General Support (112 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
Hi all. Hope someone can help me with this one. I have bought an Asus MyCinema-P7131 Dual card. I was hoping to use it to receive DVB-T and also to use the Video-In port. I have gotten the DVB-T to work without problems, but I can't get it to work with the Video-In on the card. Anybody have the solution for this one or is...
Hi all. Hope someone can help me with this one. I have bought an Asus MyCinema-P7131 Dual card. I was hoping to use it to...
Hi all. Hope someone can help me with this one. I have bought an Asus MyCinema-P7131 Dual card. I was hoping to use it to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV image half size DE
Hi, did a rescan of my card to get the 2 new channels five life and five US. All the new channels found show only on the left side of my screen. I'm using the latest SVN. Anyone else have this prob or know a solution? Ta.
Hi, did a rescan of my card to get the 2 new channels five life and five US. All the new channels found show only on the left side...
Hi, did a rescan of my card to get the 2 new channels five life and five US. All the new channels found show only on the left side...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Music is not adding new albums anymore when I click Update Database from shares. In both MediaPortal as MediaPortal Config. I use only flac and and store these files on a NAS through UNC. Path I use: \\nas\music\lossless\<artist>\<year> - <album>\<track>.flac Can someone help me out? Regards, Knee
Hi, My Music is not adding new albums anymore when I click Update Database from shares. In both MediaPortal as MediaPortal...
Hi, My Music is not adding new albums anymore when I click Update Database from shares. In both MediaPortal as MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 32-bit CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo E6750 HDD: Samsung 1 GB SATA Memory: 4 GB Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P35C-DS3r Video Card: Jetway GT8800 512mb Video Card Driver: GeForce Release 175.19 Sound Card: Realtek HD 1. TV Card: Hauppauge WinTV...
MediaPortal Version: 1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 32-bit CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo E6750...
MediaPortal Version: 1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 32-bit CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo E6750...
Replies
Views
786929 [ERROR][Config Main(1)]: PluginManager: Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Kan bestand of assembly TvLibrary.Interfaces, Version=1.2.0.241, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null of een van de afhankelijkheden hiervan niet laden. Het systeem kan het opgegeven bestand niet vinden. Bestandsnaam: TvLibrary.Interfaces...
786929 [ERROR][Config Main(1)]: PluginManager: Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Kan bestand of assembly...
786929 [ERROR][Config Main(1)]: PluginManager: Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Kan bestand of assembly...
Replies
Views
Hi ! I have a one HTPC with mediaportal 1.0, I have this HTPC connected to two LCD TV, one in the bedroom, and the other in the salon, and two MCE remote control, one for each room, but if I connect in the same time these two remote control , only one work fine. Any idea?? Thanks in advance!!
Hi ! I have a one HTPC with mediaportal 1.0, I have this HTPC connected to two LCD TV, one in the bedroom, and the other in the...
Hi ! I have a one HTPC with mediaportal 1.0, I have this HTPC connected to two LCD TV, one in the bedroom, and the other in the...
Replies
Views
Hello. A friend of mine, Pontus Netler, has written a driver for Remote Wonder II. I have not verified it's function with Mediaportal or if it works with Remote Wonder I. It should have better handling of "double clicks" and all buttons configurable. Here it's available for download: http://niclas.servebeer.com/AtiRemote.zip...
Hello. A friend of mine, Pontus Netler, has written a driver for Remote Wonder II. I have not verified it's function with...
Hello. A friend of mine, Pontus Netler, has written a driver for Remote Wonder II. I have not verified it's function with...
Replies
Views
hi, i just installed the new 1.3 version, after using 1.1 for a long time... i was very happy when i saw the remote support for my 45 button remote, but it just wont work... if i have the hauppauge ir-taskbar utility running, and rum MP, it just crashes the hauppauge software, und brings an error "failes to initialate..."...
hi, i just installed the new 1.3 version, after using 1.1 for a long time... i was very happy when i saw the remote support for...
hi, i just installed the new 1.3 version, after using 1.1 for a long time... i was very happy when i saw the remote support for...
Replies
Views
Hy all, i use RC2 CVS from 17.01.06. By pressind eg. Webbrowser, the Done Button on the OSD Keyboard, the complete MP hangs. I think on older versions it runs ? :?:
Hy all, i use RC2 CVS from 17.01.06. By pressind eg. Webbrowser, the Done Button on the OSD Keyboard, the complete MP hangs. I...
Hy all, i use RC2 CVS from 17.01.06. By pressind eg. Webbrowser, the Done Button on the OSD Keyboard, the complete MP hangs. I...
Replies
Views
I have problem to get message no tv card found. I use the cinergy 600 compatible tv card from medion. Other aplications run well! Thanks for immedatedehelp Stefan Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC3 (2006-03-18) MediaPortal Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR Version...
I have problem to get message no tv card found. I use the cinergy 600 compatible tv card from medion. Other aplications run...
I have problem to get message no tv card found. I use the cinergy 600 compatible tv card from medion. Other aplications run...
Replies
Views
EDIT: Sorry for the "fixed" icon, my hand slipped! ;) Loving MediaPortal so far and have worked through many issues myself, but I've searched and searched and can't find the answer to this one! With the default Artist music view, MP presents a hierarchy based on ID3 tags that looks like this: Artist -- Album 1...
EDIT: Sorry for the "fixed" icon, my hand slipped! ;) Loving MediaPortal so far and have worked through many issues myself, but...
EDIT: Sorry for the "fixed" icon, my hand slipped! ;) Loving MediaPortal so far and have worked through many issues myself, but...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: mpsp Windows Version: Windows XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel (R) Pentium (R) D 3.0 Gig HDD: Seagate SATA II 320GB Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Asus P5B Motherboard Chipset: P965 Motherboard Bios: Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7600GS Video Card Driver: 6.14.10.9371 Sound Card: Sound...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: mpsp Windows Version: Windows XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel (R) Pentium (R) D 3.0...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: mpsp Windows Version: Windows XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel (R) Pentium (R) D 3.0...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: Samsung 320 Memory: 4GB Motherboard: GIGABYTE MA78GPM-DS2H Video Card: ATI Radeon 3400 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.12 Sound Card: Realtek Onboard Sound Card AC3: Realtek Onboard Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD...
Replies
Views
Ive just installed myemulators which is great!! Just wondering if anyone can help with the following question - Ive installed project 64 which loads roms up fine within MP however id really like it to also show the coverart. I understand that the JPG has to be exactly the same name as the rom and it has to go in...
Ive just installed myemulators which is great!! Just wondering if anyone can help with the following question - Ive installed...
Ive just installed myemulators which is great!! Just wondering if anyone can help with the following question - Ive installed...
Replies
Views
Hi I am experiencing problems when I play DVD, sometimes. Its very rare, but its time for me to get this fixed. The DVD starts to spin, and the activity led is active for about 30 seconds. And then nothing more happens - just a black screen. Mediaportal also stops responding at this point, untill I manually eject the tray...
Hi I am experiencing problems when I play DVD, sometimes. Its very rare, but its time for me to get this fixed. The DVD...
Hi I am experiencing problems when I play DVD, sometimes. Its very rare, but its time for me to get this fixed. The DVD...
Replies
Views
What kind of a problem is this? The text is standig over the recorded Tv programm information.
What kind of a problem is this? The text is standig over the recorded Tv programm information.
Replies
Views
Hi, i got some Problems with my "new" TV Card. It's a NOVA-S (without plus) from hauppauge with a CI. At this time i have got a NOVA-T in my System running without any problems. Now i want to run the second card parallel, but there is a problem. The Driver are installed, the system detect the card, but Mediaportal doesn't list the...
Hi, i got some Problems with my "new" TV Card. It's a NOVA-S (without plus) from hauppauge with a CI. At this time i have got a...
Hi, i got some Problems with my "new" TV Card. It's a NOVA-S (without plus) from hauppauge with a CI. At this time i have got a...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a setup running two Duoflex CT's and two cam modules, one for each DuoFlex. I have only enabled one tuner on each Duoflex since this is the only option that will update the TV-card. When watching TV there are no problems, everything is working as it should. But if I start recording a channel I get "Video Continuity error"...
Hi I have a setup running two Duoflex CT's and two cam modules, one for each DuoFlex. I have only enabled one tuner on each...
Hi I have a setup running two Duoflex CT's and two cam modules, one for each DuoFlex. I have only enabled one tuner on each...
Replies
Views
Hello! My MP Server is running smooth and fine - my client also until i would like to view the channel list. Then it stops responding. Latest RC2 SVN. Stefan
Hello! My MP Server is running smooth and fine - my client also until i would like to view the channel list. Then it stops...
Hello! My MP Server is running smooth and fine - my client also until i would like to view the channel list. Then it stops...
Replies
Views
After stopping TV, I always get the 'TV menu' so the one with all the TV functionality (the one in witch you can set recording, show te guide etc.). However, after stopping TV, I rather go back to the main menu. Is this possible?
After stopping TV, I always get the 'TV menu' so the one with all the TV functionality (the one in witch you can set recording...
After stopping TV, I always get the 'TV menu' so the one with all the TV functionality (the one in witch you can set recording...
Replies
Views
I know that there was a sollution to this problem but I can't find it anymore. When I press green button I want that only MP starts.
I know that there was a sollution to this problem but I can't find it anymore. When I press green button I want that only MP starts.
Replies
Views
This thread was recreated by me in the codecs section where it really belongs
Replies
Views
I have MediaPortal with the latest SVN. When i put some Audio CD's in the dvd/blu ray player then mediaportal wants to mount something from the cd and then daemon tools gives a error. It only happens with some of the audio CD's. Some have the same problem ? When i go back to mediaportal 1.0 with no SVN, then i do not have this...
I have MediaPortal with the latest SVN. When i put some Audio CD's in the dvd/blu ray player then mediaportal wants to mount...
I have MediaPortal with the latest SVN. When i put some Audio CD's in the dvd/blu ray player then mediaportal wants to mount...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: 1,0 MediaPortal Skin: Included Windows Version: XP sp3 CPU Type: Intel M HDD: 40gig Memory: 1gig Motherboard: DELL Video Card: Intel Video Card Driver: NA Sound Card: NA Sound Card AC3: NA Sound Card Driver: NA MPEG2 Video Codec: MPEG2 Audio Codec: h.264 Video Codec...
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: 1,0 MediaPortal Skin: Included Windows Version: XP sp3 CPU Type: Intel M HDD...
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: 1,0 MediaPortal Skin: Included Windows Version: XP sp3 CPU Type: Intel M HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm not sure whether this goes in the skins forum, plug-ins forum or here so apologies if I have it wrong. I'm using the xface skin and when I try and launch youtube.fm I get an error saying Missing or Invalid file: C:\Program Files\Team M...\Skin\xface\youtubevideosbase.xml. I then have to restart the PC to get out of it...
Hi I'm not sure whether this goes in the skins forum, plug-ins forum or here so apologies if I have it wrong. I'm using the...
Hi I'm not sure whether this goes in the skins forum, plug-ins forum or here so apologies if I have it wrong. I'm using the...
Replies
Views
Even though I have EPG while idle enabled I often need to watch a channel and wait for the EPG timeout period which is at least one minute to get my EPG update.
Even though I have EPG while idle enabled I often need to watch a channel and wait for the EPG timeout period which is at least one...
Even though I have EPG while idle enabled I often need to watch a channel and wait for the EPG timeout period which is at least one...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom