MPTagThat (2 Viewers)

MPTagThat is the OpenSource Tag Editor.
Shouldn't be a problem to display System folders as well. It's just removing an "if" in te code. shouldn't be of any problem anyhow. next version will display the system folders as well
Shouldn't be a problem to display System folders as well. It's just removing an "if" in te code. shouldn't be of any problem...
I use Windows XP Pro. If I save the album art as a folder thumb, this is saved as a .jpg file. This is great if I use only the...
Replies
Views
Ripping a CD. Most time it is ok, but for example when it starts to rip a track it slows down the system for a short time and appears as not responding and then it ok again. I had it even totally srewing up my system when it was ripping a very scratchy CD and blocked my DVD drive so it wasn't opening and I had to wait till it finished...
Ripping a CD. Most time it is ok, but for example when it starts to rip a track it slows down the system for a short time and...
Hi all, I just tried out MPTagThat and was surpised to find it using 1,4GB of RAM after scanning my MP3 collection. MP3Tag uses...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Find and Replace DE
re: Find & Replace. this hasn't been implemented yet. but a good idea. I'll do it similar to the find / Replace you'll find in e.g. a word processing, showing the found string and with a possible "replace all" with no confirmation. there's also no config of forbidden chars. can be implemented as well. put all 2 things on my list
re: Find & Replace. this hasn't been implemented yet. but a good idea. I'll do it similar to the find / Replace you'll find in...
Maybe I'm just to blind to sse, but I cant find a character search and/or replace function. This is something I really need in...
Replies
Views
Yes that worked. thanks
Yes that worked. thanks
When I first startup (and every time I refresh [f5]) in the file list window I get the following exception, simply cannot use...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Few things.... DE
Just look what happende to me :-D Happened when I tried to open the "Rename File" dialog. It used to work for some time and happened when I tried to change the rename settings.... Log is attached See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. **************...
Just look what happende to me :-D Happened when I tried to open the "Rename File" dialog. It used to work for some time and...
Hi, thanks for the great tool. I´ve tried it to some extend and a few things came to mind.... I´m running it on Server 2003...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Feature request? DE
Track Picture Problem I think I've posted this in the wrong thread.... I have ripped a CD that only has one track ( an ambient music/sound CD) and I try to attach the picture from file using the Single tag edit facility, or multiple tag edit, the picture is not on the track or in the folder after save. If I get the wrong...
Track Picture Problem I think I've posted this in the wrong thread.... I have ripped a CD that only has one track ( an ambient...
Hi, first of all: thank you very much for your hard work. It's really near to perfection! I started a lot of years ago ripping my...
Replies
Views
There are often tracks of the same artist where there is different use of capitalization etc. I would really like a feature like: 1. Compare tag<x> of all/selected tracks, and return a list of all unique tags sorted by similarity*). Make it easy to select a subgroup and edit them to a new common value -k *)Difficult to define...
There are often tracks of the same artist where there is different use of capitalization etc. I would really like a feature like...
There are often tracks of the same artist where there is different use of capitalization etc. I would really like a feature like...
Replies
Views
Good idea, is on my list of things to come Just need to find out how to drrag & drop more than 1 item. Noticed that i have some troubles doing that, when dragging to the playlist
Good idea, is on my list of things to come Just need to find out how to drrag & drop more than 1 item. Noticed that i have some...
Great tool - I've retired a bunch of tools that just weren't as straight forward and effective as MPTagThat! Perhaps its already...
Replies
Views
i'm only looking at folder.jpg. nothng else. if it exists, i'm done, regardless if a stored picture in a mp3 would have a higher resolution. if it doesn't exist and he option in the settings has been checked, then i will extract the first picure found in the selected files and store it as folder.jpg don't care about the WMP...
i'm only looking at folder.jpg. nothng else. if it exists, i'm done, regardless if a stored picture in a mp3 would have a higher...
I have a lot of folders where the existing folder.jpg gets not shown as cover art. In some folder it gets shown. I can not see a...
Replies
Views
[Posts moved to dedicated thread] Bugreports/support request does not belong in stick :thx:
[Posts moved to dedicated thread] Bugreports/support request does not belong in stick :thx:
Hi hwarmann, I started your TagThat (nice name!) but it failed running, I am running it on Windows 7, so that may be an issue...
Replies
Views
left you a pm regarding uploading of file
left you a pm regarding uploading of file
Hello hwahrmann, I noticed that multiple edit for track and media numbers is (IMHO) not processed correctly. Try the following...
Replies
Views
Anyone figured out what's wrong? I'm having exactly the same problem:)
Anyone figured out what's wrong? I'm having exactly the same problem:)
See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. **************...
Replies
Views
fixed in 3.1.3, which was released just now
fixed in 3.1.3, which was released just now
I have begun to use this program but it will not let me proceed in my ripping of CDs. It simply says, "Cannot create Music...
Replies
Views
Es gibt die Möglichkeit. Nent sich "Tag from Internet". In diesem Fall, ohne Album liste ich alle alben des künstlers auf. Ich sehe aberschon, du benötigst etwas anderes. Ich seh es mir mal an, ob mir dazu was einfällt. ich brauche nämlich eine Logiik, um den 2., 3.4, usw. Titel auch dem selben album zuzuprdnen, kann also für den 1...
Es gibt die Möglichkeit. Nent sich "Tag from Internet". In diesem Fall, ohne Album liste ich alle alben des künstlers auf. Ich...
Vielen Dank erstmal für dieses geniale Tool! :thx: Es wäre schön, wenn MPTagThat auch das automatische taggen von einzelnen Mp3's...
Replies
Views
Yes, you're right. That should be changed. will do it for the next version.
Yes, you're right. That should be changed. will do it for the next version.
i think the titles explains itsself. the search button for cover often does not give a result. so i search manually at amazon...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Doesn't work in win7 (1 Viewer) DE
Update: Installed Win 7 RC1 yesterday and MPTagThat works out of the box. no need to set Vista Compatibility mode.
Update: Installed Win 7 RC1 yesterday and MPTagThat works out of the box. no need to set Vista Compatibility mode.
running win 7 x32 I get a JIT error when run it.. any idea why or plans to support it? thx
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've been using MPTagThat for as long as I can remember and usually it works like a charm, but today it keeps crashing on me. It involves two sort of errors (see my other post), It happened while using the 3.1.6.0 build on my 64-but Win 10 Pro (1809) and it happened when using the 3.1.8.0 build on the same pc. When I try to...
Hi guys, I've been using MPTagThat for as long as I can remember and usually it works like a charm, but today it keeps crashing on...
Hi guys, I've been using MPTagThat for as long as I can remember and usually it works like a charm, but today it keeps crashing on...
Replies
Views
The last release works fine! :thx:
The last release works fine! :thx:
Hi, I've got a crash with the last version (2.0) when saving modification into files on multiple subfolders. I can't find an...
Replies
Views
Yes, there#s something that needs to be done. You need to copy some files from a Winamp installation. I just found out that the newest Winamp does no longer distribute a file, which i would need. I have therefore changed the program to use the FAAC encoder instead of that, which i can distribute with my code. Expect an update to...
Yes, there#s something that needs to be done. You need to copy some files from a Winamp installation. I just found out that the...
hi ich habe die Dateien mittels "zur Konvertierungsliste hinzufügen" ausgewählt.Danach bei "konvertieren" den Speicherplatz und...
Replies
Views
Thanks ! This is solved in last version ! Thank you for this great improvement !
Thanks ! This is solved in last version ! Thank you for this great improvement !
Hello, On startup MPTagThat scans music folder and crashes. Using Win 7 32 Message "Running out of memory. Scanning aborted."...
Replies
Views
:thx:
:thx:
Hi, scanning my folders MPTagThat crashes. Please find below the ErrorLog: //start Informationen über das Aufrufen von...
Replies
Views
I fixed now the crash. However the out of memory can occur at any tome anywhere in the programn, so i only can inform the user that there's no memory and terminate the app. I was able to scan 15k files, before it happened to me. i think there is no practical use for it anyhow. An option would be to stop after e.g. 7000 files and...
I fixed now the crash. However the out of memory can occur at any tome anywhere in the programn, so i only can inform the user that...
Hi Helmut! If i try to open my opera folder (336 subfolders) MPtagThat unfortunately crashes with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 crash DE
Please upload both of them to a free file hoster and PM me the link. I will analyse the files and see if i could trace it down.
Please upload both of them to a free file hoster and PM me the link. I will analyse the files and see if i could trace it down.
Windows Vista 32 MPTagThat version 1.0.3345.29077 I dont have media portal installed When scanning a big folder with subfolders...
Replies
Views
oh yes, you're right. i'm rerlying on the folder selected. need to think about this function again.
oh yes, you're right. i'm rerlying on the folder selected. need to think about this function again.
I tried adding files from multiple folders for .APE->.FLAC conversion, but only the files from the last folder that was chosen were...
Replies
Views
You could use Audio Identifier: Audio Identifier - Freeware - Download.CHIP.eu It's really powerful - it nearly detects and manages every codec.
You could use Audio Identifier: Audio Identifier - Freeware - Download.CHIP.eu It's really powerful - it nearly detects and...
Hi, i was thinking of a feature request and would like to share it to see your opinions. I believe it would be nice to have a...
Replies
Views
Hi Mads, Which upper left corner do you mean? Talking about MPTagTHat. Sure you posted in the roght forum? thanks, Helmut
Hi Mads, Which upper left corner do you mean? Talking about MPTagTHat. Sure you posted in the roght forum? thanks, Helmut
Hi can i change the name in the left upper corner "mediaportal" to ex my own name? Mads
Replies
Views
Just to report I never actually got this working as I remembered I had a license for Tag and Rename which did the job. The only thing I can think of is that doing this revealed several (now fixed) exceptions to the rule E:\Music\[Album Artist]\[Album]\[Track Number] [Track Name] in my library, so I don't know if that somehow threw...
Just to report I never actually got this working as I remembered I had a license for Tag and Rename which did the job. The only...
So, I'm migrating from WMC to MP and have mostly wav files from ripped CDs. I have everything under E:\Music\[Album...
Replies
Views
hi the files version is 2.4 !, i don't understand !
hi the files version is 2.4 !, i don't understand !
Hi, when I run the program direct after installation, I get the attached error-message. (WIN7-x64, .NET up to date)
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can't remove lyrics DE
fixed in next version. thx for reporting the problem
fixed in next version. thx for reporting the problem
Been messing around with My Lyrics a bit lately. I had a (very) old version installed ages ago, and it had the problem of...
Replies
Views
Ah, great thank you :)
Ah, great thank you :)
Can MPTag That convert FLAC files to WMA lossless? I've ripped alot of CDs to FLAC, but now that I have a Zune I'd like to have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom