General Support (91 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D3517FOI Heres the edited graph, but I keep getting an error.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D3517FOI Heres the edited graph, but I keep getting an error.
So does anyone know how I can do this with Graphedit? I am trying to make an automated conversion system that uses Auto DVR Convert...
Replies
Views
No one knows for sure probably - so contanct Twinhan or DigitalRise to see if the required CAM has been tested against that provider. DMAN
No one knows for sure probably - so contanct Twinhan or DigitalRise to see if the required CAM has been tested against that...
Hi, I searched and searched the entire forum but I can't seem to find a straight yes or no answer to my question. Here it is. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 hauppauge hrv-1300 DE
French OS user? If not - post you MediaPortal.log after running MP -> My TV for 30 seconds. DMAN
French OS user? If not - post you MediaPortal.log after running MP -> My TV for 30 seconds. DMAN
I have a problem for configure this card in DVB-T mode for use the mediaportal 0.2.0 rc1 with cvs update 12-10-2005. In analog...
Replies
Views
i also have problems to grab a radio station, its a very nice local radio from munich and it has only mp3 and ogg stream. is it possible to play it in mediaportal? www.m945.de thx stefan
i also have problems to grab a radio station, its a very nice local radio from munich and it has only mp3 and ogg stream. is it...
Hi folks, new to this so please help, look at this radio web site http://www.sky.fm/ and goto the Eurodance at the bottom...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG US setup use DE
I have recently found Media Portal and think it is the best I have seen so far! I have only one serious issue I have not been able to setup my TV Guide to display programming information yet. I am able to watch any channel and see that channels name in the listing but where it should have guide information it says its not available. I...
I have recently found Media Portal and think it is the best I have seen so far! I have only one serious issue I have not been able...
I have recently found Media Portal and think it is the best I have seen so far! I have only one serious issue I have not been able...
Replies
Views
i can tell you ^^ i trie too launch teenage mutant ninja turtles for PC ( Konami) and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Mutant Melee (also konami) hope this helps ^^
i can tell you ^^ i trie too launch teenage mutant ninja turtles for PC ( Konami) and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Mutant...
Hi I try to launch a pc game with myProgramms. I HAVE READ THE DOCUMENTATION ;) i have done everything written here at...
Replies
Views
I installed MP v0.1.3 yesterday and I've been playing around with it I also have this InterVideo remote and I have one problem: Some buttons work, while most do not work. -Play, Pause, Next, Prev buttons do not work. -Direct buttons; Music, videos, DVD do not work -navigation works fine: I can go up or down, left or right, the...
I installed MP v0.1.3 yesterday and I've been playing around with it I also have this InterVideo remote and I have one problem...
I have a problem with HID remote Intervideo. In 0.1.2.0 it's works great (with Girder, of course), but in this version (0.1.3.0)...
Replies
Views
tvviewer I sugest you should look in to the CVS installer -> http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9439&highlight= This litle program intalls the CVS and makes a backup of your previous setup. r/tk
tvviewer I sugest you should look in to the CVS installer ->...
Hi, ------------------- Area: Media Portal Software / Remote MP Version: 0.1.3.0 Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
See this topic if it can help.
See this topic if it can help.
hi I installed v.0.1.3 yesterday.. everything is working unless that the coverart of my albums isn't shown anymore.. covers are...
Replies
Views
Z
Hi, I solved the problem renaming files in Mediaportal > Thumbs > Music > Album : "album.jpg" changed in "artist-album.jpg". It is manual but it works. Maybe it can help, but how to say it to developpers ? I hope this bug will be solved in next release :cry: . What can we do to make this bug fixed ? it has been in mantis for a...
Hi, I solved the problem renaming files in Mediaportal > Thumbs > Music > Album : "album.jpg" changed in "artist-album.jpg". It...
Hi there I have a folder.jpg on each music album folder. MP is able to display a cover art for each album in "Shares" view mode...
Replies
Views
A
MP1 MP2 Music Thumbnails DE
Hi, I hope i understood well your problem. As for me i can't see covers when changing to view 'Album' even if they are present on my hard disc drive. The import of my music files was ok (MP created folder.jpg in each album folder as well as in Mediaportal > Thumbs > Music > Album). I solved the problem renaming files in...
Hi, I hope i understood well your problem. As for me i can't see covers when changing to view 'Album' even if they are present...
Hi, Been looking for a thread that explains what happens when you get album covers when you press F3 in media portal. I know...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 P3 733 possible? DE
...one GF5200 later... Well, here I am again. The GF was a bargain, and on top of that fan-less, so now my rig is really quiet. Nice! However, it didn´t solve my only problem so far, streaming video from svt.se. But, that was however solved by changing the buffer-settings in WMP10. :) The nice thing that I noticed is the full...
...one GF5200 later... Well, here I am again. The GF was a bargain, and on top of that fan-less, so now my rig is really quiet...
Hi! Yes, I did a quick search, but still ask this question - is it even remotly possible to run MediaPortal on an Intel P3, 733...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 tvchannel setup DE
I don't fully understand your setup/problem, but have you looked at the "External" tab on the "Edit properties of TV Channel" dialog? (The dialog you see when you click the "Add" channel button.) That dialog tab allows you to set in an external input source for a specified channel...which I *think* is what you are trying to do...
I don't fully understand your setup/problem, but have you looked at the "External" tab on the "Edit properties of TV Channel"...
hi Can someone point me in the direction of how to set up my tvchennels. I have gone through the setup process and see all the...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
hi @all, we have discuss the same in that forum thread to for a few weeks. http://mediaportal.elite-squad.net/forum/showthread.php?t=148 regards mathmos
hi @all, we have discuss the same in that forum thread to for a few weeks...
Since using Media Portal a little while ago, I have often wondered what certain features do and how best to use them. I have been...
Replies
Views
The PVR350 has a hardware encoder so it does lower the cpu usage a lot. It does not have any part in the decoding process and is left to the codec. DVB-T cards do not need mpeg encoding because the digital stream comes already in mpeg2 format.
The PVR350 has a hardware encoder so it does lower the cpu usage a lot. It does not have any part in the decoding process and is...
Hi all, this may be a dump question, so please bear with a NEWBIE. I tried to find the answer searching in the forum, but did...
Replies
Views
H
  • Poll
MP1 MP2 Best DVB-S card??? DE
Hi all - what is the best DVB-S card for PC currently on the market? Any of these? 1) TwinHan VisionDTV -Sat-CI 2) Pinnacle PCTV Sat-CI card 3) TechniSat SkyStar 2 Also, do I need to order another Sky Viewing Card to use in the CI slot to watch Sky TV on my PC? I'm kinda new to all this. Thanks in advance.
Hi all - what is the best DVB-S card for PC currently on the market? Any of these? 1) TwinHan VisionDTV -Sat-CI 2) Pinnacle...
Hi all - what is the best DVB-S card for PC currently on the market? Any of these? 1) TwinHan VisionDTV -Sat-CI 2) Pinnacle...
Replies
Views
henderson1977
H
1. Search for existing content before starting another thread. 2. Don't post content which offers no value. 3. Refrain from swearing or you will be banned. 4. Use the support and bug templates. 5. Don't have bad attitudes towards your peers. If you don't do this then expect posts to be moved to the badly placed posts or...
1. Search for existing content before starting another thread. 2. Don't post content which offers no value. 3. Refrain from...
1. Search for existing content before starting another thread. 2. Don't post content which offers no value. 3. Refrain from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 READ THIS FIRST!!! DE
To all forum users, A massive consolidation effort is about to take place throughout the forum to reduce the number of posts and strip out unhelpful content. Don't take offence to this, even some moderator content will be removed. :wink: We are doing this in an effort to make it easier for people to find information and...
To all forum users, A massive consolidation effort is about to take place throughout the forum to reduce the number of posts and...
To all forum users, A massive consolidation effort is about to take place throughout the forum to reduce the number of posts and...
Replies
Views
A
  • Poll
It seems like a TV Card driver update fixed my problem. I followed the steps here: http://hauppauge.com/pages/support/support_pvr250-350.html#app ...and now I've got a nice and stable picture again. So remember, fellow users, you should always keep your drivers up to date. ;)
It seems like a TV Card driver update fixed my problem. I followed the steps here...
Area: Media Portal Program Plugin: MyTV MP Version: 0.1.0.8 Skin: BlueTwo CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz Memory: 1Gb DDR...
Replies
Views
Anonymous
A
A
  • Poll
Newbie Ben net begonnen, zijn al wel aardig wat vragen gerezen..soms is het makkelijk om dat in het nederlands te doen...dus I Join! ;-) :P
Newbie Ben net begonnen, zijn al wel aardig wat vragen gerezen..soms is het makkelijk om dat in het nederlands te doen...dus I...
First let me start by saying (for all the developers who stumble upon this): Great work ! Keep it up, you've made a product that...
Replies
Views
Pandabeer
P
A
  • Poll
sorry my mistake, Pipex in a .com host and works ok :oops: Thats what happens when you dont read properly. Do you know if there will be any updated to the mail plugin to allow for Gmail retrieval or even smtp through working pop accounts? Ta.
sorry my mistake, Pipex in a .com host and works ok :oops: Thats what happens when you dont read properly. Do you know if...
Hey guys, I've had no issued at all with the new version of MP, except for the buttons/textures being slighlty out of line, but...
Replies
Views
Anonymous
A
i would love to see this as well, as i use replaytv as pvr. would love to store my programs on harddrive and access within media portal. i love media portal for all my playbac of dvd, divx, 3ivx, xvid, mp3 etc, but i love my replaytv as a pvr as well, havent setup a tv card with media portal yet but dont wanna give up my replay...
i would love to see this as well, as i use replaytv as pvr. would love to store my programs on harddrive and access within media...
I was sitting in IRC and Flavor came in and started talking about XMBC and ReplayTV. Currently XMBC has support to view and play...
Replies
Views
Anonymous
A
Use this template or your post might be deleted without a warning! Please copy and paste this template into your new support request for faster response. Pay special attention to the synopsis field, and be sure to include as many details as possible. Zyphrax created a very nice tool to gather all needed information and prepare...
Use this template or your post might be deleted without a warning! Please copy and paste this template into your new support...
Use this template or your post might be deleted without a warning! Please copy and paste this template into your new support...
Replies
Views
A
  • Poll
what needs to happen for a USA guide to get underway? (I know no C#, but I do program C...but I don't compile anything on windows, so I am likely not much use for programming)
what needs to happen for a USA guide to get underway? (I know no C#, but I do program C...but I don't compile anything on windows...
dont get me wrong mediaportal is on the verge of being the best out there excpt for one thing the EPG. GBPVR = simple and accurate...
Replies
Views
Anonymous
A
A
  • Poll
I was looking at the Video Card today after hearing that MP can record through S-Video. I was then reading your maual when it said to install Video Card through "Configuration". I was trying to, but the video card would not come up, only Cirrus Logitech USB-DVR2 Source, whatever the heck that is... Can you help me with this...
I was looking at the Video Card today after hearing that MP can record through S-Video. I was then reading your maual when it said...
I was looking at the Video Card today after hearing that MP can record through S-Video. I was then reading your maual when it said...
Replies
Views
Anonymous
A
  • Poll
Good Idea! DMAN.
Good Idea! DMAN.
Hi, I'd like to GIVE BACK something to the great MP community and thought of doing a "How to integrate emulators in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom