My Films (11 Viewers)

Well... this simply overburdens my Skills :oops:
Well... this simply overburdens my Skills :oops:
Sorry for this question - but I can't find detailed information for actors. I don't mean the (Context Menu) IMDB Infos that lead me...
Replies
Views
i'm using the svn version of the plugin with 1.0 RC2 of media portal. I was trying to configure the plugin to sort the movies by number but after adding this sort by item in the optional 1 tab the following line has appeared on selected enreg: Translated Title not like " (yes with the " at the end) and i can't see any movie title...
i'm using the svn version of the plugin with 1.0 RC2 of media portal. I was trying to configure the plugin to sort the movies by...
UPDATE: Latest version: for MediaPortal 0.2.3 stable release - v4.5 for 0.2.3 stable for MediaPortal 0.2.3 SVN releases...
Replies
Views
NP. Anyway, I think I will number my DVDs
NP. Anyway, I think I will number my DVDs
If field MediaLabel is too long, I cant see it correctly. No scrolling, neither continuing in next line: Is it normal ?? TY
Replies
Views
This one
This one
Hi all, I was suprised to see that MyFilms was not in the TopTen of the most used plugins. This Plugin is the Topmost reason for...
Replies
Views
This is plugin related and most probably a hidden error appeared. Navigation has been reworked a lot for next MyFilms version, I just did a test and it seems to be ok. I have added a clear of fanarts, when the password dialog is displayed for next version - however, didn't test all possible configurations - so once the MyFilms 6.0...
This is plugin related and most probably a hidden error appeared. Navigation has been reworked a lot for next MyFilms version, I...
I have a couple of questions related to the password feature that I hope someone can help me with. 1. Might be a skin issue...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4.5 crashes MP DE
nope... everything seems to be ok. First loading it crashed - but since then all is working ok. However I did spend last night formatting my drive and reloading WinXP Pro and getting rid of MCE since Media Portal works so nicely. all is well...
nope... everything seems to be ok. First loading it crashed - but since then all is working ok. However I did spend last night...
When I try to use myFilms, MP crashes. I get some MP unexpectedly quit. Anyone having any crashes with 4.5?
Replies
Views
Hi. I am using 4.2.6a svn and MP 2.3.0 RC1. When I am launching movies from my ANT database that has more then 2 files, MP only plays 2 files. exampel: ANT URL= X:\Alex_1.avi;X:\Alex_2.avi;X:\Alex_3.avi MP only plays part 1 and 2 in this exampel I have also made an M3U file with no luck.
Hi. I am using 4.2.6a svn and MP 2.3.0 RC1. When I am launching movies from my ANT database that has more then 2 files, MP only...
Hi. I am using 4.2.6a svn and MP 2.3.0 RC1. When I am launching movies from my ANT database that has more then 2 files, MP only...
Replies
Views
Can also confirm the test version works great! BTW realy like the future that it automaticly find and start the movie if it can find a simular name! Regards Oscar
Can also confirm the test version works great! BTW realy like the future that it automaticly find and start the movie if it can...
When trying to play a movie with more than one part (using 4.2.6 stable and MP0.2.2.0), it keeps asking for me to insert movie...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 2+ DVD movies DE
Arer you running V. 4.5? I read in another thread here in the forum that 4.5 breaks multipart movies. With previous versions also the ; separation of multiple files should work. grubi.
Arer you running V. 4.5? I read in another thread here in the forum that 4.5 breaks multipart movies. With previous versions also...
Ok, I've been lurking the forums for a few weeks now. Searching and looking at each post hoping someone asked my quesiton...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the reply.. :)
Thank you for the reply.. :)
Hi all... Just wondering if someone could answer these questions for me. 1 - Can i have one AMC database on my TVServer machine...
Replies
Views
I'm glad it worked for you.
I'm glad it worked for you.
I finally managed to get a proper database and it works great. The only thing missing are the covers (other fanart is there), i...
Replies
Views
Use the field Length_num for that ;) It's a standard MP control. So your asking must be done to the MP core Team... Not so easy to do... I'll take a look about but cann't promise anything...
Use the field Length_num for that ;) It's a standard MP control. So your asking must be done to the MP core Team... Not so easy to...
First I want to say I value your plugin. I run MediaPortal on several PCs in the house and your plugin is much easier to use then...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 2 ant databases DE
I would love to use this plugin for handling both my movie collection and my xbox game collection. Is it possible to have 2 ant databases inside media portal at the same time?
I would love to use this plugin for handling both my movie collection and my xbox game collection. Is it possible to have 2 ant...
I would love to use this plugin for handling both my movie collection and my xbox game collection. Is it possible to have 2 ant...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1 less rating star DE
It's not a MyFilms problem but either an MP core's one. Try with other plugin (Moving Pictures, Myvideis..) and you'll get the same result. Please ask for your enhancement to the MediaPortal Core Team .
It's not a MyFilms problem but either an MP core's one. Try with other plugin (Moving Pictures, Myvideis..) and you'll get the...
I write the rating into in the xml with Ant, the problem is, that Myfilms shows 1 less star at each movie than in Ant. (I give the...
Replies
Views
This build crashes my RC3 install. Is this project dead or what?
This build crashes my RC3 install. Is this project dead or what?
Hello, I have tried this on two PCs (one Vista and one XP SP2). I have tried pointing to my Ant.xml on my network and tried...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that, I should have responded yesterday, I sorted it out, I checked out the source code to work out how it does its stuff. I would prefer it the plugin just took the directory name and then executed any video file inside, ie it was a bit smarter. As it stands you have to specify the exact filename.
Thanks for that, I should have responded yesterday, I sorted it out, I checked out the source code to work out how it does its...
[EDIT]You can find the latest version v3.1 here - Corrected some bugs (esentialy for playing purposes) - compatible with...
Replies
Views
AW: #myfilms.groupcoverimage Hi mattroby, It is configurable and setting can be found on artwork tab, "Thumbs for Group Views", Group Views Pictures Path. If you used the setup wizard, it is set to ....\thumbs\MyFilms\GroupViewImages. You can set the path to any other location you want - for configs with central DB and multi user...
AW: #myfilms.groupcoverimage Hi mattroby, It is configurable and setting can be found on artwork tab, "Thumbs for Group Views"...
Hey Guzzi MAIN QUESTIONS: Where does #myfilms.groupcoverimage pull the images from on the local drive? I think it's under the...
Replies
Views
Correct one is #myfilms.db.imdb_id.value But will require fix in MyFilms, as mentioned above, to work ...
Correct one is #myfilms.db.imdb_id.value But will require fix in MyFilms, as mentioned above, to work ...
#myfilms.db.calc.IMDB_Id not work in Details page
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 #Category DE
Please try to type in English when you are not using the German part of forum :)
Please try to type in English when you are not using the German part of forum :)
Hallo, ich kriege es nicht hin. Bei mir steht immer nur "#category" an der Position, an der die Kategorien eigentlich aufgelistet...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 "Watched" status DE
Maybe the skin i used conflicted with MyFilms because when i did as you said, labels and details were missed in the main screen as well as detailed screen. I will try with another skin.
Maybe the skin i used conflicted with MyFilms because when i did as you said, labels and details were missed in the main screen as...
Hi I would prefer MyFilms is able to know which films i have already watched and show a logo "Watched" on the main screen of MyFilms
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 "sort by" button DE
Worked perfectly TY
Worked perfectly TY
Hi I want to remove the words "sort by" from its button in the films list screen, so the button only would show...
Replies
Views
That is great! Is there anything that can be done for the current version? David
That is great! Is there anything that can be done for the current version? David
Hello, I have been using version MyFilms 4.8.0c quite successfully in MP 1.1.3 for awhile. I play DVD files by putting the path...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom