OnlineVideos (19 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 BIG problem DE
What OS and MediaPortal Version are you using? Can you post the collected logs from a config and mepo run that crahed.
What OS and MediaPortal Version are you using? Can you post the collected logs from a config and mepo run that crahed.
First it was working perfectly, then the youtube break... i've installed the new version using your flvsplitter.ax and i've seen...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weird timing issue DE
Well, it turned out to be the Hardware Decoder option in the LAV video settings. When it's set to "Intel QuickSync" video is played too fast, while at DXVA2 (native) videos play correctly. So this is probably something for @offbyone or @nevcairiel to fix.
Well, it turned out to be the Hardware Decoder option in the LAV video settings. When it's set to "Intel QuickSync" video is...
Lately I have some rather strange timing issues with playback on my htpc. It seems that the video is displayed a bit faster than...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP and reinstalled it and now it seems to be working. I would still like to know what that was though in case it happens again.
I uninstalled MP and reinstalled it and now it seems to be working. I would still like to know what that was though in case it...
I'm getting this error when testing the codecs in configuration. Any ideas? :/ --------------------------- ActiveMovie...
Replies
Views
Solved! Downgrade to CAT 9.4 brings the solution :)
Solved! Downgrade to CAT 9.4 brings the solution :)
Hello everybody! I have following Problem: When I try to play a video with OnlineVideos it remains in background for the first...
Replies
Views
just a wild guess: file://c:\info.rss or something like that?
just a wild guess: file://c:\info.rss or something like that?
can we use rss stored on our pc? for example in c:/info.rss how?
Replies
Views
AW: Issue with "Das Erste MediatThek" Same here! Hopefully it will be fixed soon...
AW: Issue with "Das Erste MediatThek" Same here! Hopefully it will be fixed soon...
Hi offbyone! I am using OnlineVideos 0.29 with MP SVN 27704 and have an issue with "Das Erste MediaThek" ! I have tried to play...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 More sites please! DE
I am trying to figure this out by myself. I am beginning with the Mako site. Well I have looked at the page sources and found out that the video url's are always written like this: VODManager.initialize('URL' Where URL is the url. Can someone help with the things I need to write in the advanced setup for this site? I believe...
I am trying to figure this out by myself. I am beginning with the Mako site. Well I have looked at the page sources and found out...
These are 3 VOD sites of the 3 main TV stations in Israel. 1. Channel 1: VOD of almost everything of Channel 1...
Replies
Views
So no suggestions?
So no suggestions?
A couple of weeks ago i begin to get "No video found" when entering the folder 'New Videos' in my youtube subscriptions. I have...
Replies
Views
Youtube is already fixed, it just needs to be published by the author (@offbyone ) Vimeo is almpst fixed. But I think those sites won't be published until the new version of the ov plugin itself is released. When that will be, I sadly don't know...
Youtube is already fixed, it just needs to be published by the author (@offbyone ) Vimeo is almpst fixed. But I think those sites...
Hello guys, I have installed MP 1.15 and OnlineVideos 2.2.0.0. When i try to open VEVO videos on Youtube, i get the message "This...
Replies
Views
I really think this site should be taken out as it is not working, but I'm still hoping it's going to work one day. In a browser this site isn't working either, so it's not onlinevideos related (the crashing is though). A while ago I did search for this site, and found it (vaguely remember it was Italian), but can't find it right...
I really think this site should be taken out as it is not working, but I'm still hoping it's going to work one day. In a browser...
using mp1.12 and latest online videos, when I try to access music television I get the categories menu selec a category, then mp...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/onlinevideos-0-17-0-11-02-2010-a-57467/index111.html#post582139
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/onlinevideos-0-17-0-11-02-2010-a-57467/index111.html#post582139
I upgraded my MP installation from Beta to latest released RC1 and i am not able to install Online Videos 0.0.17. Getting below...
Replies
Views
manually edit remote xml file. searching these terms or Google these terms and mediaportal will yield some instructions.
manually edit remote xml file. searching these terms or Google these terms and mediaportal will yield some instructions.
Hi All, Has anyone managed to assign OnlineVideos to a remote button? I don't see the plugin listed as part of the message...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube Shortcuts DE
No there are no commands for these actions.
No there are no commands for these actions.
Hi all, Is there any shortcuts in OV particularly for the youtube site i could tie into my harmony one? For example the ones...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 apple trailers DE
Same here, whats the deal.
Same here, whats the deal.
Hi apple trailers gets me into other site, and the videos are not from apple trailers how can I fix this? thanks
Replies
Views
Depends on the type of stream, if there's a directshow filter that can play them, and how protected they are. If you know the urls to the streamns (not the url to the website embedding them) then you can add a new site in OV config with th estreams.
Depends on the type of stream, if there's a directshow filter that can play them, and how protected they are. If you know the urls...
Hi, some of my holiday spots have permanent paning webcams over the beach, which is kinda cool as I can see the conditions before...
Replies
Views
You don't have to do such complicated things in Configuration. If you don't see the YouTube site in MediaPortal, open the hidden side menu and go to manage sites - there find YouTube, press Enter and "Add to my sites". Back in the list of sites (within MediaPortal), focus YouTube and press F9 to bring up the context menu. There you...
You don't have to do such complicated things in Configuration. If you don't see the YouTube site in MediaPortal, open the hidden...
Help! I just upgraded my entire computer from 32bit to 64bit arcitecture and jumped from MP1.12 to MP1.14. I used to be able to...
Replies
Views
Well, I did some more testing, and I was able to get it to work by not using the Microsoft video codec. It was tricky to get rid of the microsoft codec tough. I had to rename the msmpeg2vdec.dll in SysWOW64 directory to something else. But you couldn't do that without special permissions, see this thread...
Well, I did some more testing, and I was able to get it to work by not using the Microsoft video codec. It was tricky to get rid...
Hi I have had this issue for some time now. If I watch a Apple Trailer from Online videos and try to stop the trailer after...
Replies
Views
I have been seeing the same behavior as well. I was assuming that the default LAV Filters were not sufficient, but lately, at least for LiveTV.ru, there are not even any streams listed, which means the site definition may no longer be up to date.
I have been seeing the same behavior as well. I was assuming that the default LAV Filters were not sufficient, but lately, at...
Hi there. There is a thread in the forum with this discussion, bat its very old. So i want to ask by now (april 2013) if somebody...
Replies
Views
Out now.
Out now.
Hey Hey Hey! Keep up the good work mate, great plugin, i was wonder when you gonna put online the 0.24 version with youtube "no url...
Replies
Views
I'd also like to support that format (used by silverlight), and it will work with Onlinevideos as soon as there is a free or opensource directshow source filter available for it.
I'd also like to support that format (used by silverlight), and it will work with Onlinevideos as soon as there is a free or...
Just Wondering if Online Videos can/will support ISM files. These are fragmented files, with an XML Manifest showing where to grab...
Replies
Views
I can't wait to see this added also support for 4od...
I can't wait to see this added also support for 4od...
guys, it would be great to have support for TVCatchup - Never Miss A Show Again added into onlinevideos plugin, I know most people...
Replies
Views
I Had the same experience as you. For me it was everywhere i have rss direct to videos, playlist worked fine. So did a little google search and found this string .https://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/users/userid/uploads. It worked for me. There is alot more from the link below...
I Had the same experience as you. For me it was everywhere i have rss direct to videos, playlist worked fine. So did a little...
Since a couple of days, youtube isn't working if videos of a user are requested. As per [How-To] add iTunes videopodcast, YouTube...
Replies
Views
Sounds like a plan. but I don't think the c# -siteutil needs to do anything ;) it's purely GUi related and we need to a) add one or two new GuiProrperties that indicate this state and b) modify the ski to actually show something. Looking at the DefaultWide, I have no idea where to show this info? :(
Sounds like a plan. but I don't think the c# -siteutil needs to do anything ;) it's purely GUi related and we need to a) add one or...
Now that RTMP streaming is rock-solid with the 1.0 release, I am wondering if it is possible to have some sort of OSD indicator...
Replies
Views
Come on the UK :D J.
Come on the UK :D J.
Hi all, I've created a map (based on the ip addresses of the usage of the site-update server from offbyone. As you can see...
Replies
Views
I want the plugin to be one clean solution for all Websites that offer Videos. Easy to deploy, install and setup. And most of all: Easy to run within MediaPortal with a good error management. This can only be ensured if the codebase is solid and not a collection of scripts and dynamic compiled (even worse in different languages)...
I want the plugin to be one clean solution for all Websites that offer Videos. Easy to deploy, install and setup. And most of all...
Hi, I'm developing part of My CSTV plugin / czech and slovak TV archives. (my code is still only private) I would like to add this...
Replies
Views
Should be fixed after an auto-update.
Should be fixed after an auto-update.
Has anyone else noticed that tube+ on online videos is missing episodes that are available on their website. A good example is "The...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I managed to fix it - actually fixed it in several ways :D I installed AC3Filter and set that as the post processor - this worked ok (after a lot of tweaking!) But it was all getting to complicated.... So I acquired a different AV surround system - I've set this to Dolby Prologic II by default (so this does the...
Hi there, I managed to fix it - actually fixed it in several ways :D I installed AC3Filter and set that as the post processor...
Hi guys, I am trying to upscale (from stereo to 5.1) programs played with iPlayer (via Online videos). It doesn't matter what...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Official Sites DE
Can you explain what you mean with "official" and "not official" sites? :)
Can you explain what you mean with "official" and "not official" sites? :)
Is it possible to mark official sites and/or unofficial ? i never know what i am allowed
Replies
Views
Do you have 2 factor authentication enabled for your google account? If so, you MUST use an app password for that. It's another password than your google password. Go here to set it up
Do you have 2 factor authentication enabled for your google account? If so, you MUST use an app password for that. It's another...
As soon as I fill in my user credentials under config/sites/Youtube, it´s not possible to stream any videos within MP. I see the...
Replies
Views
Perhaps log-files could make more clear?
Perhaps log-files could make more clear?
When I start Online Videos I get a blank screen. Just "Online Videos" at the upper left corner, other than that nothing. If I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom