ HDD: samsung sp...
Replies
Views
Many thanks guys. The workaround is working for me, and will keep me happy until the next stable release. Keep up the good work.
Many thanks guys. The workaround is working for me, and will keep me happy until the next stable release. Keep up the good work.
[MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727...
Replies
Views
Fixed by another clean reinstall and current svn...
Fixed by another clean reinstall and current svn...
MediaPortal Version: 2.2. Stable MediaPortal Skin: MePoGrayWide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Athlon XP 2500+ HDD: 2x...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista RTM Enterprise CPU Type: Pentium 810D HDD: 300GB Samsung Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Asus P5LD2 Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Asus 6600GT Video Card Driver: 97.46 (stock RTM from win update) Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista RTM Enterprise CPU Type: Pentium 810D HDD: 300GB Samsung...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista RTM Enterprise CPU Type: Pentium 810D HDD: 300GB Samsung...
Replies
Views
Well, I checked out the latest SVN and it appears it has been solved. So nevermind.
Well, I checked out the latest SVN and it appears it has been solved. So nevermind.
MediaPortal Version: 2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: bluetwo wide, or any other Windows Version: xp MCE CPU Type: sempron HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
yeah - i just worked that out last night :P. what's actually happening is that when you hit new and enter a name, that name is being used as the filename (look in the files tab). so when i was typing pirates and hitting lookup, it was replacing the existing entry with a filename of pirates with the new one. so yeah, it's not...
yeah - i just worked that out last night :P. what's actually happening is that when you hit new and enter a name, that name is...
MediaPortal Version: .2.20 MediaPortal Skin: bluetwo 4:3 Windows Version: xp mce I've been trying to add my dvd collection to...
Replies
Views
Glad to help..... Andy
Glad to help..... Andy
MediaPortal Version: SVN Build 12451 (31.12.2006 / 17:55 CET) MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Hi Roy, SVN 12387 did the trick. Everything works fine. Time to say thank you for all the people in this forum - i found every answer i needed . Time to say say "you did a great job" to the developer team. My MCE wasn't used since I tried MP Happy New Year to everybody Kwirk
Hi Roy, SVN 12387 did the trick. Everything works fine. Time to say thank you for all the people in this forum - i found every...
MediaPortal Version:0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Home Sp2 CPU Type: Core Duo HDD: 80GB MAC...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom