News and Announcements (16 Viewers)

This forum store your comments about News and Blogentries posted by Team MediaPortal
  • Article
Ok, thanks :)
Ok, thanks :)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4969] - Fix typo in...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Cool thing. Gratz!!! :) P.S.: MP is by far the best of these projects! :)
Cool thing. Gratz!!! :) P.S.: MP is by far the best of these projects! :)
We have been chosen see news :D https://www.team-mediaportal.com/news/sourceforge-featured-projects-week-of-may-14-2012
Replies
Views
:thx: Thanks for a very informative article. As it was in 2009, last year you kept us continuously informed about the action behind the schemes. This made the time more bearable while we waited for the awesomeness of 1.2. Your contribution to the community is significant and greatly appreciated. A big Thanks. :thx:
:thx: Thanks for a very informative article. As it was in 2009, last year you kept us continuously informed about the action...
First, thanks to all who proposed suggestions in the Top Ten Developments of 2011 thread and voted on the poll. Although the...
Replies
Views
Nice :D
Nice :D
******************Note From Author****************** Okay guys and gals, we are back to blogging! Due to the busyness off the...
Replies
Views
^ What he said! I actually think the two first have a PR-potential :D
^ What he said! I actually think the two first have a PR-potential :D
For the first time in history MediaPortal will be on display at the BigDesign Conference 2011 - July 15-16, Crowne Plaza Hotel...
Replies
Views
are you joking? :) are you joking? with censorship of bugreports and questions about security, without untesting basic functions before stable release....then even I can be nominated for "hello world" :) and what is it for new coll feature: not to show someones posts to public, can be seen just by author.....without this applied...
are you joking? :) are you joking? with censorship of bugreports and questions about security, without untesting basic functions...
SF CC Award 2009 MediaPortal is nominated for 'Best Project for Multimedia' at the Sourceforge Community Choice Awards. Don't...
Replies
Views
I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
We have just released MediaPortal 1.26 - Winter is coming... Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5031] - Fix Invalid File...
Replies
Views
Sound stops working after first playback
Sound stops working after first playback
We have just released a Pre Release of MediaPortal 1.22. Happy testing! Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
Replies
Views
Yes, I also tend to forget the multiple menu layouts. Thanks for reminding us Lyfesaver74, good post.
Yes, I also tend to forget the multiple menu layouts. Thanks for reminding us Lyfesaver74, good post.
While You Were Sleeping: Skins #2 (12/2/11) Lots of action has happened this past month in the world of MediaPortal Skins...
Replies
Views
We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to the mediaportal executable [MP1-5051] - Music Playback fails with ReplayGain enabled and no ReplayGain Information in song [MP1-5053] - TV framerate is not parsed from tsbuffer Since Pre-Release ...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.27 Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5050] - GUIHome should not be copied next to...
Replies
Views
Big thanks to Chemelli and Arion_p! I've been benefiting from your help on several occasions :thx:
Big thanks to Chemelli and Arion_p! I've been benefiting from your help on several occasions :thx:
Catchy thread title eh? No question, TO BE! All thanks to our new MP1 Development Managers, Chemelli and Arion_p So get the...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5031] - Fix Invalid...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MediaPortal 2.3.1 Release (1 Viewer) DE
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.3 MediaPortal 2.2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Besides its TV and Radio services it is also offering a complete media management for movies, series and music, including posters, album and fan art as well as additional...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.3 MediaPortal 2.2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.3 MediaPortal 2.2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
Generaly speaking, everyone who wants to submit articles for the blog is welcome! Just send me a pm. :)
Generaly speaking, everyone who wants to submit articles for the blog is welcome! Just send me a pm. :)
One of my main goals is to continuously enhance the communication between the team and the community, but also inside the...
Replies
Views
I'd like to add my personal thanks to all the helpful people on this forum, you know who you are, keep up the great work folks. Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year, just don't fall over with the merry bit, heh heh
I'd like to add my personal thanks to all the helpful people on this forum, you know who you are, keep up the great work folks...
We hope you enjoy the holiday season with our Xmas Theme for Default skins graphics and design by Harley, updated for MP 1.2.x by...
Replies
Views
Hallo, Since the update to MP1 27 pre, the refresh rate display no longer works correctly. The font is too small and illegible. The display can be reached with "Shift, 1". Andreas
Hallo, Since the update to MP1 27 pre, the refresh rate display no longer works correctly. The font is too small and illegible. The...
Replies
Views
Thank you for taking the time to write this blog. I have used MediaPortal for quite some time now and I find that you are so right when you say we sometimes want our mediacenter to do more :) Sometimes I find it hard to get a brief overview of the available plugins. This is where your blog post is really great, at least for me. I...
Thank you for taking the time to write this blog. I have used MediaPortal for quite some time now and I find that you are so right...
This thread is for commenting my latest and only blog article. I know that there are some plugins that should be mentioned, but...
Replies
Views
Hi guys thanks for this great inside scoop. Nice to know the MP project is not sleeping in....but instead stronger then ever. Keep up the good work. MediaPortal is wonderfull and i use it every day with the whole family.
Hi guys thanks for this great inside scoop. Nice to know the MP project is not sleeping in....but instead stronger then ever. Keep...
Merry Christmas - to you all! For your Christmas pleasure, here is a litte gift - some 'light' reading ;) - the latest Inside...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.2 MediaPortal 2.3.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.2 MediaPortal 2.3.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.2 MediaPortal 2.3.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
Robbo, You will still need a third party product to handle "copy protection" - if thats what you mean? J.
Robbo, You will still need a third party product to handle "copy protection" - if thats what you mean? J.
Team Update Blog #1 Hello, my friendly MePo fans! Your team members have been hard at work trying new things, overcoming...
Replies
Views
Well, seems PR is getting back on the saddle :)
Well, seems PR is getting back on the saddle :)
Finding it hard to pick a skin. Take a deep breath - it's gonna get worse! Fresh from the Forums: New skins coming your way
Replies
Views
How is the test progressing? The Wiki is quite full of errors at the moment, and I'm all ready to fix it...
How is the test progressing? The Wiki is quite full of errors at the moment, and I'm all ready to fix it...
At long last our new Wiki is available! :o Read the full article: New Wiki Public Beta Test Sorry we are a bit late starting...
Replies
Views
Thanks, good to see that you will be adding facebook support in the future.
Thanks, good to see that you will be adding facebook support in the future.
Social interaction is where all the buzz is at, and MediaPortal does not stay behind. Two of the most popular community plugins...
Replies
Views
Re : Select Language in Wiki I thing it could be also a great thing to get the main website page in french too. It works already fine with English and German. Give the possibility to get the main page in the good language is a way to invite people to go further. If you wanna find someone to do the job, I would be happy to...
Re : Select Language in Wiki I thing it could be also a great thing to get the main website page in french too. It works already...
You may have noticed there is a new option in our Wiki: Select Language. It displays on the top left of every Wiki page above the...
Replies
Views
moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
We have just released MediaPortal 1.30 - Ukraine Highlights of this release Improvement / Rework: [MP1-5092] - Update MediaInfo...
Replies
Views
Learning About MP 1.2.0 beta Here is a bit of a summary to help you all get up to speed on the changes and additions to MP 1.2.0 beta. If I missed any important ones, please add them here and I will include them in the Blog. Thanks!
Learning About MP 1.2.0 beta Here is a bit of a summary to help you all get up to speed on the changes and additions to MP 1.2.0...
Learning About MP 1.2.0 beta Here is a bit of a summary to help you all get up to speed on the changes and additions to MP 1.2.0...
Replies
Views
Indeed, thank you! It's nice to know what is happening behind the curtains. :)
Indeed, thank you! It's nice to know what is happening behind the curtains. :)
Team Update Blog #2 (11/3/11) I know everyone was hoping that this weeks blog would focus on the details of my “Electric...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom